They made another one

Are the leftists just trying to show us their masochistic vision for the future of Europe or do they genuinely not appreciate the threat that the "refugees" present?

youtu.be/nKDgFCojiT8

youtu.be/RBQ-IoHfimQ

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2015/12/new-isis-islamic-state-news-videos-pictures-to-sons-of-jews-wilayat-al-khayr-child-boy-soldiers-executing-shooting-spies-jewish-ancient-ruins-obstacle-course-full-uncensored-youtube/
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the one where the healthy adult males end up on the beach and cross perfectly safe countries to get to Germany?

>"IT'S HAPPENING NOW."
>"IT'S HAPPENING HERE."
SHHIIIIIIII

they would just go to usa or canada

if were saying this was the opposite and they had to goto arab countries. they would be so fucked. like literally mass rape/ murder

Yeah, a woman and a child fleeing the war.

That's realistic.

If we WERE really just taking refugee children...
And I mean REAL children, not fully grown men who say they're 12
Then maybe it'd be a different story

>sending your daughter alone on a refugee boat to a foreign country

fucking lol

In the video, the refugee boat was made up entirely of other young children and older women. No men.

are you trying to imply this is biased you racist bigot? how could you!

thats sexist and a gist therefore I'm gonna have to ask you to check your privilege

n-no it was full of nice, tanned german men.

My point was that it's still reckless to send your young daughter without any money or someone to protect her to a foreign country where people probably speak different langauge. She could get raped or even murdered by other rapefugees before reaching civilization.

Almost forgot
>move a country over
>suddenly no war

But polan bro, that would seriously imply that the creators of the movie would put in actual thought to this minute and a half video

But in the video, there are only nice children and helpful ladies. There are no men to rape. In fact, the only men in the video were the little girl's father and uncle? male relatives.

Furthermore, it seems like the safe country was also an English-speaking, white country

>they have to use a little white girl to make anyone give a shit

yeah I guess I was too demanding

Well ok, but the North Africans here is like me fleeing to India Because of the war in the Ukraine.

>what will happen to Europe if they keep letting "refugees" in: The Video.

I don't think they see the irony in the video.

I like how they use this 'child becoming an adult because of war' meme - even though that's literally never the case.

It's surprising that an organisation as liberalised as the UN (who many leftists hold up as some sort of political deity) is saying that most of them are military aged, able-bodied, Muslim non-Syrian/Iraqi men; yet liberals still believe that it's all starving orphans, widows and others.

They also refuse to demand that the Saudis take any, despite their airconditioned tent cities for up to a million people.

>tanned german men.
kekek

needs burzum song playing in background desu

Lol. Gotta love the reference to that journalist that tripped the mudshit on camera.

Still, what is this supposed to mean? It's like a really shitty movie with no real content just "emotional" scenes.

Looks like subtle foreshadowing to me.

kek, this is my favourite meme
>be me
>watch the '''news'''
>"a german man has died in hospital after a stabbing attack at a train station. no word on the motive of the attack"
>look it up
>pic related

The mind of a young female is easily controlled by propaganda and the elites control their minds (except the few that are redpilled). Furthermore, they will then breed with the enemy invaders.

>syrians
>not white

wew lad

>that
>white
No, retard. Caucasian maybe but not white.

>Thinking that thing is white
wew lad

i just don't get it

we've got so many poor fucks dying in our streets, people jumping under trains because their life is destroyed, misery and shit everywhere.

and then two fags that i know went to greece to help the poor stranded refugees (from the wars that we support) and post pics on facebook.

If you guys are honestly saying that you would be able to tell the difference between this girl and another white girl living in Europe or North America, I'm going to have to call major bullshit on that.

If you saw her playing with other kids in the park, what would you call her? Brown? Black?

Get the fuck out of here.

Oh and this is a picture of an Italian man. You know, "white people."

i'm italian and like i don't know anyone that looks like that desu senpai

but then again, i'm not from sicily

so we are expected to believe that when the guys with guns are standing there and one touches the girls face they stop just because her mom rushes up and bluts something out

if you want to shock the modern audience you will have to do better than that. that old lady catching a bullet with her face then fade to black as the girl is forced to the ground would have been a better directorial direction followed by her looking lifeless unblinking hair all fucked up as she waits to get more gruel

some weak ass propaganda in this vid

>they'll want to ship in hordes of shitskin animals if we just show them how racist they are by putting a white girl in the place of muslims

My sides

>but then again, i'm not from sicily
Okay, this is cool.

Would you call someone from Sicily white?
Or rather, would you or your friends?

Also, if a Sicilian called themselves white, would you or your friends interject?

This picture is the first one that google gives me when I type, "Italian man."

I can tell she is not a Canadian man because she has a pair.

Have whites EVER been refugees?

It seems like we always go down with the boat when we're at war.

most of sicilians i know look white, as in mediterranean white. pale skin, very pale too, dark hair.

some of them look definitely browner, even arabic.

>Also, if a Sicilian called themselves white, would you or your friends interject?

not sure if you're aware that that sounds really stupid.

to be honest we've better things to do compared to the usual Sup Forums meme of drawing lines between what is white and what is not. i've met too many worthless, intellectually deficient "aryans" here in germany to believe the best race meme.

Ukranians are right now
They're ironically being turned away at the boarders of Germany

clearly they weren't brown enough. Next time they should burn their passports and say that they are 14 year old albino Arab Syrians that never learning barbarian speak, since they can't refute that

the thing is, the guy was actually a german, with german parents, with no roach background whatsoever

It is a mystery why he went with allahu akbar, because it would make a lot more sense if he shouted deus vult

maybe he is a redhead islamist or something like that

FPBP, done in one.

