I've got some craft beer, and I need a terrifying movie to accompany it. What do you got Sup Forumsrothers

I've got some craft beer, and I need a terrifying movie to accompany it. What do you got Sup Forumsrothers

Other urls found in this thread:

gomovies.cloud/film/the-autopsy-of-jane-doe-18505/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check out Kill List and Coherence

Coherence isn't necessarily terrifying, but it's a great scifi horror movie. Perfect for beer night.

this was a fun movie but those statements are blatantly wrong

Feast

Cspan

What beer
Sd fag checking in

kona brewing "big wave" some good shit

They dont brew beer Im Hawaii lol. Good brew tho!

my favorite summer beer for sure. I'm from wisconsin and "capital amber" is really good as well

last shift was fucking garbage

>last shift was fucking garbage
Hello film critic, you seem to be lost. horror flicks don't aspire to a immensely high standard. You also didnt give arguments for why it was terrible.

Go with army of darkness

wasn't that bad. good atmosphere, suspenseful, but a stupid story

if you liked last shift you might also enjoy the void.

Was that the movie where a slut cop was doing guard at a hospital?

last shift scared the shit out of me for some reason lol and i hated the void sadly

last shift sucked donkey balls

I get it - there are dead ghosts or whatever in the police station. and you're too dumb to escape. so run around all night with your gun and your cell phone and go be a cunt. then shoot everyone and find out you're the one who is actually crazy.

Shut up fag fuckin fite me

Green Inferno
Not so much scary but gore
Still a great watch

the autopsy of jane doe was pretty good

Netflix?

gomovies.cloud/film/the-autopsy-of-jane-doe-18505/

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

click it faget

I can't I'm scared

last shift fucking sucked. Creepy flashes of images and stuff, and the part with the flash light was creepy but drawn out. Not to mention the movie was unrealistic as fuck. I don't suggest watching it if that was your plan. Otherwise id have to ask what you like in a movie? DO you like thrillers? Do you like monsters? Do you prefer(like me) more realistic terror? Because if you haven't seen Hush or Your Next, those two are amazing. Knowing about deaf culture Hush was Fucking great.

you wanna a sock punch and a bloodnose?

it was a defunked precinct, but tbh the movie is an incoherent mess so not surprised you had no idea. Assuming you mean the same movie

Yes blood is my fetish uwu ^~^

Well whatever. It's where she found out that her dad could see the ghosts and shit like she did yeah? Fucking plonker

again not right but yes probably the same movie lol. It was a real train wreck plot/logically. but for gore and fear fans I guess it was what they liked. Side note whoever suggest coherence, ty. Looks right up my alley.

>.>

> > >
^Le green fish