Say nasty stuff about Dave

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0L5umsGiMg
youtube.com/watch?v=YrVaCpqcRQ0
youtu.be/XCFPwbt6uzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's just another drummer that is trying to play dress up as daddy kurt and failed.

Dave Grohl used to wear diapers.

He makes shitty butt rock

He wrote the song "I'm on your back"

This board has nothing but nasty stuff to say about Dave from what I've noticed.

Instead of using his money, conections and influence to produce the next big rock band (that we'll never hear because they probably already gave up). He blocked their path, by instead choosing to create the most cringe worthy generic "rock band" the world has ever seen and pretty much destroyed the genre. He did this because his own selfish ego couldn't stand the fact that he wouldn't be famous anymore after Kurt died.

He's truly a piece of human garbage, and I honestly wish he would die in a car accident. Slowly.

I despise him and his oh-so-cool attitude. Anyone who claims to like him is a complete idiot in my book

Based buttrock merchant

he pioneered post-grunge, essentially ruining music

youtube.com/watch?v=G0L5umsGiMg

wut

pretentious as hell
makes awful music

he denies the connection between HIV and AIDS

The foo fighters are just as bad as nickelback

Sell out cunt. MTV/Viacom whore. Careerist.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrVaCpqcRQ0

Nobody evil has ever had the name Dave.
Daves are always good people.
Name one bad Dave.

lol i forgot about this
youtu.be/XCFPwbt6uzA

All your showbiz news, direct to you, on crates, outside some store.

"get back to your kit and shut the fuck up."

He played for a very overrated band

otherwise he ok.

WERES AXEL

Dave Hitler

Even if he got your favorite band back together and was the drummer for them on one of their best albums

>not as talented as kurt in every way shape or form except for drumming.
>even after joining a supergroup with josh homme and john paul jones the album is 7/10 at best, doesn't even compare to their respective band's work
>whines about "kids not wanting to be in a band anymore making real music" while you've been making stadium sell out rock for 2 decades.
fuck dave and foo fighters

>ruining mainstream rock music
fixed that