Need some advice Sup Forums

>need some advice Sup Forums

been married 9 years, wife isn't into sex anymore. she'll do it for me 2-3 times a month, occasional anal but isn't into it at all. hasn't initiated sex in like 5 years. neither of us have cheated.

otherwise, no kids, 34 yo, both make decent money. enjoy going out and doing stuff. we don't really fight about anything.

she looks like pic related

>what to do Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

bobx.com/av-idol/urumi-narumi/urumi-narumi-2637526.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shes gettin it from somewhere else faggot. My advice would be kys

She clearly wants you to be more forcefull in your marriage.
Next time she is reading a book before bed,grab the book throw it in the corner flip her ass over and fuck her hard

what makes u think this

"wife can i sex now"
1."husband you no sex"
2."husband ok you sex"
3"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH if you have to husband you sex"

This is what you are explaining to us.

She is bored with you fucking her normally.

Change that shit up

yeah it's pretty much like that

Get side pussy. Be clandestine about it to your wife and mutual friends. Find a single lonely woman in her fourties that just wants steady dick with no strings attached, preferably in the next town over.

Many quit short stroking your pumps and fuck her like you mean it.

Creative, just it.
Or she is suffering some kind of hormonal disease ou shortage. Which is normal for some women.
My GF had a problem like that.

she said she wouldn't care if i fucked someone else as long as condom, clean, etc. seems like too much hassle and i get just enough to get by,.

>neither of us have cheated

Got some bad news for you pahtnah...

You're fucked brother

No kids at 34? Jesus, If I was her I would have already left you OP, Put a baby in her belly and stop being such a pussy. Also Fighting is normal in a relationship, because it shows that the relationship still has passion in it. Judging from what you wrote I'm guessing you're probably some wimpy beta with no backbone. Be a real man, or else she will leave you for someone who is.

If you have permission, then take advantage of it. Tinder or OKCupid are places where I always find woman that are fine with just having steady sex with no commitment. Don't brag about it. Keep it to yourself even though you have permission.

kids are fucking terrible and she doesn't want them either.

she's either cheating or you need to be a lot more dominant and TAKE that fucking ass instead of asking her for it. if that's not the case, then I don't know what to tell you man

It's cucks like you that will be the death of the white race. Just tell OP to fuck his wife even if she says no.

i've tried TAKING the ass. if she's in the right mood it's awesome and she likes it. if she's not, i get frozen out for a couple weeks.

user I have the same problem. I'm 26 and her 25 but she never wants to do it and I'm always the one initiating it. We have 2 kids and she also says she doesn't care if I have sex with someone else as long as she don't know about it. I still don't cause I'm faithful but damn I need some sex once and a while. Should I find a side bitch?

/thread

take the mojoupgrade.com questionnaire

It's obvious that you're not making her cum, start with foreplay and then give it to her. Listen to what makes the fire burn

Why in the hell are you two married then faggot? That typical beta mindset is the reason we're having declining birthrates in the west. She needs to leave you for a man that can deliver.

She doesn't want to have kids with you. Fixed

>wife hasn't initiated sex in like 5 years.

>neither of us have cheated.

Pick one.

agreed Sup Forumsro.

just go to couples counseling dude. for real. went to it with my girl for a little bit a couple years back and we fuck like rabbits and hardly ever fight.

The only way this works is if she has a large toy collection and uses it on a regular basis.

Then actually bring it the fuck up. Experiment. Goddamn.

She is fucking another guy

this shit right here, best way to lowkey find out what deviations you share, for sure.

how would making half-chink offspring help the white race?

I'm in the same boat, 2 years older tho and have a kid already, Mrs looks pretty much exactly like pic as well...it's an asian thing...i'm allowed to have side sluts tho..dumb jap society allowing side sluts, lol. put a bun in her oven and make her focus on IT.

I wasn't talking about this guys in particular, but people who share this retarded mindset of not wanting to have kids. plus Asian women are on par with white women anyway. White men just shouldn't fuck niggers and spics or else they'd be taking a step backwards, and have retarded ass kids with low iqs.

you need to. A) break up or B) take charge and get shit rolling, she clearly isn't into cucks anymore... but if she's still a dumb JR about it then go back to A) and man up and dump her and move on... you're clearly not helping your self or her...idiot....PS: i'll fuck her on the side if you want and you can watch. I'm sure she'd like some Swedish dick in her that can actually reach the places you are clearly not.

sauce?

urumi narumi bobx.com/av-idol/urumi-narumi/urumi-narumi-2637526.html

bump

Fuck you faggot.

she;s Asian, in case you didn't notice...

He's white. Also, White is not synonymous with Western.

not anymore, unfortunately.
>you have to go back.

I'm White

oh, but only on the outside. Your inner Semite screams out. Embrace it and stick your head in the oven, thanks.

Ok OP, let me fuck your wife and you find a side chick.

Sorry, Did I offend your wife's mulatto caramel son?

dead thread is dead