SECRETS & CONFESSIONS TIME!!1!

SECRETS & CONFESSIONS TIME!!1!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBtjfZ3raQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One time I threw away a bottle of chocolate milk because i wanted a bottle of skim milk instead.

I made this song, i'll admit to it

youtube.com/watch?v=lBtjfZ3raQ4

I really enjoy showing my ex off on kik and have strangers cum to her

I like to take shits in public bathrooms and never flush

do u go in the toilet at least or just on the floor?

nsa server ate my pic

bumnp

Not a confession, but sorta a vent/advice thing

I am confused as all hell with this girl right now.

So, I saw this girl once before like a month and a half ago at may day, we exchanged a few words, but nothing meaningful. (Well, I dont think at least. But she randomly came upto me during the main rally when we were doing some antagonizing)

But last week I was at one, and this same girl came up behind me and tapped me and asked my name. Along with asking some stupid questions on who was speaking at the pre-rally. (I also mentioned the guy next to me was with us at the first action, but she kinda half assed said hey, and went back to me) Also, later she tried telling me something during the march, while kinda hovering near me at parts. (seemed to bounce between me and another two people she knew (I think she actually knew them))

Ended up finding and messaging her on FB, she then called me on FB video

And basically wanted to confirm who I am

Asked if I was the Taller [REDACTED] guy with curly blond hair and blue eyes (Interesting how she called me tall @5'10, and that she remembered my eyes)

And that she was near me because she recognized me (seems almost like a convenient excuse?)

and that she was probably just complaining about one of the White Liberals there
and explained her radio show thing to me

Also she joked about how I found her FB.

Like she asked how, and I said that I was looking at mayday photos, and saw she commented and she said like "Hey, who this bitch that tried telling me something" in a deep manly type voice

i'm gay in a christian family.

help me

are you christian? if not then who gives a fuck, it's their problem not yours

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit squeezed fresh from the ass of Andy Sixx. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat....

I also let my nieces shower with Andy's warm logs. Nothing sexual happens and the parents are cool with it. Just showering with Andy's steamy dreamlogs.

I told everyone my cell phone is broken but in reality i just got tired of taking to people so I stopped paying it.

bmps

bump

i know where cotton eye joe came from and where he went

bump

I know what's in the box.

I don't live by my real name. I left my family behind and decided to start over in a new place

jack

I posted this before but I'm getting more into little girls with abs and I regret it. It's just that it's getting worse. What should I do? It's nothing even sexual it's more envy. I have a fetish for adult women with muscle but seeing them on children when they normally shouldn't astounds me.

Guns are illegal here but I know a guy who knows a guy. I lied to him that I want it for home defense. Quit my job this morning. Should have the gun on Tuesday at the latest.

I call people "fucking niggers" way more than a black man should.

Stale meme dude. Just stop

whats it for?

Suicide

I enjoy it more every time I see it. The pure creativity is off the charts.

murder-suicide i hope

Set boundaries. Like, "No touching myself while looking at pre-teens."

some fucktard cyclist who didn't have the right of way thought he was a tough guy and started flipping me off so I did a u turn and knocked him off his bike

Just suicide sadly. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it.

Found out I have paranasal cancer today that's spread to my lymph nodes and I've been given five years to live on average as it's deteriorating the membrane keeping my cerebral spinal fluid where its supposed to be

Anyone?

Tell your parents who you are and then tell them you are just as God mase you.

Had my cousin put his dick in between my ass cheeks when I was 9 and used the friction to jerk himself off and cum onto my asshole. He couldn't put it in because I was too tight.

I thought it was a game and enjoyed the attention so every morning after that I'd climb into his bed and make him do it as often as he could. He was 19 at the time.

You don't have a question here. What do you want advice on?

Fuck dude, can it be treated or are you just going to let it take its course?

take 's gun after he's done using it and kys

I am desperately cruising the local Craigslist for some rando for me eat her ass. I want to be disgusted. I'm in a relationship, I've never done anything like this before, she accused me of cheating because I had a female friend's chat bubble pulled up when she glanced at my phone. That was a week ago. I've never done anything for her to not trust me; frankly, if she's going to treat me like a sack of shit I might as well do a crime. I've even thought about breaking up with her, but I have literally nothing else without her.

