Lyrically gifted analysts of Sup Forums, can you please explain the meaning of these lyrics?

Lyrically gifted analysts of Sup Forums, can you please explain the meaning of these lyrics?

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

>I AM A ÇUCK, I AM A LIBTARD
>I'M A FAG THAT WANTS BLACKS TO LIVE AMONGST US

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/reviews/tim-and-erics-billion-dollar-movie-2012
natureworldnews.com/articles/12575/20150206/deadly-measles-back-why.htm
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trust-in-media_us_57148543e4b06f35cb6fec58
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/
youtu.be/3H4iosInN2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I couldn't stop laughing. Brilliant!

Never forget.

rogerebert.com/reviews/tim-and-erics-billion-dollar-movie-2012

It's the same tactic used by the fat kid that gets bullied at school.

>If I make fun of myself and over exaggerate their attacks I'll come out looking better.

HE WON! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!?

holy shit i cant believe Sup Forums has actually triggered tim heidecker THIS hard. all he talks about now is trying to own the image theyve plastered him with, but to even validate their shit makes him look fucking pathetic. i thought tim would be smarter than this.

>i thought tim would be smarter than this.

Really?

It's a bit, you dip. A gag.

This faggot recently made fun of Rob Schneider for being in a trash bag commercial (because Scheider has The Wrong Politics and doesn't like toxic ingredients shoved into vaccines 'REE ANTI-VAXXER!!').

Tim, of course, has made many a commercial for truly awful, soulless corporations that he built his meager career on satirizing (and his fans don't give a shit about his, or their own, hypocrisy)

>trying this hard to recapture the audience you lost to MDE

give up you old fuck

Right, he's only PRETENDING to be enraged, wink wink dip dab chief fella bucko (LOL XD)

the saddest gag ever. hes trying to do exactly what said.

Fuck you, I won ;0)

Norm who?

You do know the only reason measles and other once-thought eradicated diseases are making a comeback in the US is because dipshit anti-vacciners have actually convinced know nothing parents to not vaccinate their kids?

source: cdc
natureworldnews.com/articles/12575/20150206/deadly-measles-back-why.htm

you guys literally wrote the song for him.

WURZ DA REPRAYSHINS

Why did he even respond to Sup Forums, instead of just ignoring them?

he shouldve just ignored the bullies until they got bored. now he looks like a petty loser

10/10 from a great comedian like tim

Tim also was in the new Fantastic Four

Why? I don't know. Is that post ironic to be in a big budget hollywood movie?

Sup Forums fatbeards completely BTFO

>Gets fucked right up the ass.

I honestly believe this. I don't think he was joking about that part. I think Tim is at least bi.

>when real life and the shit you post on Sup Forums start to merge

What the fuck is going on? Why did everyone start to take the inane shit on the internet so seriously?

>Why did everyone start to take the inane shit on the internet so seriously?

Sad, isn't it?

People are so sensitive nowadays.

very specific, did this happen to you?

Song is funny, probably inspired by that gay cuck song that gets posted from time to time. Judging by this thread it triggered the alt right pretty hard.

New Canadian national anthem

>you have lived to see an American presidential candidate address the "alt-right" in a stump speech

What a time to be alive

meme magic is real

KEK VULT

It wasn't even this bad five years ago. Expect internet censorship in the next five years now

>very specific, did this happen to you?

kek nah senpai. It's a fairly common trope/cliche

Don't worry about it.
t. Sup Forums

when the normies started to realize there was more on the internet than aol messenger and xanga

I wonder if he will work this cuck stuff in on cinema, like maybe Ayaka cheats him with a black man. I wouldn't be surprised

you know alt-right wasnt coined to describe Sup Forums, right? It just means an extremely socially conservative person. which is trumps entire fanbase. makes sense to address them since the majority of whats levied at the left is about policy or economics, but about niggers faggots and women

>drudge report and breitbart
how the fuck does trump expect to get elected when he associates himself with that fringe shit?

