In my opinion heroin is the best high out of all the street drugs. It can be risky if you take too much

In my opinion heroin is the best high out of all the street drugs. It can be risky if you take too much.

What does Sup Forums think of heroin?

Anybody like to do it?

What drug do you prefer Sup Forums if any?

Any heroin stories?

It's acrully not too bad provides you don't end up with fentanyl. You need serious will power otherwise you'll be a junkie in no time

I aspirated on my sleep and almost completely stopped breathing once, first time using though and I was pretty young and ignorant

yayo is my Achilles heel

Fuck heroin and any drug that makes you physically dependant.

The pre high tolerance, carefree, loosey goosey Xanax high is my absolute favorite. As an added bonus, it will never make you sick, you will catch up on all your sleepies, and you can't OD on it.

Love benzos but withdrawals are hellish. Never again, that was with Valium though. Xans are the best benzo out there

However it is considered to be a pill you can get physically addicted to

>be me
>some junkie asks me for $5 "to get fucked up" as i pass by
>give him the money bc it's funny and honest
>couple weeks later see same junkie
>tell him i will pay to get him high and myself if he helps me get it (this is $30 total)
>go to nigger side of town and awkwardly get dope with this hobo junkie
>go to drug store to get clean needles (we walked through the drive thru lol)
>let the junkie shoot me up under a bridge
>everything immediately goes black
>wake up the next day to find out that i stopped breathing right away and they had to CPR me until the ambulance came

stupid fucking junkie OD'd me. i know it's partially my fault but still

Do you like Ativan?

Damn, you probably had no tolerance though. Same general thing happened to me. Maybe he thought it would be safe for you I doubt he wanted to kill you especially if he was doing cpr. Sounds shitty though for sure

Never trust nigger dope

Yeah its not bad, similar to xanax but less fun

Partially? Seriously dude? You paid a homeless junkie to shoot you up under a bridge and its only PARTIALLY your fault?

Heroin are for fags.

Wanting to quit but I got a guy bringing me a G this Sunday. Expensive habit.

I had a friend at one point who after bootin up he would literally pass out on the spot. His face would turn blue. I smacked him across the face. Threw water in his face. Punch him. Nothing worked, until he woke up on his own and goes ," Wha, wa, why am I all wet?" I got so fucking mad. Another time he shot up next to me in the back of someone's car. He dropped right in my lap. Man that motherfucker use to pissed me off

Yeah, he definitely didn't do it on purpose. It was a little shitty but really it was just everything going dark and then waking up the next day in a hospital. I had no tolerance at all because I'd never done it before.

The drugs were legit.

I told the guy that I had never tried it. As an experienced user, I thought he would know how much to put into my shot and then just keep the rest for himself. Obviously, it was not a good idea to trust this guy with such a task.

I disagree. I kicked a 12mg a day Xanax habit and it was a rough couple of days getting past my mental dependancy, but I didn't go thru any physical withdrawls.

It was more of a feeling like "oh fuck, I have to deal with problems again instead of not caring about them"

Damn, crazy shut dude. Did they narcan you

My favorite is 1mg kolonopin

I don't really know. The hospital staff that I talked to was extremely rude. I basically woke up and walked out as they talked shit to me about using heroin.

I did a bag today. Brand was called El Chapo. Snorted it. Wasn't bad.

OPIODS ARE A DEATH SENTENCE!!
Prove me wrong. I understand dntal/ surgery post op pain management. But it is a shitty addiction. Alcohol is the only thing close to as shitty.

I've been hospital with kidney stones and had like 3 or 4mg of dilaudid banged into me. How does that compare to Heroin?

really I think coke is the best beside the price

I don't get physical withdrawals with heroin just mental mind fuck. In my opinion when I get mad I don't have shit, that's when I know the day is going to suck.

How's it compared to xanax? Heard it's about the same but lasts longer

My last line for tonight.

It is what it is. The high it gives you is worth how cheap that shit is.

The sound like unprofessional assholes imo. Their job consists of saving people, including overdoses. Some people are just really judgemental apparently

Lucky for me I hate the buzz. But I get it.

