Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.
for the glory of anonkind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1wQAjEDhgwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checking in.

I am here

hey there! glad to see you're back around for now. been a little quieter without my Miyazaki buddy.
and I guess a floating eyeball's okay, too.

Good evenin'

Here and accounted for

Evening, what's a good way to stomp out old feelings or memories for a gf from a past life?

are there any oats in here?

time. you can't force yourself to move on, you just need to let the memories become a little less prevalent in your mind.
it sucks, but I know you're strong enough, user.
not that I'm aware of, no. can I help you with anything else, though?

*hug*

Hey user. When you say past life, do you mean earlier in your life or something else

I hear suicide is very effective.

is this a weeb thread in disguise

All I can say is find something else to focus on. *hugs tight*

It sucks, user. It does. But it gets better. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

We have no oats, my brother. What else do you need?

Mmh, hard question, you can either try and burry those feelings and memories under newer ones and never talk about them ever again. No?

Do you still have some hang-ups about how things ended, or still want her back? If she is still part of your life you may need to define for yourself what part she should be playing in your life. Erasing the ambiguity may help.
No disguises, weebs abound.

well could get me some oats?

Howdy

I got cheated on...
What alcohol should i drown myself with?

It isn't really; we don't obsess over the characters, we just use them to identify ourselves.

Here are some oats, my brother.

Evenin Roll.

i can't think of anything rude to say, you win this one weeb

What do you have?

Ach. Forgot about the bloody thread.

Well, I messaged the girl last night, and it went bizarrely

Welcome Back. I guess

Nothing, I don't drink, I don't smoke I don't do drugs. I just need to forget

I'm so sorry user... Though, I have to say that may not be the best idea. Do you have a friend or someone you trust to go to?

Yo. Me and my niggas wer riden round the square. We see dat bitch antwan, antwan sucks them cops cock. So we jump his ass and take his shit. I found a picture of me him and my moms in dis dudes wallet. Fuck dis bitch nigga was my dad and shit. Anyway how much can I sell his Jordan's for?

New to thread, what is this?

only if you want it to be. it's mostly just advice, though.
hey Whiterun.
something light. because while getting drunk is gonna feel good, it's not good to just fall back on alcohol as a coping method.
though if I can't convince you, blackberry whiskey sour, and have 12oz. water per standard drink.
oh, if you've never drink, go for something light and girly and fruity. or hard ciders that taste more like apples than beer.
I'm not great with sneakers prices, honestly.
just advice, if you need some.

thank you, however these oats you have procured for me upset my stomach and I cannot get the feeling you have betrayed me

we could have been the closest of friends however due to the current circumstances we shall be the bitterest of enemies

As long as drinking doesn't become you defacto go to for overcoming pain, I can't say I haven't done similar. I'm sorry for your pain, I know it well.
helping anons, comfy discussion, trolls trolling, it's fun E>

post pics of shoes.

Bump

Cheap rum and coke, beer would just give you a buzz even if you don't often drink, and we don't want you to get utterly fucked up inmediatly, go with 50/50 of rum and coke

where is alice

Apparently none, all of them are lifeless shells that can't sympathize.

Will that make me forget? It just hurts remembering.

Don't really need advice, just bored and drinking, I am willing to give some tho, I've dealt with some stuff and I'm always down for helping out others

yeah i came here for alice shes the only one here that is fucking worth anything

Think about something else, literally anything else. Play vidya, talk about your troubles. Unless you want to really get over it... but that's hard.

Thanks. Anything troubling you besides that?

Get a hunderd, then go straight and get a real job bruh. shit pays off.

Oh no, I'm sorry. For this transgression I cannot be forgiven, and I regret this deeply. Please accept my sincere apologies, brother.

It's Sweet Roll

if you insist.
hey, she ran hers earlier. she did a cooking thread and made chicken fajitas. keep an eye open closer to 8PM EST for her threads on fridays. I could shoot her a message and ask her to pop in if you need her, though, but no promises.
none of it's going to make you forget, you're going to have to learn to process the hurts you're feeling.

While loosely affiliated Alice doesn't post in these threads often E>

anything we can do for ya?

How can i cope with the pain?

I'll try that, thanks

Last night I was feeling quite depressed. And still kinda am.

get me alice

What pain specifically?

