Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
youtube.com/watch?v=cYVxU-bNIEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
ispot.tv/ad/7pF0/ifcj-emergency-food-box-featuring-rabbi-yechiel-eckstein
thomhartmann.com/forum/2012/03/stand-israel-25-food-box-ad
ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1609670
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would we want to? It would give us even more niggers.

Let them starve.

>How can we solve world hunger?

Donate your entire Congress, it'll feed 50 villages in Africa for a month.

By killing all hungry people.

Stop all aid and maybe these people will start breeding within their means (they won't).

Here's how m.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

>implying it's somehow everyone's responsibility

Make it illegal for poor people to have kids

Only cucks would want to solve nature's greatest nigger remover. Malthus was right.

By sterilizing Africans. Imagine what we could do with all the aid we wouldn't be sending to Africa.

Cannibalize.

I don't understand why we aren't doing this, it would effectively end world hunger easily.

Make food free for everybody

Tanned Hans beat me to it

You cukcs would send it to Israel instead.

Destroy companies like Monsanto which are profiting from it.

/tråd

Can't cure stupidity

By getting rid of what's causing it

Israel doesn't need food aid. Try harder Muhammad.

>A Modest Proposal

ayy lmao

Nuke Africa

thoughts on my suggestion

Stop being poor cunts.

Why is she blue now?

Why can't niggers grow food?

By letting hunger and starvation win

Why do you keep sending so much aid to Israel anyways?

Hey OP there actually IS a way to instantly solve world hunger, it's explained in this video if you can decode its meaning:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYVxU-bNIEQ

Stop all aid and cut off all contact. Let nature solve world hunger and the booming population growth we are experiencing.

After a time move back in a set up a new civilization and use those resources left.

Either they learn how to take care of themselves or they die and we use their wasted lands.

We should feed the less hungry children to the more hungry ones.

Why do niggers hunt all the people that can grow food out of their country? Mugabe is a hero to black people in the US.
Africans don't deserve any better.

obviously to match the flag.

When will he come?

FUCKING KEK

By shit posting on Sup Forums. I'm doing my part, can you say the same?

so basically American children?

This Jewish son of a bitch has great ideas for an equitable distribution of wealth and basically the bourgeoisie are fucked.

KEK

For the same reason they keep you safe via NATO.

This

>Israel in charge of NATO safety

ayy lmao

Just imagine how many would feed a healthy young american.
Surely you're not a racist and against such a noble idea ?

tbqfh

kill all blacks

By dismissing it as a problem.

Kill all of the starving people. There, no one is dying from starvation anymore.

Nice reading comprehension bangoloid.

>Israel doesn't need food aid.
yet they literally beg for it on US tv, for needy """holocaust survivors""" on top of the billions we give to israel already

just admit you are being played for fools, it's the fist step in fixing it. stubbornly denying it ensures you remain a fool

Kill the hungry and feed them to the peckish

Subhumans are not supposed to live anyway.

Kill unneeded human life.
Like 2 thirds of 1st world countries and everyone else.

killing all niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

do nothing
the hungry die and africans will finally sort their shit out, or kill each other in the process
its a win win

Please show me one of these commercials. This is the first time of ever heard of such a thing.

Who will we fuck once all the women are dead?

god dammit

They should fix their own corrupt system.

We literally have all the resources we need to solve it. The problem is a lack of education mixed with greed/corruption in some countries. If you educated a group to learn to use the internet effectively to educate themselves, they could improve their agricultural skills and engineering skills in their powerless huts. Perhaps they'll end up generating electricity. Worldwide internet is a necessity, but learning to use it effectively is too. Then all you would need to do is donate some hand-crank powered devices.

ispot.tv/ad/7pF0/ifcj-emergency-food-box-featuring-rabbi-yechiel-eckstein

thomhartmann.com/forum/2012/03/stand-israel-25-food-box-ad

ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1609670

these ads are on regular rotation on FNC, yes even today

>2016

>giving a fuck about "muh hungry poople"

grow the fuck up

Stop giving out help, the problem will solve itself in no time.

There is no such thing as ''world hunger''. It's framed in a way to make it sound like some sort of a global problem that needs to be addressed, it isn't.
People starve in some places on Earth because they have poor infrastructure. They can't feed themselves because they're idiots and/or warmongering assholes.

