No feels thread?

No feels thread?

Feels thread.

lol youre probably socially annoying and nobody wants to be ur friend because you have anti seductive traits that no one wants to fucking deal with

>Be me
>Literally am almost never happy despite having a decent life
>No motivation at all
>Middle class, friends, sometimes a girlfriend
>Desperately search for something that makes me happy
>Used to drink a 5th every week for a summer
>Moved to weed, didnt help
>Codeine made me super happy
>Stop doing all that and search for some form of love because I dont feel like anyone loves me
>End up dating a nigger
>We break up after dad finds out
>She doesnt love me, dad is embarrased of me, mom is not happy with me
>fast forward
>Go on cruise
>Alot of alcohol
>Find white girl who is exactly who im looking for
>Made out with her
>She poured her heart to me
>Told me how she was adopted, her real mom is a drug addict and her adoptive parents are physically and verbally abusive
>have real deep conversations
>at the end of the cruise she tells people she doesnt have feelings for me
>Get drunk and high with weed my uncle smuggled through customs
>come home and cant think straight
>Go in to a depressive daze while driving and have a collision
>Sit in room and cry

Do I have clinical depression Sup Forums?

>be me
>gf of 1 year leaves me
>ex of 3 years ago hits me up
>says she is dating someone else but still hits me up
>I miss her and still love her
> know there will never be another like her
What do?

Maybe, go to a therapist before shit gets worse and you might even be able to get out of it

Sup Forumsros please keep it up, going through a rough patch and depressing memes make it better

I May or may not have to tell my parents because I may or may not be underaged. I dont want them to know. And I have tried to kill myself before in a depressive daze but i got out of it in time to throw most of the pills I took up so i was only a little sick the next day

I have clinical depression. Everyday is hard but I'm trying to hang in there. I got prescribed Wellbutrin but I drink and smoke a lot so I'm not going to take it till I quit.

Everything is terrible bros.

Damn, that sounds tough. Quitting drinking AND smoking at the same time seems like a bit much. good luck with it all.

look dude, I've been there, I never did drugs or alcohol because they were kind of the reason I was like that but otherwise I was just like you.

Want a suggestion? Do it. Go and tell your parents and go to a therapist and get your shit together. I know it's hard, I know it's going to take everything you've got to be able to share what you feel but you don't wanna go down the path that awaits you otherwise.

But if you're too tough headed to do it, then at the very least, keep the following in mind:

The only reason you need to keep going is yourself. Find about something you want, it doens't matter how silly it is, if it's love or going to the moon or whatever, it doesn't matter if it's simple or far fetched or something other people would consider childish or inmature. Find it, and every day, EVERY FUCKING DAY when you wake up and feel like there's no reason to get out of bed, remember there's a reason to do it.

Remember that no matter how shitty it is, once you get there you'll look back and find that you've succeeded, you'll look back and see al the crazy shit you went through and all the pain you suffered and you'll know that every moment of your life was worth it, because in the end, you didn't give up.

Nice this is my new a life goal.

How would I go about telling them?

I was once normal and had a job pseudo friends and was fit.
All of that didn't take away that wish to die every single fucking night before sleeping.
Now I am all day in the computer and it is the same shit, I am fat, lonely and miserable.
Just don't have to wake up early to go to slave myself.
I am wealthy though so is not like I need to.

Every dream I have with you is a nightmare :(

Keep fighting Sup Forums.

It's okay to be sad. Accept the sadness and strive to be better than it.

>Mom, dad, can you sit with me for a moment?
>It's very hard for me to tell you this but I've been depressed for some time and I think I might need professional help.

That's a basic idea, take it and improvise on the moment, don't keep worrying about what they'll think, don't put yourself down by thinking they'll feel like this came out of nowhere, don't think about it. They are your parents ffs, they'll support you, and it doesn't matter how hard it is for you to do it, it'll better afterwards.

Ha, my parents were far from supportive. After my mom died of cancer I got super fucking depressed, and they just told me I was demon possessed. God damn christfags.

Then to hell with it, I don't know what you need to do to get a therapist but I'm pretty sure you can just go out and do it.

There's the problem of money maybe but you can burn that bridge when you get to it.

Dunno, I blocked my ex. I don't plan on talking with her ever again. It's a sad thing. I'm a pussy for not being able to man up and get back in there but it's kinda hopeless.

Either way man just keep fighting. Ignore it, sad as it is we aren't with our exes for a reason (not even divine man; whatever you wanna believe). I know you miss her and it hurts (I do), but try to be nice to yourself dude.... Just keep fighting.

Nah, I'm fine now, that was 3 years ago, but they're still assholes. I'm moving out come August for college.

What a shame.

Fuck man, I already know this. It's reached the point where you telling it to me doesn't even make me feel anymore...

Oh I thought you were the same poster form before

You can't take shit seriously from someone who would say "anti seductive traits", man. How high is he that he can't think of a word that fits and had to make up his own retarded phrase...~ Fuck, if you have the free time to be posting here then you don't have it that bad, stop whining and get to fixing your shit.

Hi Sad and Tired, I'm dad

kek

I believe you meant to say he is blessed with the Pariah Gene. His mere presence causes pain to those consumed by Chaos.