>implying

"Alt-right" means whatever the person mentioning it at the time thinks it means

meant to say "isnt about policy or economics". shit.

>how the fuck does trump expect to get elected when he associates himself with that fringe shit?

>Tens of millions of readers every week
>Fringe shit

hmm okay yeah bud nice one toppity kek

>you know alt-right wasnt coined to describe Sup Forums, right
it might as well have been. its a term coined this year, at least. every reference on the terms wiki page is from 2016

>Only 6 percent of people say they have a great deal of confidence in the press, about the same level of trust Americans have in Congress, according to a new survey released on Sunday.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trust-in-media_us_57148543e4b06f35cb6fec58

This isn't the '50s, no-one believes the bullshit spun by journalists that they're the completely objective, dispassionate "just the facts ma'am" Fourth Estate

>Fight Club was a prophecy

How did this happen

Loved this. Tim is a multi-talented satirist and you guys are stuck with a fat, spotty spastic who you desperately want to become funnier to vindicate your blind support of his act due to shared politics. You are pathetic and tahnkfully most of you will grow out of this conservative phase once you truly start to experience the world. The ones of you over 25/30 that still hold these views are scum. You will amount to nothing and the only thing of worth you feel you can offer the world is your male whiteness.

You roll in each others shit because it keeps you warm. You are relics.

Lots of love,

Art Gofunkelyourself.

Meme magic.
Kek wills it.

those sites get disproportionate visits because they are literally the only "news" sites that cater to that demographic. Whereas there are literally dozens or hundreds of mainstream sites that cater to the rest of the country. Sup Forums gets millions of hits as well but you cant argue its not niche. if you look at polls regarding peoples belief systems in america, the type of shit you read on breitbart and drudge, conspiracies and xenophobia and whatnot, are not close to being in line with the majority

>tahnkfully most of you will grow out of this conservative phase once you truly start to experience the world.

Subtle

>Only 6 percent of people say they have a great deal of confidence in the press, about the same level of trust Americans have in Congress, according to a new survey released on Sunday.

i think a lot of people realize sites like huff and drudge are just on different sides of the same coin

The biggest myth in the world is that Americans don't believe in conspiracy theories. We practically invented conspiracy theories.

The cold war was one big 60 year long conspiracy theory.

Are you actually shilling yourself on Sup Forums, Tim? You're pathetic.

Guys, this is actually Sam Hyde.

Conspiracy theories make complicated things easy. Dummies guides to problems. Hence dimwits gobbling them up. Their brains have no capacity for the complexities involved. Their white brains are feeble.

Fuck me, this ironic shitposting is Aussie-tier

Can't really make this shit up.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/

>Conspiracy theories make complicated things easy. Dummies guides to problems. Hence dimwits gobbling them up. Their brains have no capacity for the complexities involved. Their white brains are feeble.

I Laughed Out Loud.

It's actually ridiculous.

>The cold war was one big 60 year long conspiracy theory.
ah that explains the espionage, the proxy wars, the eastern europe repression and the revolts. ah but some americans were paranoid and made shit up therefore it was all a conspiracy! The US marching into China during the Korean war, just a conspiracy! There was no iron curtain either!

U DONT WANT ANY BLACKS TO LIVE IN AMERICA YOU DIRTY DIRTY NASTY DIRTY DONALD TRUMPER!!!!

U DONT WANT ARABS TO HAVE ANY RIGHTS U SON OF A BITCH TRUMPOS

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delete this

Nice one Tim

compelling

It's real. I want to believe it

>Why did everyone start to take the inane shit on the internet so seriously?
I imagine it's pretty hard not to take it seriously when you aren't in on the joke and you have hundreds of people spamming your inbox with vile shit constantly.

Kill yourself.

I'm not him
I'm not Tim

You want to know who I am?

It's 2016 user, why would anyone that's not a technologically-incompetent Boomer respond to that sort of shit like this?

cover of an amazing song

Paul Simon the GOD

I believe the kids call it being "triggered."