Some breeds of black people can't feed themselves and there's nothing we can do about it. It's not our problem. Let them die out. World hunger is not a thing. Stupid people not being able to create a functional society is a thing.
They could easily grow enough food in Africa to feed billions of people.

also this,

necessity is the mother of inventions.

these fuckers will invent foraging and farming, at the least cannibalism.

colonize and genocide africa

yikes Somalibro, cool down...

Thats what Chinks are already doing.

And unlike whitey, they aint gonna feed no niggers

Bring back British colonial imperialism. There weren't done civilizing them yet.

im a paki

ikr chinks are bro tier

Let them die

Hunger is just a social construct.

First post always best post

>Bring back British colonial imperialism. There weren't done civilizing them yet.

Damn, the fucking leaf has never been so spot on before.

Have 10 kids

Have lots of kids then cook them and eat them.

Do you guys consider yourselves good people?

Stop keeping them artificially alive through foreign aid, let them starve, die out and the problem is solved.

Sending food to people who wont even bother providing for themselves is a serious waste of time and recources

>Starving family
>Feed family
>Some of the families will start pumping more children in the process
>god damn nigguh we starvin' agen shiet we need more food
>More food and resources wasted
>More children
>Repeat

>letting your feel feels control reality
Go away plz England.

Nope, but other people do.

Giving them aid allows them to pop out 9 more children that they can't fucking feed.

Muh sides

The world has enough "good" people. I think it is the main reason the world is in the shit it is now. One wouldn't be considered evil just because they don't take care of others, especially others who they have never met nor ever will. Do you stop and personally take care of every homeless person you have ever met? Ignoring them isn't evil or bad it is just ignoring them. Not our problem and not our life. We each have our own. Why is it our job to take care of the rest of the world when the rest of the world is full of shit and chaos. One doesn't achieve peace and serenity by inviting toxicity into their own environment, they only poison their own. In the end everyone will be poisoned and nobody will be of help to anyone. I don't think you should feed and nurture the toxicity either. Cover it up and keep it contained is the best course of action.

That's a 'no' then.

oh shit my sides

Fox News shows them to boomers all day.

fuck off you kike son of a bitch

Have less people born in countries incapable of feeding themselves.

I was asked a question how to fix an issue, that is all BB.

>nothing personnel: the post

Fuck off Corbyn.
>consider pic related

Don't know, but I'm going to McDonald's for breakfast.
Hash browns, bitches!

People who send aid to niggers in niggafrica are horrible people,
>I donate to Africa, so im a "good" person.
what about your own goddamn people, dont forget there are some who actually live in poverty in your own goddamn country, why not help your fellow man than some fucking niggers that doesnt even appreciate what you are doing for them.
>fk ppl who donate to niggafrica

On April 10, 1992, Kinison died at the age of 38 after his white 1989 Pontiac Trans Am was struck head-on 15 miles northwest of Needles, California, by a pickup truck driven by 17-year-old Troy Pierson, who had been drinking alcohol. The pickup truck crossed the center line of the roadway and went into Kinison's lane. At the time of the collision, Kinison was traveling to Laughlin, Nevada to perform at a sold-out show.

Kinison's body was found lying between the seats of his car at the scene of the collision. He was not killed instantly; according to his brother.

His brother and the others begged him to lie down and he did with his best friend, Carl LaBove, who had been in the following van, holding his head in his hands. At first it looked like Kinison had suffered no serious injuries, but within minutes he suddenly said to no one in particular, "I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die." LaBove later said, "it was as if he was having a conversation, talking to some unseen somebody else, some unseen person." Then there was a pause as if Kinison was listening to the other person speak. Then he asked "But why?" and after another pause LaBove heard him clearly say: "Okay, okay, okay.’ LaBove said, "The last ‘okay’ was so soft and at peace.... Whatever voice was talking to him gave him the right answer and he just relaxed with it. He said it so sweet, like he was talking to someone he loved." Kinison then lost consciousness. Efforts to resuscitate him failed. Kinison died at the scene from internal injuries. An autopsy found that he had suffered numerous traumatic injuries—including a dislocated neck, a torn aorta, and torn blood vessels in his abdominal cavity—which caused his death within minutes of the collision. Malika Souiri, Kinison's wife, whom he had married merely six days prior, was rendered unconscious by the collision, but survived the accident with a mild concussion.

Put America on a diet.

I just wanted to state just bring im the chips Burger can't eat. But this is also very fitting.
Those digits can't lie.

Edgy bro.