Loretta Lynch, who covered up Seth Rich is being investigated by the FBI

>Loretta Lynch, who covered up Seth Rich is being investigated by the FBI
>Bernie Sanders and wife for embezzlement
So Libcucks, how does it feel knowing there will NOT be an election in 2020 since Trump is in the process of eliminating the Democrats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KcJKWUhyemA
snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump because I love the fact no liberal can or will answer.

Bump again.

>but russia tho

Yeah, they'll cling to it, can't wait to see the butthurt libs when they realize they dug their hole and now they have to watch 8 years of Trump without an election in the middle.

You've always got 2024 guys.

I'll personally kill trump if it comes to that. There will only be 4 years if that kiddo

Lol you can't kill him from your basement.

OY VEY

Kid, just face it, you're getting 8 years because Trump's gonna put those blue colored scum in the place they belong, prison. Sorry kiddo, sometimes political parties collapse and the Dems will be no exception, just get use to a few decades of a single party system and maybe we can replace Democrats with something better.

I was personally hoping they'd forfeit in disgrace but the idea of dismantling them with investigations and convictions is WAY better.

loretta lynch had nothing to do with seth rich. who people i know knew personally, and you're an asshole for insinuating that he was involved in anything at all untoward.

jane lynch is not being investigated for embezzlement, she's being investigated for misrepresenting sources of funding for the university of burlington while they were seeking financing.

as usual, conservatives have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

Do you suffer from delusions frequently?
Oh, I'm sorry, you are a trumptard.
That explains it.

Gotta love winning.
>736753570
>evidence

heh, nothing personal kiddo

Trumptards can't help it.
They were fooled by a con-man.
They're just not very smart.

As a dem I hope for this. They need to end this PC BS and pandering to SJWs.

Hurrr...durr...liberals answered
Trumptards still not getting it

how about getting your boy to believe in climate change? And supporting renewable energy? You know common sense? And not destroying our health care?

I don't really care about parties, this stuff is pretty much common sense.

Which seems like thinly-veiled accusations of embezzlement of funds to me, hello, look at 3 houses and an inheritance there's no evidence of faggot.

Was this the big news for Trumpers that /pol user mentioned yesterday?

Climate change is a ponzi scheme gone international.
Renewable energy is far too unreliable, maybe one day but not in this century.
Healthcare is NOT a human right. Accept responsibility for yourself.

Yep, seems good 'ol Trump is planning to just damage his opposition so much people will only have to just suck it up and accept him.

Yes the part about Lynch being investigated

I'll be sure to let my dad know he should take more personal responsibility for developing MS and bankrupting our family. WTF is wrong with this country.

but that's not what she's being investigated for?

some old lady told them that she would give them money when she died, and jane sanders said she was giving like $50k/yr or something like that. but she was the bookkeeper and submitted false financial records while seeking financing, which you can't do. but she didn't steal the money, she was just trying to keep the university open - which has now closed.

listen, i'm a big time democrat, and i hate bernie, but you fuckers need to stop getting your news from breitbart, the daily caller, infowars, world net daily, and fox news. they literally lie to you all day long in order to scare you into buying survivalist bullshit and gold. you're not doing anything but gaslighting yourselves. reality exists. open your eyes.

lies

Exactly. how was it that her university had no money to operate unless she was fucking stealing from her own business and using funds all for herself and her husband?

Sure kid

it didn't have no money to operate, it just had less money than it needed to survive. jesus christ, you're aware people who have jobs go bankrupt all the time, right?

also, it wasn't "her business," it was a university. jesus, more people need to start using the parental controls on their wifi. it's well past your bedtime, kiddo.

You were just waiting for someone to respond so you could post you're stupid anti Semitic.gif, weren't you. Poor little trumptard.

OK

You wanna tell that to the family of someone with Lou Gehrig's syndrome? Or someone with brittle bones? You're an ignorant POS.

Love the salty liberals.

Heil Trump, Heil Victory

Whoop Whoop, we won the war boys.

gb2/pol/ MAGAnormie

soon

Get fucked.

More like never.

>bourgeoise left: ignoring investigations and the corruption on their side
>bourgeoise right: ignoring investigations and the corruption on their side

>revolutionary Marxist Leninist communists laughing at both while being attacked by them for they're the only true alternative

suck it, libturds and trumpfags, you are all wage cucks and useful idiots in the only war that exists, class war

sure kid

see what I mean?

Putin says who gets to be President not you cocksuckers.

Stalin did nothing wrong. Kulaks deserved it.

tyoutube.com/watch?v=KcJKWUhyemA

>libicucks xD

Babby's first buzzword!

As a liberal, investigate away. I don't want any politician to get away with scummy shit, whether they're on "my side" or not.

Well, at least you're accepting this is Trump's death blow to your ideology.

You have poor reading comprehension.

there's more than one political party

are you shaming the president for his sexual orientation?

