youtube.com/watch?v=7pFdkkjGiEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

led zeppelin

?

Gimme why though

?

never heard of them

I think zeppelin is way more catchy, which is why they got so popular.

But deep purple is more technical, and the songwriting is much better.

Zeppelin obviously, but Deep Purple has a few god-tier albums as well (Machine Head, Burn etc..)

Basically, Zeppelin had a or masterful use of pop sensibility. That's basically what made them incredibly popular. Not that Deep Purple didn't have pop sensability, just not to the degree Zeppelin did.

Just some personal input: I like Deep Purple more, but Zeppelin was a better, more successful band.

The Who

is this obviously underage enough to get the mods? dudes gotta be like 13 atleast. also definitely zeppelin. heres why. idk who the fuck play bass in deep purple but the melodic content in the lower register and different hamonic notes over the sounding chords is definitely a sign of something more interesting happening in the song writing process and a over all higher level of musicianship not just in John Paul Jones, but every band member. bottom line, you dont here whatever faggot played bass in deep purple playing this shit on fuggin space truckin or whatever the fuck. now go back to Sup Forums or middle school, which ever you prefer.
youtube.com/watch?v=bMxSE3CDcpA

aside from a better pop sensability, zeppelin also had a more creative experimental phase then deep purple. just all around better.

Yes exactly. Forgot to touch on that.

For example, the barebones sound of III was really hated at first (and still is), but a rock band experimenting with that much acoustic guitar at the time was pretty unheard of. Presence was also pretty proggy at times, and featured some pretty weird time signatures.

Ok 1 guy that personally favors deep purple.

Just so you guys know, i wasn't basing this on overall success, i was wondering which one was technically better

You mean like playing chops?

Ahh fuck off, drummer here. Your pretentiousness is great if you're applying to eat ass

underrated post

Deep purple does a better job at masking the fact that both bands completely rip off American blues bands.

okay vote time. What's the superior classic rock album?

your going to sit there as a drummer and say whoever is in deep purple is better then bonzo? i dont even fucking like zeppelin! also its not fucking pretention when i actually know a lot more then you. (professional coservatory trained musician)

DP

You faggots can't enjoy anything anymore.

Even something as simple as music.

You have all crawled up your own ass so far and you're blaming it on everyone else.

Lolfags

Zeppelin is easy lol

Been there, done that.

Same with DP, but that's neither here nor there

Whoah there. Ian Paice is a beast. A great drummer.

Machinehead

Zeppelin

Machine head

Machine head because it has highway star. And Blackmore shits all over Jimmy Page.

0 to 3 so far.

Zep btfo

not saying hes bad (though yeah i didnt know who the fuck he was), im not saying anything bad about deep purple but the guys in zeppelin fuggin creeaaamm they asses on pretty much any musical level.
you got DP'd by two dudes and thought it was easy? damn, your a trooper. doesnt look like a walk in the park to me. unless your in germany in which case getting dicked by two syrians seems like how most walk in the parks end.

Deep Purple because Richie Blackmore

But really, Blue Oyster Cult is far superior to both. Check out pic related, the second of an insanely good 3 album debut run it's my favorite LP by them (followed close by Fire Of Unknown Origin).

Grimes

Hands down my favorite classic rock band. These guys seriously don't get enough love.

yeah, I don't get it.

Dadrockers think of them as a one or two hit wonder, and hipsters write them off as shitty seventies arena garbage (a mistake I made during my PUNKER THAN FUCK teenage years)

And c'mon, when you got Philip Jose Farmer writing songs for you? Goddamn....
youtube.com/watch?v=7pFdkkjGiEs

Deep Purple because they invented metal

DEBBIE DENISE WAS TRUE TO..........................................ME!!!

>arguing with GF
>soon to be ex-GF

Pre David Coverdale Deep Purple!

One doesn't need any albums after Burn.

neither

Led Purple

here we see a child roleplaying as an adult

cuz ur fuking gay

let him have his fun, user

Rambly and incoherent but also correct

deep purple

>Sup Forumstard here