Medfag bro nice

You talk to people, you let it hurt (it's supposed to hurt, and that's ok), you learn from it, make something meaningful of the experience. Find a new hobby and throw yourself into it, or make sure friends/family check up on you ever so often and help keep you from isolating yourself.

hey everybody !

Hello

Check Also squeeze half a lemon on each drink you have, it makes it better. If you haven't had anything to eat, you'll get drunker faster, same if you drink quickly, so take your time, enjoy your drink. And try to drink some water when you are done, or your mouth will be dry as fuck when you wake up!
Hey, user.

evening user, how's it going?
the water is also to fight dehydrating your dura mater.

Easiest way of getting over a girl is to go out and get a new one, barring that, I suggest Bullet Burbon with coke from a glass bottle, and maybe a cigar to go with

Damn... Sorry to hear, honestly. All I can say is, that while you want to forget, you're going to have to confront it sometime

I suggest seeing a grief counselor, someone who can help

Dehydration that causes your mouth to be dry in the morning, you huge nerd

oh dear god I have a terrible food related problem

I NEED 4 ROUNDS OF WHISKEY

oh sweet merciful Jesus

What would that problem be, user?

Which is?
Get a job, you bum.
Amen.

my brother wont give me any oats

just making sure they know how to fend off the hangover too :shrug:
what's up, user?
yes?

Oh no! What's wrong, user?

Hey, what's up?

>Get a job, bum.
u wot i do
just asking for my order?

I'll participate this time. Let's see if these threads are more than just weeb shitposts

Ayyyy. Sup guys. -Caska

Hi Jill!!
Hello Thread!!

May aswell leave what happened here

She called me on Fb video
And basically wanted to confirm who I am
Asked if I was the Taller Antifa guy with curly blond hair and blue eyes
And that she was near me becuase she recognized me (seems almost like a convinant excuse?)
and that she was probably just complaining about one of the White Liberals there
and explained her radio show thing to me
Also she joked about how I found her FB.
Like she asked how, and I said that I was looking at mayday photos, and saw she commented and she said like "Hey, who this bitch that tried telling me something" in a deep manly type voice

cool cool, how can I help, user?

Good evening user. Need anything?

Hey! Have I seen you before?

Hello Mantis.

You may have. I lurk these threads occasionally. -Caska

Sssh, the first hangover is sonething magical, don't mess with it.
Why would you need 4 rounds of whiskey? I don't see anyone else with you...
Welcome I guess.
Henlo stinker.

It's caska gin!

Hey Mantis
Ok

Can't really help, just feel like chilling so I can take my mind off shit

I'm good, thanks user
Thanks

Hello, Nep. Bellicose as ever I see.

Hello! Have you been sleeping ok?

Indeed it is. How are you?

You know, I'm surprised you're not trolling people like EMT tonight...

hey, lurking user! I know you're there. I hope today was a good day and tomorrow's even better.
well, nice to meet ya I guess.
gotcha. we all get that way sometimes, I guess.

Quads checked

A pleasure to meet you as well. -Caska

No problemo!
You wanna go?
¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Go where? To get canolis? Cuz I could go for some canolis right now. -Caska

I mostly mentioned it, because usually you shit all over him when he mentions a girl.

Hello EMT.

don't jinx it.

>youtu.be/1wQAjEDhgwU
:^(

Cuz nothing is better than eating a cannoli and killing your son. -Caska

Bump. Baka host.

Is it rly me and Nep left? -Caska

I'm lurking, but I'm exhausted. Thread seems pretty dead.

Apparently, though I'm here for anonymous, not avafags, so it is alright for all I care.

Lurking too.

Not much going on ATM, so I'm being quiet

-EMT

>hey, lurking user! I know you're there. I hope today was a good day and tomorrow's even better.
How thoughtful and considerate of you, so sweet.
Today wasn't terrible, maybe there's hope for me, yet.

Would red wine do ?

user, no matter how dire things seem, there's always hope. I'm glad your day wasn't so bad. Would you like to talk about it?

Yo, waddup.

yo sorry, the internet where I'm staying has cut out four times over the course of the thread. and my browser crashing. and it seems a little sparse on advice needed, so...
hey, that's good! I'm glad you had a decent enough day. anything exciting happen?

I drink enough for 4

There is always hope

Also: bump

Damn that sucks. Any idea why?What I'd your definition of an avafag?