Just go with the flow. Your situation doesn't sound too strange

I guess mostly thoughts on how she's acting.

Seems sorta bizarre? But not nessicarily in a bad way

Left mirror got folded in kek

Honestly I don't know what to do. I haven't told any body I know yet, don't know if or how I will.

I guess. Seems like she's got some attraction to me? I mean she remembered that shit, and sorta complimented me.

Eh, idk how I should proceed from here

I convinced my wife while she was drunk to fuck our pitbull.. she gets really horny when drunk. Will try to get her drunk and horny again and have him knot her this time. Also will try to have pics and video.

Just eat your gfs ass...wtf man.

Are you M or F?
Dude, if she's a girl, don't even try to apply logic to her actions. She's either crazy or really crazy. Don't put your dick in really crazy. Fuck the normal crazy often enough to make her tolerable. It's not that hard.

One night I looked out my apartment window into the next building. The next door couple had enough of their curtains open that I saw a view of naked chubby female butt bouncing up and down on a cock. It was perfectly framed, and looked exactly like a gif. She was in the mood and impaling herself on him.
Watched for a bit, tried to fap to it but got bored. Not as hot as I thought it would be. Plus knowing they were ugly AF didn't help either.
Closed my curtain and went back to watching the Amazing Race.

I don't touch myself it's nothing sexual. It's just plain adoration and it's hard to just stop that.

My brother started dating some crackhead with a 8 yearold kid. shes been staying at our house, part of me really feels sorry for the kid and I've teaching her how to read and some basic math since she failed the second grade. I don't want to get attached because shes a really sweet kid but I know my bros just using her mother for whatever degenerate schemes hes got cooking up and they will probably dissappear within a fear but, i think the kids already gotten attached to me...feels bad man

I left my entire life behind. As soon as I graduated I ruined a couple people's lives and posted nudes of them all over the internet and practically made a fat emo girl try and kill herself because she was a bitch to me all the time. I've since changed my name and live 12 hours away in Florida where i make around 225,000 a year average.

> Be me.
> Be 32 years old.
> Often couldn’t sleep in the summer.
> fuck greentext. Too annoying.
Gotten into the habit of leaving the house at 3 or 4 am and walk the streets naked, both hoping and fearing that someone would see me
That somehow helped me relax and I slept well after that
One night I saw a face behind a window on the second floor of one of the houses. I couldn’t see well. It was dark and there was a reflection of a streetlight on the window glass, but it appeared to be a young woman with long blond hair.
The blonde waved at me. I didn’t really know how to react, waved back, and walked on. By the time I reached the end of her block, I had a raging boner.
The following nights I walked her street again, but there was no one at the window. I assume she was asleep.
Then one night she was there again. She waved, I waved back and just stood there, feeling my dick get hard again.
She raised one finger, as if she wanted to say “one second”, and disappeared.
When she returned, she held a paper against the window, saying “nice dick!”
I just smiled and sort of turned to give her a good view.
She gave me the thumbs up, raised a ginger again and disappeared.
This time the paper said “jack off 4me!”
By that time my dick was diamonds, and I was more than happy to oblige.
It didn’t take long for me to cum, and she gave me the thumbs up again.
Then she disappeared, And I went home, my dick still dripping.
After that I “casually” walked through her street a few times during daytime, but I didn’t see anyone.
Then, the third day, her door opened, she stepped out, looked at me, started smiling and said “hi! It’s you!” It was the first time I could really see her well.
Holy fuck mother of god 1: she was a 9.5/10 QT3.14
Holy fuck mother of god 2: she was 13 or 14 years old.
I never walked her street again

I KILLED PAARTHURNAX

Personally... I would never want to endure chemo and whatever, just to end up in palliative care and die anyway.

Hope you can make the rest of your life an adventure. Do everything you've ever dreamed of and put us all to shame with your great life.

We never get any time together; we work different schedules and she's always busy or sleeping. What little time we spend together is spent basically sleeping.

