Hey Sup Forums. Recently started seeing this girl. We have had protected sex several times, and oral sex as well...

Hey Sup Forums. Recently started seeing this girl. We have had protected sex several times, and oral sex as well. She doesn't know I have HPV of the dick, and well... Should I tell her? I am currently in an outbreak of them but they are too small to really see. I'm worried if I don;t tell her, she'll resent me for it. Pic related (kinda)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/matthew/5-46.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you fucked up by fucking without telling her. ur donezo. let her know

tell her, if she leaves you because of that, then find another girl.

yeah , but we have only used condoms.

It's classed as gbh to pass a sexually transmitted ailment to another person without telling them first.

Enjoy your jailtime either way, atleast if you tell her the you have a chance to make an excuse or something but if she finds out then you are majorly fucked.

Even with oral? You still should have told her.

Hope you get what you deserve, asshole

Think I could play dumb like I didn't know I have it?

You're a fucking scumbag. Tell her.

hpv is classed as an sti so yeah op is actually fucked

if you talk to her about it you may be able to calm it down

that seems to be the consensus

That won't work, in the eyes of the kaw the offense was still comitted.

80% of the US is infected with HPV you know. Most people don't even know they have it. She could have it and have no symptoms whatsoever

Just lie
It should work itself out

I really don't think it's that serious. HPV is totally treatable, and it isn't even a high risk form of the infection.

You should probably stop having sex with her because you can give her fucking cervical cancer? Do you literally only have a lizard brain or what.

What kind of HPV
Its very common, be honest

Just don't say anything, I literally have the same issue but nothing even close to as bad as the pic.

And I've fucked 20 girls and never have said a thing. Neither do they, you'd be surprised she probably has something as well.

it isn't a cancer causing form of the infection, just warts, I guess I should've specified. The warts are also treatable, they are just liable to resurface at some point in my life.

The wart causing kind. It isn't high risk or anything like that.

Lol good luck in jail bro shits illegal

>This

That pic isn't even me, pulled it off google. Mine are so small you can't even really see them unless you're right up close.

Don't tell her and run for your freedom.
Fuck the moralfags, they won't feel the rape in jail OP.
Good luck.

I'm hoping that you get raped and killed Op, at least the people you love. You're a fucking joke and I pray to God that you will get raped and and turned into a piece of fuck meat in jail.

you honestly think it's just cool like that? What if she finds out I knew I had it all along and didnt tell her?

Treated mine
Got rid of them
Haven't returned
8 years no warts
Hopefully she had the guardasil shot, if not welcome to adulthood we all have hpv

fucked up

>I have an STD which is contagious for my sexual partners, and there is no known cure for this STD
>Should I tell my sexual partners?
Are you really this fucking retarded or is this b8? My god dude, yes, you should tell every woman. You are sick. You can prevent others from becoming sick. It's not that difficult to understand.

Uuh... just wait for her to get it, then blame her. Jesus, you guys act like other people matter.

Then don't tell her, I have a friend who bangs with out telling their partners about their HPV of the same kind.
She probs has some thing or will have some thing if she is giving it up so quick.
Just keep using protection

ty

Just say you got it from her if she finds out she got it

Who will rape him if they know he has HPV

This

I figured using a condom was being considerate tbh.

Let's thank this guy for spreading HPV

>I pray to God that you will get shit
You are a fucking idiot but thanks for the laugh.

Bubba has it too
And herpes
And hiv
So...

Niggers with more diseases than you can imagine.

Dude, she probably has the Hpv shot which covers most strains that caus the warts. With that being said YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE SOMETHING AS WELL.

She probably is thinking the same thing, if you bring it up it will just be awkward and caus a fight/breakup. Just don't say shit and enjoy the ride

You do know, there are multiple forms of HPV? The kind I have is not cancer causing, just causes warts

someone who also has HPV you dumb fuck

Should I stop using condoms?

Depends on state. HPV would not be considered dangerous enough to warrant a criminal charge. Herpes isn't in most places either.

Needs to be HIV/AIDS level.

Source: American lawfag

thanks mate. I figured as much

Just tell her you just found out you had it.

Don't listen to these fags. Pretty much everybody who fucks has HPV or will get it. Most of the time it never even shows symptoms. Chances are she already has it anyway. Quit worrying and get more pussy and spread the love you dirty diseased faggot.

Really loving the moralfag tears ITT

It's literally a felony to have sex with someone without disclosing that you have STDs beforehand

Don't. She deserves an std

hahaha thanks man. I needed a good laugh

All these idiots in this thread.

>HURR DUUR YOU GONNA GO TO JAIL

Oh shut up. People go around fucking without getting tested or asking each other a single question every fucking day. The last three women I fucked never asked. Neither did I. One was a girlfriend. Never tested. Don't intend to. Who cares. Unless it's aids, it doesn't matter. Stop talking about shit you don't know, virgins.

>What are you in for?
>Fucked a girl and didn't tell her I had an STI

Morons.

you're an idiot

nah, she's a sweet girl. She deserve way better than me

The fact that you guys are normalizing this tell me you're fucked beyond recovery. When the world gets purged I hope you have a swift death, you and everyone you know deserves what they get,

I agree

Oh shit your still using rubbers? If that's the case just keep using em. I thought u went raw already. Like I said I've fuck more then 20 chicks raw after I caught hpv and literally NOT ONE SAID SHIT.

