I've been struggling with a binge eating disorder for about 8 months now and I have gained up to 40lbs...

I've been struggling with a binge eating disorder for about 8 months now and I have gained up to 40lbs. I have no money and still live with my parents. Does anyone know some tips to help me defeat this disorder?

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Drink more water, eat more vegetables.
No sugar or starches, no fatty foods.

don't eat so much

Suicide is the only option.

Move out

Try to get a prescription for Vyvanse. It worked wonders for my BED. Don't go too high on the dosage, though, or you'll be up all night grinding your teeth.

Eat so much you puke every single time you eat, you'll get sick of food and will want to eat less

ŧhat's a pretty good solution.

check ecchi material
it's great

Find something you enjoy doing so you have more than eating to look forward to

Train for cross country

How about just using ipecac or some other emetic? Saves you from a giant grocery bill.

Drink only water for weeks at a time until you're the perfect size, or become belimic.

what do you binge on?

The cocaine or meth diet works wonders. Also chain smoking binge drink will help

Binge even more. We all die anyway so you might as well do what you enjoy now

i'm way too skinny, what should i eat in order to gain 40 pounds? i'm like 6 ft and 130lbs

mdma would be a better choice probably considering how much you sweat on it. but binging on mdma probably not good for your seratonin levels in the long run

Smoke alot of weed everyday. Buy a shit load of junk food and stay on the couch all day everyday

stop eating when you're full? what the fuck else can you even do

been doin this already for 6 years

Realise its gonna suck for a couple weeks until you see an improvement. Then it gets easier. There's no magic trick. It's all hard work and will power.

Get a sports hobby or just hit the gym like every other pleb.

Distract yourself from food

Play old skool runescape. Youll become so set on getting a 99 skill you wont eat for weeks. Or shower for that matter.

This fellow is on to something. When you're working and have to spend your own money on food, it's amazing how you learn to get by on less.

start throwing it up, trust me