A

>You are responsible for everything bad that happens on this world.
People still fall for this?

Are they saying that there's going to be a war in Europe and that white people are going to have to flee and no one will accept them? We already knew that.

Amazing videos. More effective than any of the propaganda I've seen thus far.
This actually has me a little worried.

heavy.com/news/2015/12/new-isis-islamic-state-news-videos-pictures-to-sons-of-jews-wilayat-al-khayr-child-boy-soldiers-executing-shooting-spies-jewish-ancient-ruins-obstacle-course-full-uncensored-youtube/

Even their children are risky.

Nmm.

> Rebellion is isolated to England only
> The armed men are white
> They fled to safety of the South (before fleeing to Europe)
> The North is on fire

I'm not so sure that this conflict they're showing is a bad thing.

>throughout history, people keep having different opinions
>some of them think others should die for having different opinions
>fights happen
>not everyone wants to fight
>militants vs pacifists
>idealism vs status-quo
>people killing each other is my fault
dont lump me in with the people that have money and influence in this country. just kill them.
your targets = anyone with enough money that can pay someone with influence to get shit done, and anyone with enough influence to get it done in the first place. they are the only ones able. so your targets, again? as always, rich people and government.

That's because they're
a. white actors
b. we have a serious migrant problem in Europe

It affects all of us

mixed

youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E

they can all fuck off seeing as we're full

too bad they don't care about ukraine or yugoslavia

>the north is on fire
>a bad thing

Are we beingg shipped boatloads of mothers and children? Isnt this a bit dishonest ?

Showing us what will happen if we keep importing muslims to Europe

watched the whole thing to Bongripper

aye, take it as a warning, britbro

It already did happen, you insufferable liberal cunts. It was called World War 2. The men went to fight and the women and children stayed and got bombs dropped on their heads.

You think a little modern skirmish in Syria even matters? Pretty much the whole of Europe was embroiled in war with nowhere to go so they sucked it up and fought. Now at the smallest sign of trouble these "men" flee their country.

>implying not loads of euro refugees went to America during WW2

Am i the only one who noticed pic related at 0:15 of the second video ?

>they had to hand pick the most attractive child in the country to make people give a shit

Now do the same video with Jamal the 26 year old rapist

Still not a patch on the most prophetic film of our time.

My exact toughts when i saw the first video.

I like the filename.

This is why I think that Isis I'd sending over agent provocateurs and not the people who would go out and do the attacks

It's from my 'Realistic Depictions of Countries' folder.

Saw that at kikebook, but whats really funny that from 5k of these only 3 families actually came other ones fleed to Ger and Sweden.

Someone should edit few scenes to make it look like War of The Worlds.

>nationalist uprising starts in the north
the proles, that's where our hope lies, with the proles

This is fake, the average Syrian """""""refugee""""""" is a 20-something male with an i-phone and douchebag sunglasses.

You found the once in a million young female girl with blue/green eyes from Syria.

90% are hairy disgusting men who want to kill the infidels.

The video is right though and the crisis is real.

Those syrian kids are so shell shocked that they all turn into 20 something niggers when they arrive in Europe

Why don't they stop in Eastern Euro countries? They're nice, relatively safe countries with refugee programs. Safer than France, Germany and Belgium at least.
I'd gladly live in the Balkans. Why won't refugees? Are they racist?

DELETE THIS

I asked that some lefty cunts and they said its because eastern europe is racist and mistreats the poor victims.

They just want gibsmedats from the gullible kuffar.

to add:
Do you have any more of these?

>implying any """"refugee"""" goes through that
>implying their journey isn't just handouts and libcucks cheering them on

uhh...that's a white girl

that's one hot bitch

So just send in special forces to massacre both sides. I can't tell who's who at this point. Is Assad evil? Are the rebels ISIS? Kill them all.

Well so are we, guess they better fuck off then, maybe they can dinghy to canada.

I never understand how people think these videos are good propaganda.

>Do people actually not think that the west was responsible for destabilizing the middle east?

>The picked a young, white, girl to be the actor. Instead of a 20 year old, brown, boy.

>Why wouldn't we just invade and protect them, so they wouldn't have to go on that trip?

>Why do they even cross the Bosporus , if it's away from the civil war?

I'll never understand leftists.

So she went from London,travelled up north to Scotland. Boarded a dingy! - in the North Sea! fell out during a storm and washed up somewhere on the continent.

The North Sea here is so cold would have killed her within an hour or two even in summer. Plus the continent would be at least a three hundred miles away

They could at least have made it realistic and plausible. A better storyline would be just to cross at Dover, why didnt they just do this?

Anyway, its propagandist pap

Do you know how much money they get in germany ? You get here more for beeing a refuge than beeing a hard worker in eastern countrys.

My Girlfriend came to here to me from Austria and she wont get any fucking help, because she is from the EU. I hate this EU fuckshit. Merkel is a whore.

Refugee >>>>>> EU Citizen

Dont forget they get free homes and moneys. Oh and they can do w/e they want cuz they are immune to your laws.

Also, my Aunt recieves Benefits, she is fairly ill and has a weak body. They wanted to force her to clean for refugees, in a refugee house.

If she decliened, she would recieve less money, kek. She took an Lawyer

Why are these people surpried that the happening isn't a fun time when they don't have a happening bunker or plan of action?

There's an awful lot of 14-17 year olds. Pic related.

Though at least pic related looks like he could be Syrian!

no gibsmedats in the balkans

Yeah dude if i went to Germany i would need to clean toilets for min wage, but man ur min wage is O.K so its k.

I dont think Mr Assad is a very nice man but he's better than ISIS and Al-Qaeda who are Washington and Saudi backed.

What a world we live in!