Even got serious with one at a point.

YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY CHICKS HAVE SOMETHKNG AS WELL.

If your have raw sex casually and u live in a city it happens.

IF YOU SAY SOMETHING SHE WILL LEAVE U

I'm sorry

This kinda stupidity is why you ended up with HPV in the first place.

If you were truly a religious fag you would pray for them like I do and hope they repentin time, not for them to be destroyed. You will go with them, nigga.

You really think she would leave me for something so simple? Idk man, she seems pretty into me. I feel like I should respect her by telling her but I also don't want to scare her ya know?

probably

I don't think it works like that

We'll it depends, dude are u 19 and in love? If that's the case you're. It her first and you won't be her last.

If you're older and more seasoned then you would know the anwser already.

If you're still using condoms then just stick with them until she asks u and tells you to not wear it.

If you do decide to mention something ...... she will leave you.

Like I said before anyone who has casual sex without protection has hpv or some mild form of Herps.

If you only love the ones that love you, you won't have any merit.
biblehub.com/matthew/5-46.htm

I feel like she would be understanding if I told her... As long as I educate her with the facts, meaning, it really isn't a serious case of HPV. But I don;t want to be blamed if she does get it...

HAHA! Religion is a joke retard. Why should I wish to people who don't want to get better? If you want to be like Jesus start sucking dick then kill yourself because this ain't no heaven.

whats that mean?

Please pray for OP that he may find peace and wisdom

How old is she? I will know by age and let you know if she'll be "understanding"

These are what text books teach you, not reality. Age?

Every person must be loved like a brother user.
It is hard and they will hate you for telling the truth about their doom, but it is the cross we have to carry.
The road to heaven is full of suffering and tears, but it will be worth it.
For them only destruction awaits.
Hurry up before the door to heaven closes.

I'll pray for them and you too.
And i can see you are a good man, so don't give up hope.
They are waiting for you.

she's 23, like me

This might help: D

Hey dumbdumbs.
Most people have hpv. Most people don't show it.
Condoms do not prevent hpv. Any skin to skin contact can spread it.

You're all fucked, and you are all without exception fucking retarded. Google something for once in your awful lives.

Thank you user

Did you come here for a hugbox? Did you honestly expect people to see this sick shit and just accept it? I'm glad you know exactly where you're going but to bring other down with your mentality is sickening. You will get whats coming to you, one way or the other. You think I'm a moralfag for sticking up for women? I want to see you die, is that morally upstanding to you? You're a soulless bag of flesh with nothing to lose that's why you'll never have anything.

>Should I tell her?
Um, yeah. Girls only fuck because they want to get pregnant(maternal instinct or something). That girl is going to get that disease when she pulls one of your used condoms out of the trash when you're not looking.

Found the stacy.

Found the autistic little itty bitty dicked white boi. What do I win?

It's because of people like you that there will be less fuckable pussy around, eviscerate yourself and hang yourself with your bowels

Cry more little whore. I am not white though, I am spic.

Fuck off, you aren't welcome here

You are a piece of shit

Not helping your case, you beaner fuck. Still right about everything.
And you aren't welcome to be alive kys

Stacies should fuck off back to tumblr
You know why women are shit? because they can scream RAPE and even if it is not true, she still ruins the reputation of the man.
You want equality? or you want to have the upper hand bitches? if you want equality then make it so every single bitch that claims false rape enjoys at least 3 months in jail.

>So stupid she fucked up the quotes
No need to even say more.

Your autism is literally deafening, do you read what you write? Rape cases really? You're only worried because you know the only way you're going to get pussy is if you rape a girl. Kys or fuck traps.

I've always wondered what HPV looks like, thought I had it at one point, what does it look like?

I have small bumps on the inside of my foreskin that I've had for a long time. They kind of look like PPP.

If that proved your point then your truly an autistic dumb fuck. I'm not trying to convince you of anything retard. I love watching inbred untermensch fuck their lives up. Keep up the good work.

The point is bitches have a lot of privileges and they just want more and more over men, when they deserve nothing special.
Yet they still complain about patriarchy and stupid bullshit.

lmao, virgin detected.

1. its actually the most wide-spread STD in the world. around 50% of adults have some strain of it. it is extremely contagious.
2. there is no treatment, only a preventative vaccine. some strains go away after a year or two, some never do.

What women? I don't see any of the sort in my life. Must be with you. The fact that you're just so fucking beta probably doesn't help your case. If you want women to be like men then start fucking dudes. That's all I'm saying,

Shut up roastie, you only write stupid shit.
Maybe a normal dick would fill you up if you didn't have a stinky massive hole in the middle of your fucking legs.

lol @ the faggots salty towards women because none of them will fuck them.

>Literally white knighting for bitches
Admit it, you only care about their ass and tits. You don't even care about the shit that comes out of their stupid mouths.

I would rather fuck a mare than a woman. At least the mare is noble unlike you.

I wonder if you realize that I'm an asian boy with 9 inch dick? I just fucking hate retards like you. The fact that you have to imagine me as a women makes you picture women as alphas who'll fucking do anything to get what they want. You on the other hand won't do anything but bitch about you're pathetic life and little dick. Wake up cuck!

horse has already bolted, can't close the barn door now OP
also this
have a good time OP, ya fucking moron