What the FUCK Sup Forums? You told me the Muslim refugees were ruining Europe...

What the FUCK Sup Forums? You told me the Muslim refugees were ruining Europe, but this German redditor says that's nothing but right-wing bullshit. Why the fuck do you always lie about shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en_US&mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And check this out too. You said Muslim refugees were raping and attacking people left and right, but this other German redditor says that it's actually fucking right wing racists attacking the refugees!!

>inb4 posting biased right wing infographics with cherry picked stats
Once again, you have proven yourself to be nothing but a bunch of racists. I was actually starting to enjoy Sup Forums and was even thinking about jumping on board the Trump train. I think I'll just stick to reddit from now on.

1/10 for my reply

Recently they wanted to start a new refugee center here in Sweden. The house is currently used by Hells angels and the local population wants to have HA there instead. HA never scares the children but they don't trust refugees at all.

The other day police knocked at my door and I thought it was because of Sup Forums, but then they gave me a flier about this brown refugee they're looking for because he molested children in my street and at the playground

Nothing changed at all here ;^)

this is the "einzelfall map"
its a sarcastic name which translates into "isolated case map"

google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en_US&mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

everytime something happens related to muslims or refugees its cried down as an isolated case in TV

Does anyone have the pasta with newslinks to multiple rape incidents that have happened in Germany? I saw one last year.

>it's actually fucking right wing racists attacking the refugees!!
It's probably both you retard, it's never going to be one or the other
>I think I'll just stick to reddit from now on
You won't be missed

Protip: do your own research if you're unsure

These people are the plague of western civilization and in fact one of the primary flaws of democracy.

"If it isn't happening to me personally then I can pretend that it's not happening at all"

How can Germans be this cucked? Are they still self-flagellating over WWII?

Probably, and outside control of media and government since 1945 does the rest.
Thanks uncle sam.

As accurate as this is. if you had done this map in 2010 it would look the same.

>The other day police knocked at my door and I thought it was because of Sup Forums

wtf? are you guys really that cucked?

Did you even read what he wrote? jesus.

They're obviously so privileged they're unaware of their own privilege.

All I'm saying is why would he jump to that conclusion? Is Sup Forums illegal? Are your rights to on the internet restricted?

I heard nearly 200 refugee centers have been burned down due to arson in Germany. Paul Joseph Watson has lied to me.

I now stand with Obama and that other mudshit London mayor.

Saying offensive things to certain protected groups is very illegal in much of western Europe.

Just recently the Icelandic police started a police task force to tackle offensive online speech.

What did kek mean by this?

FUCKING NIGGERS

Does Sup Forums intentionally get triggered by this shit bait? Weve all seen the molestations and rapes perpetrated by """"""refugees""""'. Especially the ones done in ""sexual emergencies" abd the ones where the girl was improperly dressed. Jesus Christ. This is why other boards mock us. For fucks sake, four people got stabbed the other day by a "tanned german".
Puc only semi related because its to do with England

Holy fuck, I was not aware of this. That sure does put things in perspective.

I guess considering their upper middle class and are no where near the ghettos - they don't have a problem with the migrants. Curiously enough, the used the word "migrant" and not refugee.. makes you think. Then again, plebbits are too progressive not to be shilling for diversity and will shill for free.

>Migrants for progressives = new votes
>They can continue to buy votes from new ""citizens""
>Even though they rape and murder, that's the price to pay to retain power

>mfw British ppl here in Cancun have told me they would move to the US if Trump wins because he said he would keep Muslims in check. They hate those rapefugees, and their ppl in office.

hells angels blessed by kek. based remover of child molesters and degenerate kebabs.

here in America most hells angels are vets and are based, standing up for children and defending the flags and doesn't afraid of anything.

Forgot my face.

It's rare to be convicted for those things though, unless you're inciting the eradication or groups or engage in holocaust denial. And even then you're unlikely to be prosecuted for posting on a forum or twitter.. That said, Germany is rather strict for historic reasons and Britain is strict because Brits are insane.

A leftist in denial.

>let's make a thread about some le edgy cynical german teenager