What are y'all drinking tonight? or what drugs are you taking?

what are y'all drinking tonight? or what drugs are you taking?

I'm just drinking some cheapass lager they had a deal on today, drinking alone. Thinking maybe I'll watch a movie and go sleep. How's your night?

Crown Royal and watching reality tv.

bumping

Hurricane

>u-47700
>etizolam (both are RCs)
>dexedrine and xanax
Feeling good:^)

Dexies

I thought that u-4 whatever was an opiate?

What year is it?

>dexedrine
ayyy
careful on those benzos though fam those things can cause depression and the withdrawal can last months apparently

all I've got on my is lager, cider, speed (amphetamine) and weed. I've never tried speed with the other two anyone have any experience? Alcohol seems to potentiate weed but I've only mixed the two once

It's a RC opioid Pretty nice imo -2017...?

I know what he's saying though. I haven't heard of someone doing dexedrine since the 90s

Always thought speed was meth. What type of amp are you on? Dex and crystal are my favorites. I like to take benzos wit speed to negate the side effects, but it can be habit forming after a while

They're still out there :) better than addy imo. Less crash too

Benzos with Addy is pretty awesome, same with Addy and opioid but that's what leads to speedballing fam

I haven't heard of anyone popping dexis since the 80s
My buddy used to smoke pot drink and rail speed eveeyday he seemed to be fine most of the time.

True, just gotta moderate thins and not let it get too out of control

They're still out there bro

Oh shit mini thins? KEK

Things* you talking about those mint chocolates? Those are dank as fuuuckk

Admiral Nelson/Dr. Pepper. Yea, Rum and Dr. Pepper, come at me.

Have a little green, but looking for a job at the moment and I have long hair(~12 head, 10in beard.) I can't fuck around and get hair tested. Blood/urine will be fine.

Browsing

with lethalfrag in my 2ed monitor..... I sense the irony.

Lol na they sell these "supplements" at the gas station called mini thins that have dexedrine in them. They will really get you racing. I have a homeboy who used to smoke crack and when he couldn't find it he would pop like 4 of those. These joints right here

Or maybe it's ephedrine actually. Idk something like that. Those things will make you think you just smoked some rock

Well, I do need to clean my room.

Lol well only take one or two of them if you do cop. They sneak up on ya

Oh shit, you from the US?. I wish I could get dex at any gas station lol

Fair warning, probably just one then. never done coke, but I like my caffeine and nicotine. any bad mixes I should know about?

Bro that's ephedrine

If it's your first time using any type of stimulant I'd avoid caffeine it might make you sick, nicotine is fine

Yeah I'm in northwest Indiana unfortunately. Lol. And be happy you can't. Eminem raps about them so often cuz they really are like top of the line speed. Shouldn't be sold in the gas lol.

Well they're really similar are they not?

I'm a shitty user and didn't mention I am pretty much a certified alchy. over 5 years in a row, 5-7 nights/week half a handle each night.

Not brag or anything, I didn't want you fucks to call me white girl drunk.

Does it mess with liver? or mainly heart?(I assume heart anyway, stimulant)

nothing exciting just nicotine :(

Drinking Cap Morgan, playing Enter the Gungeon. Bored af tbh n no bud to be found

Do you get ephedrine or dextroamphetamine? What's ephedrine like?

My go to at home by myself drink is usually rum and coke. After a few there's and easy buzz but I'm not drunk. And it doesn't taste like shit.

fireball but im almost out so have to go get some wine bleah

Damn. The alcohol will definitely fuck with your liver over time but idk about your heart. I'm sure drinking on stims is fine, I do it sometimes. It counteracts the side effects. Stimulants should be ok as long as you don't take too much or have pre-existing heart or BP problems

u black huh

Same. My fucking Kratom is at the post office and I was supposed to get it today but not until tomorrow =(. All I have is cigs and shitty used fentanyl patches (still have a ton of gel in them but I'm not trying to take it there)

Dudes probably just trying to tolerate bs reality tv lol

Lolol I almost said the same thing. I don't know a single white person who drinks crown

Aniracetam,+nicotine with Moscow mules.

Dextro is Ritalin is it not? I have a script for Adderall. I don't really take them that much, was just talking about them cuz I thought that other user said "thins". But ephedrine is tight if you can't get anything else. It's a lot different than Addy. It makes you sweat like a hog and makes your heart start to act weird lol

I got nothing except Peace Tea, maybe tomorrow I'll something to get drunk with.
I drank some Crown Royal, it's good, I see nothing wrong with drinking it.

