Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show

>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse

probably that

>women cant fire guns

permavirgin detected

Why does this board hate women so much and then wonder why they don't have gfs?

You could just go to the archives and read the replies these threads get everytime they're posted.

They'd probably fare better than the average out of shape 25+ virgin shitposting on Sup Forums about how much he hates women.

This board is under heavy /r9k/ influence

Can we have a Sienna Guillory thread instead

Are you sure about that?

>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

a dead man don't eat and rapes

No let's have a thread about mary-sues instead, like Alice and Rey.

go on /r9k/

open the catalog and tell you can't see a striking similarity

Mmhmm honey, you tell him

Between what? Women hating or b8 threads that are posted weekly, ie this one?

>end last movie with pic related
>only alice and wesker returning for next one
What the fuck Paul W.S. Anderson? I wanted me some more Jill and Ada.

There's probably a Batman thread already up for that kind of thing

The weaker ones would die instantly or get captured and taken to sex dungeons never to be seen again. So the vast majority would be gone, leaving only a few women who are take no prisoners asskickers, since that's the only reason they are alive.

Ada was miscast as fuck. That thing looks nothing like ada beyond the haircut.

Leon is in enough movies, he can fuck right off with his generic character archetype.

Jill was meh and her character butchered.

>Batman has no super powers
>Somehow a Mary Sue
>Alice and Rey have super powers
>Somehow they're not Mary Sues to libcucks

>a notch reaction image

Fuck this takes me back to 2010 Sup Forums. Ah those sweet sweet memories

>implying any fat 25+ virgin worth his salt wouldn't have his own zombie survival plan set up
I know I do.

they'd sell their bodies to men for protection

the more attractive ones would manipulate their way into group leadership, at least "behind the scenes"

then it really depends on the woman, of course.
the more sociopathic ones would use this power to pull their own family ahead and give them first dibs on food and best living quarters (as their absolute priority would still be procreation).

The more altruistic ones would be a liability as they would insist on helping any survivor, no matter how incapable or unhealthy; luckily, just like with men, it's highly unlikely for altruistic people to become leaders.

unattractive women would just make themselves useful like a man, with whatever skills they have, and depending on individual bravery would either try to manipulate society into their worldview (through guilt tripping and pontifications about ethics, if they can't do it through sex) or be as quiet as possible and agree with the majority.

in the case of human raiders, women would of course be left alive, captured, enslaved and raped as they have been throughout all of uncivilized human history.

>the more attractive ones would manipulate their way into group leadership
If WoW guilds are anything to go by, those groups are doomed.

>Jorah Mormont is in Resident Evil: Final Chapter

kek

"Tyrant" is back? Jesus fuck they're just reusing the same old shit over and over.

I wonder how many execs mila had to fuck in order to ensure Paul would keep the directors chair

He was already in Apocalypse and Extinction.

>WoW guilds
Any and every game that includes some form or guild or clan goes through this.

Oh.. Yeah I don't watch these shitty movies.

Perfect Jill.

Really wish they did a Nemesis movie, I mean a proper one.

so sad
really liked her

I always loved the scene in Sopranos where they are going to kill that mob woman - cannot remember her name right now

but she screams out I'LL SUCK ALL OF YALLS COCKS

that pretty much summed up women in any given situation

also
in a zombie apocalypse women would probably do nothing but lie, steal and cheat to survive

of course by getting helped by men because women are fucking useless

>>>gb2r9khurrr

you're a fucking cunt if you actually believe most women are kind at heart cus they are not. women aren't like our mothers anymore. they don't "love" and feel for other people, they just think about their own sorry asses all the time

You're literally missing out on nothing and instead gaining precious days of life while we poor saps have to sit through this in hopes pauly will do any justice to one of our favorite game series that in the past decade have really started lacking.

*tips*

Oh look the effeminate faggot is getting triggered by watching good looking women in very short skirts, shooting guns.

This is human nature in general faggot, not just women.

she was great in High Rise recently

thats pretty cool cosplaying. What Comic-Con is this from?