That faggy "o ur a trumptard" response really belittles an entire argument

A nation of retards, Voted for a retard.

We are all the cucks, Whippersnappers.

Enjoy the red, white and blue dick jammed up your asses for the next 4 years.

But mainstream voters are too scared of them and their horrible ideas, so they'll flock to the one the guarantees them safety.

>we are all cucks
>jammed up your asses

so what you gonna leave the country then? this is just politics as usual, nothing will change that much and shit will remain the same, maybe if our country wasn't full of idiots that vote for the same two parties our government wouldn't be so corrupt and shitty in the first place. as they say if you want to rig a race you have to buy all the horses, and what's easier to rig than a two horse race? no matter who wins the people lose and the powers that be win, the hard times will come, the strong will rise, they will make things better and the weak will shit all over their progress.

actually no one votes for them because they are brought up to believe in the false dichotomy that is modern politics

Exactly why when the DNC falls and crumbles they won't even seek 'em out.

Eric Holder , the first Attorney General in history to be held in contempt of Congress. Obama's boy

yeah im sure are the lefties will come flocking to your side, absolutely no chance that they would find a new banner and wave it.....absolutely none

his financial backers wanted him because they felt entitled to more financial gains even it comes at the expense of the average person

his core supporters will be screwed over by him and will continue to support him and will place blame anywhere their delusions see it

putin knew what a complete wreck for not only historical US foreign policy, the economy and its citizens, but also how much it would benefit those who are privately financially invested and supported by the russian government

the US democratic republic is still functioning, but only just barely and its very very unfortunate that the ill effects will be both long term and domestically/globally felt

You're exactly right about U.S. politics,

And I've already left the country, I moved to Sweden in '95.

glad we can agree, how is it up their?

Out of curiosity, which of the Hillary@90%+ newspapers is less of a liar?

Wet and rainy as usual.

by mainstream do you mean the sheep that parrot what mommy and daddy taught them because they lack critical thinking skills? see also christians

i actually like rain so that's fine by me, it's been raining here as well

This dude gets it! I work my ass off to have the things I have in this life and that includes my healthcare coverage. I do NOT think I should have to pay one goddamn cent to take care of anyone else on the goddamn planet. You want something? Anything at all from a house, food, to even healthcare get off your lazy ass and goddamn work for it.

You got dealt a shit hand. Guess what. We all have shit to deal with. When your father was younger did he work? Did he save money? Did he prepare for the future? Or did he act irresponsibly, live in the moment, get married young, and knock someone up without the means to provide for his family for the rest of his life?

Heil Hitler.

Well he did in fact do nothing wrong

>see also Christians
Your fedora is showing
>nothing personnel kid

lol

why am I posting in this steaming shit of a thread. sage

Yep

Sage all you want, I'm bumping the shit out of it

I'd like to hear an answer to this guy's question

What happened to the soviet union?

To every libtard in this thread - pic related

Can't wait until the Civil war starts. My dogs are being trained to eat Democraps and Libturds. I am out at the range practicing daily so I don't shoot like a faggot democrap.

Do you ever come out of your echo chamber and realize how fucking stupid your ideas are?

We can easily become self sustained by renewable energy by the end of this century but we have to fund research. Well, we can actually do it with current technology as there are countries who are getting very close. Unfortunately, oil companies lobby against that since, you know, that's what most people would do in their situation. They want money, renewable energy makes them less money, lobby against alternative energies, profit.
Also, a government should promote the well being of its citizens since that's literally what it's designed to do in ideal situations. We have enough resources to provide healthcare to our citizens. We don't do it because we think the world has to be hard and cruel for no reason other than that's how it is in nature or that's how it's always been, that's how you become a man, etc.

Yes. Democrat doesn't mean liberal. Trump is a faggot.

why are u like this?

of course democrats aren't liberals, liberals are left wingers

Because if there weren't people like that then dumb cunts like you would rule the world

Jesus that shit again? Do your research dumbass

snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

>snopes
>literally owned by George Soros
>yeah I'm not the dumbass here dude

with the recent events that reveal how retarded the democrats are, they probably will never win... with their crap like muh CNN, muh Russia, and muh freestuff
In fact, here's a little extra tidbit... the Democrats have done more than the slave owners ever accomplished to hurt black people
1. Slave owners tried to separate the black family - democrats successfully achieved that, so many black single moms out there and black dads with like 5 kids with 5 diff women
2. The inner cities are pretty much like slave plantations... the bare neccessities are provided for free but surviving the conditions are very hard and brutal... every fuckin major big city that is full of crime is fuckin run by democraps

To you newly educated: Lynch has been friends with Bill Clinton since the 1980s.

>snopes
>owned by George Soros

You're fucking retarded.

>voted for hillary
>celebrated with tacos

we all knew this shit was happening from miles away.

LOL! Americans and their petty infighting. Never change!

With the amount of money that he gives them you don't think he has any influence there? Again I'm not the retarded one here