Honestly she doesn't seem crazy. Just a bit odd in a way.

Granted we have very similar though somewhat different political views

I love secrets threads but wish they included more nudity.

I dated Skrillex's sister have his phone number. When he's in town we go to grab some Jack In The Box and chat.

They're all odd. But odd turns to crazy quick.

M

I was married with two kids. One day I decided to leave. Changed my name, took some money then caught a late flight to a heavily English speaking part of Hong Kong. Work cyber security now.

I'm going to pretend this never happened to you. Because if it did.. It's the sexual equivalent of ripping up a winning lottery ticket.

I let my nephew shower with me and my gf tonight.

Suck yo preacher dick, yo!

I browse imgrsc looking for CP, knowing that it's wrong but can't seem to stop myself. I often jerk off to videos of preteens doing gymnastics and yoga at home on YouTube

That sucks man. My wife and I are like that sometimes when our schedules don't coincide. I'm not sure what the answer is. I ended up cheating, but that just made things worse.

Meh, I feel that her oddness would compliment mine quite well. And if she turns crazy, I'll split.

But for the time being it seems that she's interested in me?

End yourselves.

I'm a diagnosed psychopath and I have a baby on the way.

> call cps
> save 8yo?
Or
> trade crack for 8yo services?

Really only a couple routes in that girls life at the moment.

I have been with her for 7 months.. bought her a car, paid insurance, put her on my phone plan, leased a 4 bedroom house for her and her kids but she didn't like it so I took it over and helped her get an apartment.. everything I do, I do for her. I'm the perfect boyfriend. I never tell her no. And yet it still isn't enough. Why fucking try...
Then take it as far as you can. You seem young, so you need to get fucked over.

Then enjoy it, because grandmothers think kids are cute, too.

You were put on this earth to help people like her find their way.

If you like her, ask her out. Nobody here is a mindreader, so we can't tell you why she does what she does.

Listen man, get CPS involved. I grew up in a shitty junkie filled area and was so lucky that my parents were clean. A lot of the kids I knew growing up had junkie parents, and among all kinds of neglect, it's not uncommon for junkies to whore out their kids for money. It's sickening, but it happens more than people think.

>have long term gf who I met in uni
>I go to grad school while she moves back home and starts doing her credentials to be a teacher (we're from Massachusetts so it takes years to be a full fledged teacher)
>since we've been together for years and are solid, we decide to be long term until I get my degree and move back
>while living alone I surf omegle. Have all this free time now that I don't see me gf every day.
>start sexting with people and get a sext buddy I see on kik
>we start sexting quite often and start chatting in the meantime
>eventually get feelings for each other
>now now I'm basically in two long term relationships
>feelsbadman
>only good news is that the new girl had been rapidly falling by the way side and we might just naturally stop talking. I moved back home for the summer so I haven't been skyping or sexting her lately

Tbh I feel like this is my ticket out.
I've been depressed for years. Im an anxious degenerate. I've had a less than fortunate upbringing and life. I've lost two family members and a good friend to suicide growing up. I have handled corpses. I'm an agoraphobe, which is partly the reason I'm so fucked. If I hadn't been so scared to leave the house over the past couple of years, I could've gotten it checked out and treated sooner. I've been sat here rotting for years and I've finally been given a deadline.

What is there to do? The only thing I want is my twin soul. But to drag her through what we will no will be bliss, to leave her alone with grief and a ghost is hardly something I want to do to her. We promised ourselves for years there would always be time, that one day we'd sort out our shit and move in together and abandon the cascade of bullshit we're surrounded by daily. Abandon our fears, our anxiety's, our apprehension, our desire to deserve less - abandon the misery of our minds and finally allow ourselves to be happy but its never come to light, except six years ago where we gave it a go and ended it stupidly. How do I leave her behind? Shes been through worse than me and made multiple attempts at her own life. Shed go if I went. The world deserves her. She has power, she has love, she has a light that others could use to spark their candles but she's downtrodden so deep in an abyss brought on by others shed rather drown than try and swim. I'd live to see her thrive, in this time I have left, but where do I even uckin begin

I guess. I just tend to over think shit massively. Honestly it fees like she's semi interested. But Idk if I want to date her. I'm like 75/25 right now.

