Is there more to life than cumming and doing drugs?

is there more to life than cumming and doing drugs?

Let me know if you find out

Having goals and hobbies even if they are meaningless and you don't achieve them.

I work on cars, and ride motorcycles.

nope, long live chemical dependence

Life is worth what you make of it faggot. Watch Jordan B Peterson on youtube. Try to internalize the content. If you think you'll be satisfied with your life of just cum and drugs when you're on your deathbed you're either stupid or in denial.
>clean your room

Drugs have nothing to do with it
But yeah, that's pretty much all life is.

No.

wow what a faggot

Yeah, having a career, dreams, a life long partner and a little dogger.
Loser

Not really. I mean... yeah, but we all end up in the same place after a while anyway so don't feel too bad about it.

>doesn't identify alternative

There's as much to life as you let there to be.

Vidya

*a career you enjoy
ftfy

>can't produce an idea of what could make his own life worth living
>expects anons on Sup Forums to tell him
wew

I'll try and spell it out;
You are garbage. You're that guy everyone outgrows and stops talking to because you never grow up, never get serious, you have a shit tier brain that need constant (and increased) stimulation all the time

>having a career
In this day and age when jobs are frequently less than a year because the next lot of students hitting the workforce will work for half of what the company pays you how can you have a career?

It would best not to work, I would imagine. Or to be wealthy. Surely to be in an unfantastic career is to be incapable.

>is a brazen douche for no reason other than to avoid his shallow life 420 smoke weed

What are you, retarded? You just came out and said "I have no real world experience" with that statement. Do you even drive, or are you like 20 and never got your permit?

There can be, but there doesn't have to be.

>no reason

he had a reason. youre obviously a colossal faggot

I told you exactly what you should do given your self described lifestyle of drugs and cumming. Just watch some fucking youtube videos. But no, you're too pathetic to even consider that proposition, in a thread in which you've asked the many retards of Sup Forums what the meaning of life is. What a joke lol, at this point just leave you fuck
>mfw it must hurt you to think

>Lol watch my video
>lul too pathetic please youtube now

Kek

And just in case you're underage b& and this isn't already clear, let me spell this out for you: Sup Forums is not your friend. Do not come here for advice. Come here for memes, and nothing more. If you're young this place will fuck you up if you take it seriously. Don't.

>Watch Jordan B Peterson on youtube
it's june kiddo, nobody cares about that guy anymore

>nobody cares about highly applicable knowledge espoused by a professional in the field because it's xx/xx/xxxx
Sort yourself out, faggot

Nope

the only reason you know anything about the social sciences is because he's a fucking meme, stop trying to give yourself credit for knowing who he is

also underage b&

To most people no there isn't. Those people aren't evil. The rest of us still cum and take drugs but we have more to live for.

What? I'm not claiming to know anything about social sciences, I'm referring OP to someone who does, you absolute retard
>you.jpg

You're supposed to continue the species, raise a family, teach your kids morals and values and how to succeed.

Turns out life is actually just a shithole not worth living anyways, so not even cumming is worth it. And drugs are ok but only gunna get you killed or put in jail long term.

Watching a company crumble under you, resent your wife and get divorced, outlive the dog.

>being this nihilistic
Well if it's all worthless why not just kill yourself? What's stopping you if everything will eventually fall apart?