You're late!

You're late!

>image.jpg

>1322378353313.jpg

A wizard is never late! We arrive precisely when we mean to!

HAhahaha i freakin' love Lord of the Rings

just tea thank you

>A wizard is never late! W-
>Nigga you two hours late and you smokin weed as we speak!

I wish they had let black comedians inject some comedy into these boring ass movies.

>And you're an uppity little faggot, what of it?

Was a little surprised by this line but you gotta remember it was a different time back then.

Thats it nigga,

I was just gonna let you fly the ring with my eagle niggas

now you walkin bitch

>weed
It's tobacco.

Why didn't Gandalf have a watch?

>yfw there are no blacks in LOTR

In the book it is described as like a cross between tobacco and weed. It gives you more of a buzz than tobacco, but nothing nearly as strong as weed.

>he didn't watch LOTR in the hood
The ride of the rohirrim was both the most majestic and hilarious scenes

Niggers were throwing up gangsigns and shouting about jumping the orcs

I know, but it ain't weed.

That's what the Orcs are

DUDE WEED LMAO stoner faggots like to pretend it's cannabis for some reason, perhaps because it's called 'pipe weed', but yeah, it is just tobacco.

he can tell the time by looking at the sky

But I am a stoner faggot and I don't consider it weed at all.

No it isn't just tobacco.
In the first book they somewhat extensively explain what it is.

so why then whenever you see Bilbo, Gandalf and anyone else smoking a pipe they look happy as pigs in shit? its WEED bro

>in the prologue to The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien stated specifically that "it is a strain of the herb nicotiana", i.e. tobacco. Whether the substance is psychoactive remains unclear

Tolkien doesn't know what he's talking about.

I do.

no but in the hobbit the SJW cause had advanced enough to make all the hobbits pale white and adding some random black characters to scenes

orcs not hobbits*

>I'm a stoner
You should consider killing yourself.

Sauron?

Yo

>share the load

What did he mean by this?

Sam wanted Frodo to spit some of Gollums cum into his mouth so he could get a taste.

Why didn't he check out the prisoners before taking them on the plane?

>Frodo decides to trust the schizophrenic gangly cretin that doesn't try to hide the fact that it's only interested in the ring over his lifelong best friend and manservant

That scene was dumb as fuck and wasn't even in the book.

>You shall not pass

all these years later and I still don't know what Gandalf meant by this. was he just being kino or was there a deeper meaning?

>I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun.
>YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Gandalf was casting a spell. Magic in the Tolkienverse is a whole helluva lot more subtle than Harry Potter or other "magic" movies.

so anytime someone says "you shall not pass" it creates a spell?

How does it feel being this fucking dumb? I'm genuinely curious.

Could be, flame of anor means light of the sun. I assumed it was his Title and the bolrog is of the same orgin as gamdalf and would know what it meant as a threat or defence.

you tell me

you kinda need the first part too. you wouldn't be acting retarded on purpose now would you?

Gandalf is not the same species as a ballroom

Buddy you're on Sup Forums. Everyone here should consider killing themselves.

see
Balrogs were created by Melkor's disharmony. They are as much maiar as demons are angels.

Only eru may create life.

Lol got him.

Yes both are Maiar. The secret fire is what gave valar the ability to create and without it Morgoth couldn't create, only twist and corrupt already existent things.

Hence the angels to demons analogy.

I guess I meant Eru not Valar.

>mystical fantasy world with all kinds of magic
>they MUST be smoking weed
I don't get it. Fantasy worlds always have fictional herbs and potions and shit. But no this HAS to be le weed xD

You would think stoners would have some kind of imagination.

No. Wizards in LoTR are like cosmic beings manifested as 'people'. They're like a separate entity, which is why they're never called 'human wizards' or anything.

As said, magic in LoTR isn't always so direct. In the case of the Bridge of Khazad Dum, Gandalf said 'You shall not pass', and the Balrog did indeed not pass. That was the spell.
It makes more sense when you think of them almost as demigods or whatever. I'm not 100% sure about a good comparison to make.

What the Flame of Anor means is not known, but I've always thought Gandalf is referring to Narya. Narya is the ring of fire and it has been hidden, thus a secret fire and it was made by Celebrimbor.

>getting this autistic over stoners giggling over the wizard toking
Want to know how I know you're bad at parties or with people at all?

Is everything Gandalf says a spell?

Nope. It's also about intent. Sometimes he realy is using some wry words that are a little bit more persuasive than they would be if a man said them, but other times it's just Gandalf being Gandalf.

But one of the beautiful things about it is that when you understand how much power Tolkien's wizards have, small things that Gandalf says can have a lot more meaning than they seem to in the context of the story.

Did you know that that filename is a timestamp?
It translates to:
>Sun, 27 Nov 2011 07:19:13 GMT

>his name is literally Tolkien (Toking)
>as in thats his family name and what they were known for
>implying he doesnt know more about smoking loud than you

Nigga, how you think he wrote some of the most popular fantasy novels?

Lol isn't weed funny. Look 420 hhaha

That wasnt very funny, you need to form a joke with some context to be funny, user. Lurk more before you post.

t. stoner

It was the ring influencing his choice, I think. The book storyline is a lot better

as an african american i am glad it didnt its refreshing seeing only whites in a movie for a change....