>I'm going to die a virgin because I'm too socially retarded and afraid of women to even pay a whore to take my virginity, and I'm mad about it

You could've just said that, loser.

but I have had sex with a few different women

what does that say about me then, loser??

i did not pay them either you salty little swine

are you a virgin yourself or a girl, cus you're salty as a little shit

>it's a "everyone who triggers me is a social reject" episode

you are the one who is triggered by wymyn

not me

>I have had sex with a few different women

>Social retard getting called out
>Heh...y-you triggered?

lmao

keep fooling yourself faggot

The fact that he doesn't put a fedora on triggers me more than it should

Reddit get out

>High Rise
I need to see this
how much screen time she has had?

>but I have had sex with a few different women
>are you a virgin yourself
>cus

She's like one of the more important supporting characters on the upper-class team

nice

ada wong is a badly rendered shit in the games, looks like a fucking white women when she supposed to be a chink

I always assumed she was half n half intentionally so she could go undercover easier in western countries.

My nig nog

>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse

They die almost immediately in any situation where the rule of law does not exist.

Riots, wars, environmental catastrophe, etc. It's always the same. They're the first victims.

but all the soft people had already died, user

>tfw you'll never be such a horrible actor that paul anderson casts you in one of his films

she's not even that bad
and PW Anderson is an auteur

She's horrible. Only waifufags can't see it.

>PW Anderson is an auteur
He really isn't and he knows it.

>She's horrible
Says the guy who's watched one movie she was in

You just btfo of yourself.

She's in 3 movies mate, 3.

She kinda gives me a Famke Janssen vibe.

Honestly? The majority of them would be enslaved, raped, murdered, or all three of them.

>inb4 tips

Look at most of human history, every single time that things become chaotic, woman are put at the mercy of men.

Males are physically superior in every way and are better equipped to deal with survival situations.

It's not misogynistic, it's reality.

yeah but that was before guns became so easily accessible.

They're still at the mercy of men even in cases where guns are easily accessible.

What is the rape of Berlin.

Considering that firearm ownership, military service, and gun crimes are all areas dominated by males, I don't really see your point

I don't have the links but the US military did actual studies on womens roles in combat situations and their effect on the squads they join.

Turns out they lower the combat effectiveness of units they join and aren't combat effective at all in squads comprised fully of women.

Now if these are women that are well trained then what chance does an average gash have huh? None.

>3 movies out of 58 she's done

you're talking shit kiddo

>What is the rape of Berlin.

A start?

Not really seeing it fampai

I mean... hate to be that guy... but wouldn't it depend on the woman?
My girlfriend would absolutely get me killed. She'd cling to me, refuse to run, fall to her knees, panic, and I would die trying to move her. I know this.

The 200k women in the US military, though? I'm sure they could react under pressure. A fair percentage of them, anyway.

well i guess all the "normal" women died and those hardassess survived

This. We'd go back to tribal societies where the strongest men ruled. It's human instinct to go to the strongest side for protection.

Women would become concubines or slaves - any woman trying to rule a tribe would get murdered. Any men living in a tribe ruled by a woman would do so because they themselves are weak or dumb and secretly wank to their chieftess. Women can't make any rational decisions without getting their own emotions involved, sooner or later the men would form a coup and install a man who could think more clearly.

>moving the goal posts
>using buzzwords that show you're mad

I'm not the faggot that implied I'd only seen 1 of her Resident Evil movies to base my judgement on.
I've seen all 3 that she was featured in and she is hands down a horrible actress. Maybe if you still had your balls you'd act like a man and not white-knight anything with a gash but alas here we are, with a dickless beta that needs approval from his circle-jerk of waifufags.

As long as this Alice bitch never appears in the games, I don't care. Fuck the movies

1000 cock stare

I wouldn't mind if Alice was in her own spinoffs honestly, keep her separate from Chris and the gang's wacky adventures.

No thanks. Keep her away from the series in general. Keep her to the spinoff movies.

Modern women would have about the same chance of not becoming scared terrified babies who can't help themselves as most modern men.

The modern condition is to be helpless and removed from self sufficiency and self reliance.

If you don't think a woman could pick up a gun and fire it as well as a man who'd also had no training or experience, then it's just your cuckish virgin derived sexism doing your thinking, friend.

I for one welcome the zombie apocalypse so I can have a perve on the badass chicks in tank tops lopping off heads.

