Too poor for Netflix

>too poor for Netflix

Too poor for £5.99 a month? I don't believe you.

wow

Some richfag buy user a year of Netflix

Just bum it off a relative like everyone else

sent ;)

>too stupid to stream
wow, I can live with being poor, but not retarded.
just end it now, OP.

Just honeypot some college student until you find out his parent's netflix password

Putlocker + uBlock origin
icefilms.info

I have Netflix and currently trialing HBO Nordic

Once that trial ends, its 10 euros a month. Will have to get a second job or get in debt.

This. There is just no fucking way user.

>paying for film and/or television

Never change, Sup Forums.

>too poor for net

I will 1 month gibs me the email

>unironically using jewflix
for what purpose?

th-thanks

Gonna send you some hot deals, user. :^)

>paying for stuff that is literally free on the internet

where

to be frankly honest lad, it's a load of wank, get the occasional alright show or movie here and there but that's about it.

anyway, you could easily access them free of charge at your local pirate bay

see

>wanting netflix
its literally a meme, i honestly dont understand why people would pay for episodes when everything can be streamed online for free

>this

I renewed my cable contract recently. Got rid of TV. Only have internet and phone. And fuck paying for content you can get for free.

not op but if you are leaving in shitty 3rd world country 6£/monthly is kinda a lot for possibility to watch some new shows

>I'm unemployed and my mom won't pay for netflix

Seriously, when I was a working a minimum wage job I could still afford it, so this is the the only reasonable explanation.

>paying for movies

I hope that's not a landline

Fuck Netflix. What kind of shitty deals do they sign with these jewish studios that they have to take down movies they legally bought the rights to.

Can't you share it with other people so you can pay like 1/4 at most?

I just pirate all my shit, I hear netflix is great in USA but in my country it doesn't have that much content, so no point in paying for a couple of series and movies I'm not interested in

RarBG and torrentproject.se is what I use. If one of them is down, I use the other.

the problem with torrents is that they are almost always in english

of course thats not a problem if you watch something alone but if you want to watch something with your family or friends its kinda weird speaking in another language while the movie is playing in english

german stuff is never on torrent, all we have are online streams with shitty quality (most normies dont care and still watch them tho)

thats why i got netflix at least

>tfw pay 69.99 € to have Xbox Live Gold thinking it will unlock me Netflix among other shit as well
>still have to pay for those

can you still change your netflix country by simply using a vpn?

>tfw too intellectual for Netflicks

>there are people on MY Sup Forums board that aren't members of MTV, BTN, PTP, AHD, or TEHC

You fucking peasants disgust me.

You're not missing much if you like picture quality. Explosion scenes get pixelated, if your internet is bad you can't stream high HD properly etc etc

Plus the library isnt all that great imo. Also don't they get TV shows only after the series already ended?

user, you're just not missing much.

Local movie rental's will always be superior imo. Would love to rent true 4k blu-ray than attempt to stream true 4k blue ray quality, which is all dependent on your local internet infrastructure

>tfw too stupid to watch tv series and movies

>not placing a keylogger usb in the library and stealing someones netflix password and credit card info

fucking pleb

>it's a neo Sup Forums is too lazy/stupid to get into PtP thread

Hello seedcuck

>deluge in auto start
>bonus points
>speed unaffected
You are being cucked by Hollywood Jews.

>he doesn't know about the bonus points system

Found the disgusting fucking peasant.

you mean honeydick

;^)

why care when you have internet and torrents ?

if you're too poor to afford netflix maybe you should set your priorities straight

Why do people pay for netflix anyways?
>limited shit selection of movies
>new releases take forever to be added
>gets zero main stream tv series until years after the season is over
>original series are trash
The only thing it's good for is its even more limited documentary selection. I aint paying for that.

ok senpai refresh dat inbox

>third world ethnicities posting on the same board as you

non-whites need to be gassed.

>masterrace

>the wife is with her special friend tyrone again

So I can watch in bed with my iPad hassle-free (:

>tfw I just want to watch one show on Netflix but no one has uploaded it outside of private trackers

>not stealing someone elses pass