Get on my level nigga.

> Buy burner notebook at flea market
> park outside random appartments
> find unsecured wifi
> access tor
> collect gigs of pizza
> reupload to private cloud of dummy account
> bleachbit the notebook
> whenever the urge hits..
> .. Proxy to cloud.
> then re-bleachbit the notebook

Maybe once every few months.. And I'm good. Purged notebook is hidden when not in use, and as a burner.. I won't cry turfing it off the nearby bridge as well if it comes to that.

You are not going to find a sane woman who will let you do this, but the spam e-mails you *will* get should teach you a lesson. Instead of disgracing yourself, either end the relationship, tell your gf how you feel, or tell her how you feel and end the relationship. Then eat her ass. She will probably let you.

i just took 700mg of generic benadryl. weeeeeeeeee

Woah man. Sounds like you're really getting used then.

Its tin to cut her off financially. If you keep paying for her and her kids long enough she can take you to court if you break up. Stop paying for anything until she learns to put out.

I know that sounds harsh, but please, please, for the love of christ, don't be like me. She's just a gold digger, there are other girls out there that provide pussy with way less hassle.

I'm 100% addicted to young pussy and I hope it never stops. Sounds like you have lots of fun with it and help other pedos too!

You are the perfect doormat. Ask,her to stand on your doormat, tell her "it's over," then close the door. You think everyrhing you do for her entitles you to something. That is not love. It's pure selfishness.

Listen to this guy, user. No marriage was ever saved through cheating. You can fix schedule issues. It's much harder to rebuild trust.

Maybe this is a sign from whatever powers that be that you should give things another try with her.

It doesn't sound like you want to travel the world or do anything really adventurous in your last years. But maybe being content with a woman is enough. It's more than many people have.

Good luck man. Hope you get to take time to make some dreams come true. Sounds like this girl is one of your dreams, so I hope you get to be with her again.

Ask her out. Go on a date with her and you'll know 100% if you want to date her.

Honestly the log of shit is the best thing that's happened to this site in years

Until you get csught....

Probably should give it a shot. Idk though. The distance is a pain. 2.5hrs by NYC area transit...

Seems like she may bite though?

ikr, it's like the fidget spinner of the internet

I'm a non-offender. Wish I were a normee.
I would cure myself of pedophilia if I could. Unfortunately the best my psychiatrist can do is help me lower my sex drive with pills. I'm an otherwise decent guy. Every few months though.. I need a solid weekend of beating my cock like it owes me money to my disorder.

Managed to find a legal woman with a tiny childlike pussy though. Pic related.
Helps with my imagination in concert.
(note the stubble and ass cheeks before calling mods)

I got nothing left close to honor. Seriously. And I use burner emails, nothing traced back to me.
I'm considering it.
It's not that I expect her to love me for what I do; I treat her how I want to be treated. If she can't financially buy me a car, then she can at least show appreciation and cut me slack. Instead, it just gets worse.
Yeah she doesn't trust me, but I have not done anything to violate trust to begin with. She's treating me like I've cheated and she has no evidence to support her false claims anyway.

I am a supporter of George Soros. Take care, my friends.

Agreed. I think it's the perfect meme. It's not racist or sexist, and it shows that Sup Forums is still capable of pure offensiveness.

>mom car fonger the friend back in seat

I bought condoms for my 12yo niece

Youre treating her like she's a reasonabke, equal partner. She's not.

She gave you just enough to secure your cash flow to support her and her kids. That's why she and her kids live in a separate apartment from you, that you pay for.

Ask yourself what you get out of this situation. The answer us nothin except a drain on your bank account. Her pussy isn't worth it, and she isn't even giving you that. You didn't make those kids, so don't take care of them!

So hurt the ones who do!

You can honor yourself, faggot. Choosing to be with soneone and then cheating means you don't respect yourself. But I think you know that already, because you are not happy in the relationship bit refuse to end it.