Cigar City Jai Alai beer

Is good mane

Nah, dextroamphetamine is basically the main ingredient in adderall, except there's no levoamphetamine on it, which is usually responsible for the physical side effects and miserabl crash

Just smoking some West Coast Diesel wishing I had edibles left over from last week

>What type of amp are you on?
sorry fam was watching something. I think in Europe speed in amphetamine and in America it's meth. I'm just on normal speed which I assume is 50% dextroamphetamine 50% the other one.

yeah it seems like these are the most tolerable and most studied drugs so I'm sure I'll be fine experimenting. Just don't have the motivation to because they all serve their individual purpose.

Gotta head out, hopefully this threads still alive when I'm back

the combo tho

True. How is it? With 50% Levo you must be getting a lot of side effects

Lol'd in white and drink crown. I think Hennessy is more of a "black" liquor

>Matt GOAT

More like a fucking choke artist LOL

Brandi and Cognac are pretty much all black people drink if they can help it

all I know is it's really hard to get sleep on even after the 6-8hours it's supposed to last. Otherwise I don't get side effects apart from dick shrinkage

you... YOU are why I talk to Sup Forums and not docs. Docs say it all kills you and never gives you a reasonable answer.

I'm GOING to get fucked up doc "you'll die".....

I'm GOING to get fucked up user, "care with alcohol over time on your liver, but if you do stims with it it will be fun, watch for BP and heart shit with stims."

I KNOW its not safe, but I'm going to fuck around anyway, a solid warning and some guidelines is always better than "abstinence"

P.S. quotes are ad-libbed, but the general gist is there, imo.

Beginning to explore (pic related)

all im saying is when i have a black tinder chick she asks for crown.

I hated adderall for fucking op my sleep. Never had dick shrinkage though kek. What dose were you on?

Glad I'm helping someone at leastX stay safe user

Lol, guess only the street niBBas like Hennessy. Crown is cheaper though

Gotta go rn( keep this thread alive Sup Forums. Only decent drug thread I've seen in a while

I take 50+mg of speedwhich isn't really recreational dosage, but strong enough to give me heart palpatatons if i'm in shit mood. no ida what the purity is on this though

Ephedrine you can feel your hair grow. Definitely racing heart. Kinda surreal if you take a bunch. Also, vomiting nausea

Drinking a 7.2 ipa and smoking blackberry kush I think. First weekend off and alone in a while

Story time then.
Be me
new fag
no idea how to green text but drunk so fuck it.
starting when I met my friend "duderbo" in 7th grade
til end of highschool (and presumably after)
would see a guy running every day after school about 4:30 around friends house' neighborhood.
never in running clothes
.... middle of high school I learn about all the dank marajawanas I can inject at 3memes/$.
realize he smoked crack.
everyday at about 4pm.
never harmed anyone.
when he was done running he would go back into his house.
he ignored EVERYONE he saw while running.

bad at green text me
why shit illegal?
harming someone while on drugs of course is a crime, but making /fit/ jealous? NOT A CRIME.

Do drugs, shove pineapples up your ass sideways, and fap to furries.

just don't affect anyone in a negative way.

Still haven't tested this out yet

Back , thread looks like it's about to die

I'm on my 4th beer and considering eating some mushrooms I have. Or part of a roll. Can't decide.

Dubs decides

SHrooms

Even dubs mushrooms for this post only

Creepy, my captcha had both cars I drive often.

Wow, guess I'll cut my roll in half. Wanna get to bed around Sun up.

This local brew. I'm glad we finally have something besides a damn IPA.

Watching the backroom police interviews from To Catch a Predator. Does anybody else like these type of videos? It's a weird situation when you can be a fly on the wall and have NO STRESS when somebody else has totally fucked up...

Too much empathy. Not that I'd ever be stupid enough to involve myself with girls that can't drink. But I feel horrible for the degenerate retarded fuck that fell for it. Poor idiot. Hang em anyway, but I'll feel bad about it.

How about those videos where the class gets caught cheating on a college exam??

Shrooms, smoke and drink.with some friends. Waiting for them to start fucking.

Never saw them. I might have less empathy for academic cheaters than mentslly ill degenerates.

The drugs or your friends?

Check out erowid org mane