What is your self-given purpose?

What is your self-given purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To get check your trips and get these dubs.

To create as many memories I can and hopefully toss myself into a black hole prior to death.

I decided if I'm an old man and I can't get into space for whatever reason, I will go there with a senior tour, and hide a dismantled rifle in my hallowed out future wheelchair.

I will then proceed to take the entire NASA base hostage by putting a gun up to one of the robot managers kids.

The news will spread about how this poor old man just wanted to go into space and into a black hole that they'll decide to let me do so.

This is my life.

There are no black holes within travel distance.

Even assuming there is significant breakthroughs in space travel, there is pretty much a 0% chance you could reach one in your lifetime.

I didn't say it was a very good life or a very good purpose.

No purpose. No desires. No longing or wants anymore. I just am.

It's okay user. We're all gonna make it.

>What is your self-given purpose?
To help.

To make people laugh.

I pass butter.

kek

That wouldn't be right

good job. seriously

To live long enough to see my older sister graduate before I kill myself... Other than that, find a way to relieve myself from the stress of thinking about the pain I may cause to my parents after I die.

To live long enough to see my older sister graduate before I kill myself... Other than that, find a way to relieve myself from the stress of thinking about the pain I may cause to my parents after I die

I wish I were you.

to love. to be loved. to create and enjoy art.

You are loved by us, even if you don't believe it.

You are art.

To better myself everyday.

To make the dreams of those I love come true.

To leave each and every person I meet better than when I met them.

And to listen to some kick-ass music along the way.

Digital art, drugs and games. And you op?

Hello Stranger...

To be the first person to commit wat crimes/crimes against humanity in space

wow, that was a surprisingly nice comment from a Sup Forumstard. thanks user.

"I can help!"

twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes

To imitate the voice the weather radio has

Nice try FBI.

to beat the confederates and end the civil war

To get a yacht and go seafaring.

To worship this Rap God.

To avoid risks in life,
To safely make it to death.

War criminal

There is no purpose anymore.
I wait for all the people that are important for me to die or to forget me and then I can die peacefully.

Basically to do whatever I want and minimize responsibilty. Luckily I don't really want to do much. Wife works and I just do whatever. It works for us and that is sweet.

To fuck up my life so bad that suicide is the only option left.
Isn't working to well so far, no matter how hard I fuck up I just seem to keep going.

Have a job and a Gf. 1/2 so far unemployed

To eliminate life in the galaxy and replace it with myself and one of my offspring.

True purpose in life is to check all these GETS

>What is your self-given purpose?

To master that operation of anything that moves. From cars to trucks to motorcycles to airplanes to boats.............

Still looking to try a submarine.

>not including spaceship
fail

I'm with this guy. I think half the world is with this guy.

play a bunch of video games, maybe make some one day

Help humanity become a type 1 species

it doesn't madder when you die all your memories wash away like tear's in the rain

To protect that which I love

My family, my friends, and my home planet Earth

My only purpose in life is to seek a purpose for which to continue living. In other words, I live only in hope of finding a reason to continue to live.

You're in luck, then, since you'll be searching til you die

>dank memes

To fuck as many women as possible, and to see as many of them naked as possible.

This is main ambition and passion in life. I love everything about sex and the female form.

I'll be 80, and I'll be trying to get the cute nurses to flash me. And I'm sure I'll get at least a couple of them to. Women are sluts after all. And then I can die a happy man

Collect and preserve all Pepes. Common and Rare.

I'm pretty sure that means you've reached enlightenment. As long as your just being is a result of understanding of reality that has brought you peace and joy. Rather than you're just dead inside and are essentially a zombie

But you will never have the rarest. It's impossible

This is true. But i can still preserve the less rare ones.

I spent 7 years unable to leave my sick bed... my life seems to have evolved around the need to make up for lost time.

>leave my sick bed
>weighs 600lbs and calls it a decease

To be devoured by Galactus as Kirby intended.

no, nothing like that.

That you, no-bark?

-Thinking to myself
*no one has said this yet?....>.> reallly...*
I was born to kill all of the Jews