Unfortunately, Tim trying to act "ironically triggered" only serves to illustrate the significantly high level of triggering he is currently experiencing.

Pray for Tim.

when the fuck did 4chin turn on tim

the state of this place

and tim is in on the joke and making comedy unlike the leddit retard sam hyde who references MAYMAYS and makes unfunny shit reddit drools over

RHP did a great version, too.

>and tim is in on the joke

He clearly isn't if he thinks that acting "ironically triggered" is the best course of action

youtu.be/3H4iosInN2A

Sorry, buddy. Here you go.

>implying that literally is not what ironic shitposting is

Hey I just donated $2700 to Bernie, match me.

We WILL write him in, brother!

>when the fuck did 4chin turn on tim

Everyone still enjoys his contributions to entertainment. He's just kind of a pusshole and he's making an ass of himself currently. No big deal t.b.h lad.

>gay cuck song

Post?

really made me think

>being so brainwashed that he unconsciously associates conspiracy theory with 'paranoid falsehood'

You misunderstood my point entirely goy.

>Everyone still enjoys his contributions to entertainment

What? You mean Tim & Eric Nite Live and Nathan For You? Because those are the only two things he has ever touched that had any redeeming qualities.

I remember subconsciously trying to convince myself that Tom Goes to the Mayor was funny.

o to be 19 again.........

back in the day we just said "u mad"

>goy
oh boy. please enlighten me as to what exactly the historically irrelevant cold war conspiracy theory was?

Liberal sensibility will always be victorious because it is the default setting of the intelligentsia. The right is a bunch of egotistical, try-hard-alpha braggards that expect everything and want to give nothing in return.

The belief that soviet russia was actively financing communist rebellion masquerading as independent local uprisings. The belief that soviets were actively sowing dissent within the US and other allied nations in order to destabilize NATO alligned democracies. The belief that soviet affiliated communist sympathizers within government, academia, and industry were being paid to subvert western nations in pursuit of global russian interests.

The communist world held the same exact beliefs about the CIA and western covert operations establishment, even though their beliefs were derided as the product of indoctrinated paranoia enforced by the soviet government on their subjects.

The reality is that both sides were totally correct about the conspiracies they (((theorized))) to be going on in the various countries affected by the cold war.

Are you some kind of retard or an overly sensitive jew?

Thanks

i dont understand your point. all of that is true.

by your definition literally every classified action taken by the government is a conspiracy. neck yourself dipshit

>all of that (conspiracy theories) is true

That is my point.

It is when people independently identify and accuse the government of carrying out their clandestine operations by reconstructing circumstantial and inadvertent documentary evidence rather than being an operational member of the government group engaged in clandestine activities. That is literally what is happening when people postulate that a government or power group is doing X thing as a matter of policy and the groups implicated deny the claim.That is a 'conspiracy theory'.

funny song

alt-right are easily triggered babies imo

It's another episode of
>Hollywood liberal thinks there's a huge difference between Democrats and Republicans and that Democrats are Left

When will this ride end?

On Cinema and Bedtime Stories are really good, so no

>If I insult myself before the bullies get a chance to maybe everyone will lee me alone

WHY YOU DO DIS
I just want to be left alon

alt-right literally just means alternative to the conservative establishment, it is not a cohesive or homogeneous group and only liberals and retards refer to it in that way, It includes, both people more moderate and more right-wing than the GOP and about a million other positions.

>If I put my national pride into a yam maybe I can find some purpose in life

This is actually a catchy song desu. I could see myself singing this to myself as I walk down the street

>in 10 years the (((media))) will have convinced normies that calling a brainwashed social media sheeple high on 2 minutes of hate 'cuck' is tantamount to calling a black man nigger

I can see it all now.

You sound angry that you have nothing to insult him with now

>WE IZ TAKING DAT WORD BACK FUH OUSELFS FROM DE ALT RIGHT OPPRESSA

Let it be known that I called this future bullshit exactly one post before it started.

WE WUZ KUCKS

BUILT DA PYRAMIDS FOR TYRONE