5x5 last month

this thread is specifically for you chart for this month.
what was June like for you user?

been kind of a slow month
some good shit in it
listen to all of juliq Holter cause she is a goddess

i didnt like last month much
was boring and too hot
what should i do this month

June was pretty good. Boring, but not bad. I've just been doing a bunch of grad school work. Also, ignore that il y a is on there twice. I had some busted tagging, but I fixed it.
Best AnCo album.

aeaeaeaeahyhyhyyhy dru

Music-wise, June was pretty good. I finally gave the beatles a proper chance and listened to 4 albums so far. I really like Rubber Soul and Sgt. Pepper.
Went to see Arcade Fire, great concert. Madvillian finally clicked, great album.
I think Saturation is the only release this year I've loved besides A Crow Looked At Me, but I can actually listen to Saturation casually and regularly and that's nice

busted like ur mom

>Julia Holter
both albums 10/10

Slwodive yeah babyyyyyy

Smoker
Drinker

both album are indeed 10/10, she is the most amazing female musician of our time

Recs appreciated
It's been a while since I got really into an electronic album of any kind in particular

Swirlies - Blonder Tongue Audio Baton is pretty dope if you like 90's indie/noise pop stuff

Black Wing - Is Doomed

Madvillainy is like one of my top five albums on lastfm but I dunno if it even cracks my top ten in terms of actual favorites. Shit's a slow burner for me too
Anyway you might like Foxing - The Albatross or Japanese Breakfast - Psychopomp

You've surely heard Boredoms - Pop Tatari but check it out just in case
What's that Ground-Zero album like? It's been in my library forever but I've never gotten around to it

XO is one of my favorite albums ever, good choice pop

>You've surely heard Boredoms - Pop Tatari but check it out just in case
>What's that Ground-Zero album like? It's been in my library forever but I've never gotten around to it
Yeah, Pop Tatari is a classic. That Ground-Zero album is some really cool turntablism. There's not a lot I can compare it to, but it's definitely an interesting listen. I really like it.

Your top five is perfect except I haven't heard saturation, I'm definitely going to listen to it now. Honestly I can't stop listening to madvillainy even though I discovered it over a year ago

check out three mile pilot maybe
witchcraft rebellion - old time relijun

June has been weird. My work is incredibly tedious and I stopped my nightly joint habit recently. I've lived near the beach for years and just started appreciating it so I drive there every night and run on the shore until I feel like I'm going to throw up then drive in the dark while listening to Bob Dylan bootlegs. Currently reading last evenings on earth and austerlitz. Both are very good books

Frank was a great movie, took too little from the original character imo

+thundercat, andrew jackson jihad, childish gambino, frank ocean, pink floyd, tom waits, the cure
+discordance axis,
+melt-banana, 385, slowdive
+brian eno, dizzy gillespie
+madvillain, kendrick, danny brown, mf doom, neutral milk hotel, boards of canada, kanye, childish gambino, death grips
+melt-banana, van morrison, blind willie johnson, captain beefheart
+full of hell, ulver, converge, have a nice life
+thundercat, van morrison, a tribe called quest, depeche mode, why?, mf doom, run the jewels, elliott smith, fugazi
+wire, ween, talking heads
+steven reich, mount eerie, velvet underground, tangerine dream, can
+death grips, soft machine

I just want to take a fucking bath

I believe in panties

tfw the coming month is also going to be too hot
fuck that shit

il y a = there is
but what is there

tell some ghetto (bedtime) stories

Art Blakey and coheed are an unlikely combo eh

June was slow. I have a condo that i'm moving into now so that's cool.

>tfw the coming month is also going to be too hot
come to BRAZIL
>tell some ghetto (bedtime) stories
i imagine that there must be plenty of novelty childrens book for those

bump

Last month was a good month for me. I finally went back to listen to things I've been slacking on.
Saturation may have my top 5 albums of this year

Which Three Mile Pilot album would you recommend?

I got realllllly into King Gizzard this month, but by time I definitely listened to the most Modern Jester (and other Dilloway but none of it scrobbled); can I get recs in that same kind of vein? Thanks guys.

Spent a lot of time with the new Ride and Elder records. Also, the new Deniro Farrar is a nice breath of doobie-scented air.

Chief Assassin to the Sinister! God damn I played that record a lot. Rob Crow's a fucking San Diego GOAT.