Drug thread. fuckin rekt

Drug thread. fuckin rekt
What are you guys on tn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPC6qso1N0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont feel like breaking my neck to read what that is tldr me

Had a trip the other day (100μg x 2 tabs) and smoked outside with a friend who was on 1 tab. Swear to christ I saw the grass change into the Pokemon bell sprout and start dancing. One of the best times in a while.

30mg of Ambien, .5 mg of Xanax, and 22.5 mg of Vicodin. Then I add 15mg of Oxycodone.

If that's 'one of the best times' you're having you've been lied to about the quality and you generally take shit acid.

I'm jelly. I should be balls deep in a bag of Kratom right now but it's at the post office >:^

whats that like?

Casual.

Lol yeah p much

youtube.com/watch?v=cPC6qso1N0k
>Marijuana

This was four days after a trip, my tolerance was at a high point. You're right though, I should've tripped way harder but that was going to happen.

Pretty relaxing and the Vicodin make me more alert without overpowering the benzos. The Ambien keeps you mellow and laid back. It's a good mix for playing TT or video games

Lol you can rotate your phone, unless you're a pc pleb

Crazy combo

None of you fuccboys asked what I'm on.... op here

everyone probably assumed you were on what's in the pic

Speedballing with crystal and dexedrine (earlier on in the day), and yeah mostly a few fat rails of u47 and some Etiz. Feeling pretty good

Anything similar to adderall I can get online?

buy some meth. it's chemically related to adderall.

Maybe some RC stims, but none will compare to real addy

>online
Maybe on the deep web

deep web is a part of the internet my dude. obviously you're not gonna find any scheduled substance on the normal web

Ok an rc like adderall

Did someone say meth?

I thought I heard someone say meth...

You can easily find RC stimulants and other drugs on the clearnet

2-fma. I never said adderall was an RC can you fucking read?

Nice shards

But I thought I heard meth?

Put the meth where?

CHAse it bitch

getting 22 hits of supposedly high dose needle-dropped ALD-52 for free. and I've been known to go overboard with it so I'ma be out of this world in a bit

be safe with that u-4

SOunds fun bro, how's it compare to LSD?
And thanks man, I will

Weed + ket

In all the 51 characters you used in that post, you could have said what the fucking drugs were.

Stupid cunt.

Some gross ass regs

blow, beer, xanax.

no good meth anymore, not for years. good shit was 80s 90s bathtub biker crank. shit today is like drinkin a couple red bulls

Currently tripping on alot of 2C-E. Still got a bit of DMT still in my visions though. Anyone else tripping?

I considered U-47700 at one point, but I heard nothing but bad things. I hear etizolam is fun, though.

Fuckin jealous. I tried all day to get some clear. all I could get was coke.

Can't be that good a trip if you can still shit post on Sup Forums. Not only do you still have the ability to read can can also post with perfect spelling and grammar. Your trips are a fail, go get your money back.

DAS DAT SHARD BRUH

Mexicos.

The blue M 30s.

Crushed 3 down. Wanna kill the rest already snorted one

New fag can't even Sup Forums.

Ouch.
Trip is just ending.

A while ago I grew some shrooms and had a shitton of aborts and a few dried ones. I also had a small amount of a weed edible.
It was the worst experience in my life. I still feel depressed thinking about it. I never even liked weed because of how it makes me easily lose short term memory.
I'm staying far far away from both of those.
Beforehand I've had some fun with a little lsd (100ug and 200 a week and a half later).