Did you get Hugh off it? It's hed to tell when it's used medicinally cause they usually give the minimum amount just to kill pain

I'd rather take some meth so I can have a good time instead of passing out.

so many heroin success stories. because what could go wrong? lifelong slavery to a substance is always the wisest path.

H tends to last a lot longer ("legs") while Dilaudid has an intense rush. Good H has a rush like Dilaudid but legs.

Pretty god damm close tbh

A lot of junkies prefer dilaudid over heroin

Drugs are bad for you and I don't take them.

Very similar. Those things are powerful for tiny fuckers bro

I hate the pain of know it's the last line :'(

>I don't get physical withdrawals with heroin

you're a fucking retard in denial.

Obviously never banged 4mg of Dilaudid.

It was like having blowjobs, ice cream and puppies pushed into me...but that's why I'm asking how dilaudid compares to Heroin.

I agree. Considering all the experiences I've had in hospitals, I don't think nurses are good people in general. They're usually sick of their jobs and lazy as fuck. I guess that's what you get when some white trash goes to school for 2 years to learn how to wipe people's asses and put on a band aid.

It was some nurse that was talking shit to me while I was there. The doctor was pretty normal about it.

I've always been curious. How is coke worth anything if you get high for little 15 minutes top. Heroin your high for 6 hours

Amps are better Sup Forumsro
Coke is a social drug if anything
Hugh Mungus kek
Never shot up before. I like percs, pure oxy, morphine, vicodin and codeine

Why and how did you quit? I hate everything right now from losing a bitch and i never want to stop

You would understand if you did some good cocaine.

Most nurses are pretty chill from my experiences. Seems like you just met a shitty one, which sucks

You'll get there. It's the obvious conclusion to the path you're taking.

damn when i run out of bars my stomach is in a knot within 24 hours and my lips are numb, appetite gone, brain fog. my shit gets fucked even when i cold turkey from a low dose

>lifelong slavery to a substance is always the wisest path
what

You don't want them. It's the worst pain,on par with burns, gunshots and giving birth.

I'm not a heavy opiate user. Been through 2 withdrawals in my life and it was absolute hell. I use responsibility but I'll never go through that again

You can do both at the same damn time. It's called speedballing and if you have some good coke and good H it's the best high known to man.

I feel mentally addicted to weed (I know major pussy faggot alert), and these threads make me feel better about myself and that I need to not move up from weed.

>what is sarcasm

Well I've been prescribed both Kolonopin and Xanax. My opinion, Xanax makes me more sleepy. Where Kolonopin it put me in a better mood and I always ate a lot of food. Both pills at one point, not at the same time I would take either or 1mg in the morn and 1mg at night. The tolerance for benzoyl go up fast though. So take breaks every chance you can. Then take a couple again to get some good effect from that shit.

Doubt it

the text just seemed so confident

Good bro, don't try harder drugs until you manage to get your psychological dependence under control.

I wish I still had some of my dope. I would take a picture. It wasn't a lot. 10 bucks doesn't by you munch but it was pretty good stuff. Lot smaller than your line though.

I'm gonna do another line of U-4

Its baby aspirin in comparison.

I was put on probation and made to take random drug screens for an unrelated drug charge so I had no choice but to quit. Since then I feel like I got too old for drugs and never really sought it out again.

& don't sweat a bitch user. Half the world has a pussy

See I never tell myself that "I'll never do it again". I know I'll do it again. WDing sucks, currently coming down from a 2.5 point a day habit--IV. Takes a lot of discipline and it always amazes me how people can lose everything to the habit because they lack the willpower to WD.

It all depends on your tolerance. I'm going to stay up all fucking night I love the feeling so much.

I usually leave a couple bumps for the next day just to feel "in control". This is leftover.
Snorting a roll now.