>implying the average women isn't antigun

The majority of women think guns are icky and belong in the hands of cops and military. Most of the posts are correct, in any SHTF type of situation a minority of women would be badass shooters who could manage on their own but most would revert to concubines or housewives.

Absolute fucking nonsense. Your minds have been warped by TV and media. Humanities natural inclination is toward order and civilisation. Our society would be no worse after a few years of zombie apocalypse than some of the more lawless parts of Africa, but probably better in the west because of a tradition and expectation and desire of order and human rights.

That's what is so unbelievable about the Fallout universe -- that after hundreds of years after a nuclear war, people still live like savages and haven't relearned basic carpentry and manufacturing skills.

If you think people would suddenly start raping and killing everyone willy nilly as soon as something bad happens, you must be a pretty shitty person on the inside.

>Women can't make any rational decisions without getting their own emotions involved, sooner or later the men would form a coup and install a man who could think more clearly.

Men make more decisions based on emotions and take more risks, thus why far more men murder and are in prison etc. Women make practical, rational safe decisions, like choosing mates etc.

If men rule, it's because they're bigger, stronger and more likely to take and be aggressive, not because of any other reason.

>yfw all those badass chicks are actually spiky haired bloated dykes

At first it would be bedlam. Then cooler minds would win out and some form of structure would be created.

Dismissing the fact we could do any and everything we wanted the first few weeks of a global catastrophe is close minded.
The reverse is also true. Anarchy would burn out as it always does and any belief otherwise is once more close minded.

>like choosing mates

The amount of white knight nu-males ITT honestly, why does Sup Forums attract such faggots? It's basically reddit as this stage

This is factually wrong in every regard.
If women were as smart as you're painting them, they wouldn't fall for men that beat and murder them.
They wouldn't bitch and whine there was a pay-gap.
They wouldn't rely on men at all.

Because we literally attract reddit cross-posters and tourists.

More traffic means more money.
If history has proven anything it's that our gook overlord can't into financing or any practical business decisions (look at how he lost 2ch for an example).
He won't institute a reddit cookie ban because that would mean cutting out any profits they bring.

It's simple selling your soul for a few $$$ scenario.

Kill yourself nu-male.

A friend of mine literally said when a zombie apocalypse would happen she'd go to the nearest building and jump off

saves a lot of trouble tbf

You're post is too full of assumptions and ideology to bother replying to fully. But you're assuming an intelligent human being won't make a decision to be with someone who will hurt them.

I didn't say women were super smart either. I just said they tend to make more practically based decisions than men. I made no assertion of intelligence of either men or women.

Emotion isn't antithetical to intelligence and any psychologist (or even logician) will agree. Emotion and intelligence tend to go together.

I think men and women tend to be equally as emotional, but men are prone to deeper more long lasting bouts, while women's are more easily shown but are more superficial. Men are more prone to crimes of passion and bad judgement due to emotions.

Women tend to calculate their options. Their whole reproductive sociology entails this.

There is a pay gap, in that women usually are in jobs and industries that pay less, and female CEOs earn less.

>They wouldn't rely on men at all.

This line legitimately makes no sense.

You are full of shit.

You do understand that society as we know it has been developing for thousands of years during which both men and women were exposed to horrendous situations?

Most of these apocalyptic scenarios propose a "reset" to human development, therefore the initial years or decades after a societal disaster or collapse are going to be fucking shitty.

Of course woman are going to be seen as objects after a social collapse. Woman get raped and enslaved en masse in Third World countries especially in situations of war or social unrest, hell how many Woman get raped in the West everyday?
You are naive if you don't think people won't find opportunity in disorder.

What pay gap? In my country most women get the same amount, more when you factor in maternity leave.

Women make bad decisions as do men. This isn't up for debate, it's fact.

Your post reeks of bias against men ergo my logical reply belittling women.

Your post stereotypes women as more level minded and less emotional and this is just not true. For example women have periods which throws their brains chemical balance out of whack and makes their emotions heightened.
When do men suffer something similar to this because I don't know of any times.

Women suffer more under stress, example, child birth and the depression most women suffer afterwards. Keyword being most, not all.