Catfished my best friend into sending me pictures of his fiance'...

Catfished my best friend into sending me pictures of his fiance'. Has anyone else done something they shouldn't for nudes or sex? Had sex with someone you shouldnt? Pic related. Her.

Other urls found in this thread:

watch.flat4free.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moar?

lost virginity to my cousin when I was 14 and she was 19, not gonna lie it was fucking amazing tho

Probably shouldn't have happened, but if I had to chose I would do it again I guess. she was nasty

Oh my god. Shes hot.

On another note, I walked a mile in the middle of a blizzard to get to my ex-girlfriends house in the middle of the night to have "break-up sex" with her.

I've also catfished my best friends ex girlfriend. Was able to get her to send pics while pretending to be a girl.

proof?

hes trying to hook up a threesome with another girl? is she into it? maybe you should catfish her instead and get her thinking about bringing in another guy. then you can get drunk with them one night and get to fuck her (and him)

Heartless. Any pics?

sounds amazing, howd that go down

Moarr

what? storytime, plx

conversations where you catfished?

Had a girl go from virgin to taking things like pic related, even had her take her own virginity with a toy on cam for me

who sparked the idea?

nudes are all over this damn board but nothing good to read. c'mon OP

How did you pull that off?

Fucked my coworker yesterday, huge slut, fisting freak and ass to mouth, I'm married tho

Just talking and hanging out

continue, kind sir

Howd you do it OP? Id love to hear about it, wish I could pull off something similar

i icloud rip most of my friends
if you want one ripped hit me up, im bored af right now

[email protected]

Wwyd tho?

bait?

>bait?

wat?

how long wud it take?

maybe 30 mins or so depending on if you know the info or not

>[email protected]
sent

hit me up bro

I've catfished people I know for nudes as well as gotten them other ways then blackmailed them for more.

not getting anything
hmmm
try again? I am getting responses from other people

sent

Fucked my sister's best friend in my back yard while my sister and wife were in the house asleep

U are a legend

Talked my half sister into fucking me, happened many times after that. First time she had anal sex. A couple times in same house as wife when she visited.

16 year old cousin sucked my 13 year old cock while her 10 year old sister watched.
Fast forward 10+ years. The once ten year old cousin invited me to an OSU graduation party as her date. In her apartment she told me she had been thinking about giving me a bj for 10 years.

Full disclosure, she was not really very attractive, but I couldn't let the girl down.

Stole these from my sisters laptop when i had to fix it. Some damn sexy pics

More, please? Also, ethnicity?

>met 14 yro girl online
>decided to play long game
>"started dating"
>month later discover she's cheating
>soheartbroken.jpg
>tell her i'll break up if she doesn't make it up to me
>she sends me 3 nudes
>cut ties and disappear
>fast forward about a year to finding pics of her in creep threads

not her. that is well known camwhore sluttyslutslut or SSS

Story

oh shit! didn't even realize my get

Satanic 6s, you going to hell

What info do you need?

I got nudes of my friend when she forgot her iPad at my place. I always like to see her reposted.

Ill dump the best ones

Pics?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

watch.flat4free.com

I'm keeping my eyes on this idk if legit tho

Damn, she looks good. What's her ethnicity though? I'm an idiot, but I'd guess hispanic?

I have noods of my best friends girlfriend, from like, years ago. Still though, I think its pretty cool that nobody knows I know what her butthole looks like

Well post it then!

I have a gold mine from a few weeks ago. I'll brb on my other computer and post

I probably shouldn't have, but I voyeured on my younger sister multiple times.

found this on a sd card at my work

Storytime?
*Grabs popcorn*

>blackmailed them for more.
how'd that turn out?

Never thought of her sexually, then one time we went swimming when she was around 18 and I noticed that she's kinda hot. Spent the following months trying to record her naked.

I'm back, I'll start cropping the convo and dumping. OC enjoy

Backstory? keep going

I second this.

Had sex with this one in my wife's bed. 13 years younger than me. Tight pussy always wet. Secretly filmed us having sex.

do it man!

babysitter?

Post the video my good man.

>secretly kept evidence of my infidelity so my wife has concrete proof in the divorce

Neat.

>I'll start cropping the convo and dumping
>leaves
fucking faggot

Went to school with her, used to be pretty good friends ages ago and then just drifted apart. Now she's dating another guy I know (but not really mates). I felt pretty scummy doing this but I was drunk and it was sort of amusing. Oh well.

Ease up you spoilt fuck.

So you knew her from school, drifted apart, then blackmailed her for more.
But how did you get the pictures?

Don't forget to post the pics.

can you do google photos?

This guy delivered?

Saw her post on gonewild. Honestly didn't think it was her and was shocked when she replied. If she brushed it off I wouldn't have thought it was her

Of course dude

did you?

What you get then?

Show me some spread ass

her account isn't even 3 weeks old then someone recognizes her. kek. she probably won't ever post nudes online again. you probably should have let her post more before confronting her. tell me you got much more out of her

How is he your best friend...

Yes, I repost her in creep threads once in a while.

Hindsight my dude and like I said I wasn't even 100% sure it was her and I was drunk. Worked out alright. I'll keep dumping what I have

Let's see the pics then

moar

Tell me you got nudes instead of fucking lingerie pics like you requested...

This!

Yeah hold up cunt. I got the nudes cause I eased into it

Reminds me of this 1/2

That was bullshit though

Seconded

2/2

It was?

Yup. The guy and his girlfriend apparently roleplaying

No engagement ring there. . .

Seriously, who the fuck talks like that? you got to be a retard to not get even slightly suspicious of it

Can't be fucked print screening everything now. Her name is steph, message her if you want to try for more gold. I'll dump the pics she sent

That convo was fucking hot though!