Heroin can be great by itself. It has very little negative impact on the body besides addiction. Problem is it's getting mixed with terrible shit, and if your bag has too much of it, it will kill you.
I lost a friend last year to it. He only snorted two bags, and that was it.
Paramedics came quick, but they held off on the Narcan for some reason. Maybe it was the iron cross on his arm- or they're tired of responding to junkies OD'ing.
In other words, it's like what Keith Richards said about Cocaine. He didn't stop for health reasons, it's just not as good (at least consistent) as it used to be.

I haven't had the desire to do anything harder
But the fact that I smoke every day, multiple times, without fail, for years, makes me think that I would not live well on H or coke.

Google it stupid nigger.

Ya ya ya. That is if you let the drug win. Nobody told the whores or dumb nigger to spend every dime they had on the shit but they do. That's where they fuck up.

No.

Who cares?

I don't use everyday. I literally did one bag and it's a real tiny amount. To get physically sick you have to do more than what I had.

fuck heroin

if its nearly impossible to not become physically addicted to it stay away

goes for crack and meth as well

Don't you get sick of withdrawals? 2 was enough for me, I could have a huge stack of painkillers on front of me and is still never let myself become dependent again. It's hell on earth. I love opiates though

This is left over coke from a few days ago. I have a small jar to clean out too. I never have Friday night alone off work so I'm cycling through my stash. Cheers

I have before though back in the day when I use like 3 days in a row take 4 days off do 3 in a row again. So your right I am a fucking retard

I'm clean now for over 18 months, but was a done junkie for roughly 4 years

What stories do you Sup Forumstards want to hear?

>Pic related the good ole days

Crack and meth weren't hard for me, but I "barely" got into it. Heroin is a shitty buzz for me. Glad.

Maybe

Real shit, respect for actually knowing your boundaries Sup Forumsro. I didn't have the same insight and it ended up pretty bad a couple times. Being dependent on anything sucks

I can't even imagine. Your a tough basted to go through that shit

Not true at all. I can use meth on and off, cravings are strong sometimes but with willpower it's easy to live without it. All you have to do is remember how shitty it can get when you get a craving and that's usually enough to not want it anymore

If that is your comfort zone man. No problem with it bro keep smoking. 420 blaze it faggt

I gave her everything she has and is. I loved her for the wrong reasons. now i realize she was wrong for me, but i feel empty and broken. I see pictures of hotter women i could fuck but i dont feel anything for them. Why did i let myself fall in love? I could have had anybody. Now i feel like making others miserable and numbing my emotions with benzos.

My mom. God. Society.

YOU
that's the answer. Own it.

My best friend, who never let a drug get on top of him, died last week from a heroin OD.

Laced stuff. Friends couch, nodded off, gone.

Fuckup dealers are putting synthetic opioids they don't understand into their retail mix to give it more pop.

Bad stuff.

True

Are ssris bad in the long term?
Better substitutes?

I know, i want to quit weed so fucking bad, but nothing makes me happy and i'm in a shitty/stressful place in life. Its the first thing in my life that just makes me feel good.

yup, my mom last year. stay strong Sup Forumsro

What I don't understand is if the see spic dealers know that their customers are corking due to the shit. Why they still lacing it? They are loosing out on money. The people that could be giving them cash everyday are dying and they will loose money due to this. Sure more people will find the dealer, who goes to say they don't fucking die too though.

YeAh they are. Ever noticed how most side effects for ssris include suicidal thoughts and behavior? That's kinda fucked. Studies have shown that they're no more effective than just exercising, and they'll alter your brain chemistry for the worse. The withdrawals are shit too. Just go natural and exercise, eat right and honestly try ADHD meds like dexedrine, they boost your mood and give you positive energy. No suicidal side effects or zombie effect either. I think docs push them because you're so heavily marketed as "one size fits all" miracle pills but they're bullshit. Even SNRI are better

Man I think those thinks will fuck with your brain. I stopped taking mine and I feel so much better.

Psychedelics and Weed are the only things iv'e tried because iv'e been brainwashed by the public school system. To scared to try anything else because my friend died of a fentanyl overdose

It's sad but that is how I feel with heroin. Sucks it's so horribly fucking dangerous.