Alright, I know most of you don't have any girlfriends, but for those who do, you know who you are...

Alright, I know most of you don't have any girlfriends, but for those who do, you know who you are. I have a question Sup Forums.

Are women just naturally ugly? I have a girlfriend who sold me on being a 9/10 qt 3.14, but without makeup, well, I'm disgusted by the sight. Solid 5/10.

>pic not related but pretty damn close. Age difference, of course, but the contrast and shock is the same as well as the species, homo gingerfilth.

------------------------

Is the make-up industry just a machination of the Jew to trick the white race into selecting inferior women as their wives?

yes

I'm going to say yes

Jesus Christ, are our world's nothing but lies?

And more yes

Keira Knightley without makeup

There is no such thing as an Asian qt. LITERALLY ALL OF THEM ARE LIKE THIS BEAST UNDER THAT MASK!

My wife has great skin and hardly wears any make-up. She looked like an elf when she was younger The answer to your question is yes.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP RUINING WOMEN FOR ME ALL OF YOU

The Jews are the worst

Take your red pill like a man, nigga

This thread is just going to become a celebrities without makeup thread

Mila jovovich

Any woman can be hot if this beast can transmorgify into Mila Kunis

>Are women just naturally ugly
most are, the irony is that the make up wears their skin, and looks out fast.
Thats why it is best to get with grills who use little or no make up at all.
Especially avoid the ones who use it on a daily basis.

It's logic though, women use make up because they are fuck ugly, and loads of perfumes because they smell really bad. Women actually smell worse than men.

Look up that jenna marbles video for make up transition

greasy shit

Sophia vergara

My GF just left me actually but was naturally gorgeous, didn't need make up, smooth skin and great complexion. but with make up,, especially before going out on the town, and spending some time on it, Jesus fuck. Went from cute to bombshell.

Looks like something from World War Z

Everyone thought my ex was hot. She had a good body but her face was pure makeup.

Not that we like her anyway, but...

some women esp brunettes can be fkn beautiful w/o makeup

et yes makeup can transform

Cameron Diaz

Make-up should be illegal. Makes humans out of monsters.

not all women need an inch of makeup to look good

She still looks super fkn hot

Sup Forums is so fucking autistic.
Do you all not realize how ridiculous beauty standards are for women?
You all probably look like absolutely.
OP, I think you just might be a faggot.

Jennifer Lawrence

>Are women just naturally ugly?
yes, that is why i like traps

Dude... what's wrong with you

All the plastic surgery in the world doesn't help either

/thread

If a girl is fuckable on day 3 of a backpacking trip, marry her. A real 7+ is hard to find, as girls are on average 63% fakery and lies.

which one's the not-ugly one?

I gotcha, girl.

This one will hurt your heart. You can totally see that there's been some moustache waxing to even get her to this point, too.

She looks fine without it

The Asian qt is a myth.

PROVE ME WRONG, Sup Forums! PLEASE!

>sadly, you can't

No not all. Some of them are just fuckable from 18 to 25. That is it. Down hill from there. Some go down at record speeds.

WHY ARE THEIR FACES SO PUFFY

NJThere is no god

>You all probably look like absolutely.
Correct.
>She still looks super fkn hot
You're high.

>look like absolutely

user is just so angry.

op, post her pic

yawn
everyday this shit is posted.

Kek

Look good though. Where do you see that here. In few years she'll look like Joan Rivers did before she died.

still cute. Makeup exaggerates attractive features while masking unattractive ones. It's a wonder it took you so long to figure this out.

You don't wear makeup, though. If you think these are bad, imagine how ugly you look.

Who is this boy?

Know why women wear makeup and perfume?
Because they're ugly and they stink - but I'd still fuck the breath out of Kathy Griffith.

i prefer left

>tfw most of the chicks ITT look fine without makeup and most of the people posting them have had their baseline ruined by makeup while complaining about chicks wearing makeup and feeling lied to because of it

Can't have it both ways, dipshits.

Never forget

Stop lying. You and OP posted pics of Carrot Top you lying fags.

Even knowing that under that slim millimeter of makeup lies Satan's ballsack?

>to trick the white race into selecting inferior women as their wives
If all women are ugly, surely they're all inferior.

Russell Brand woke up early one day and caught an eyeful of THAT. His boner never recovered and it led to the divorce.

>Steven Tyler

>I have a girlfriend
Sup Forums is officially dead

Plus it turned him into an insufferable asshole

Never found her attractive. My dad says she's hot too, but I just don't get it.

Most women starve and malnourish themselves for beauty. That's why without makeup they look hideous. Make up is like artificial skin used to cover up imperfections.

How they make their eyes not chinky? All these pics, the eyes are chinky, then round and wide open.

Yup. Her and Courtney Love. Two grudge fuck fantasies.

Not ugly, just looks more slavic

Well I'm in my 50s, so maybe that's it.

>I have a girlfriend who sold me on being a 9/10 qt 3.14, but without makeup, well, I'm disgusted by the sight. Solid 5/10.
If your primary criteria for a GF is looks, then you deserve what you get.

Claim =/= question

True that. He was a funny as fuck former drug addict and then, next thing I know, he thinks he has the answer to saving the world. Wtf man.

I guess just try to find someone or maybe wait until the person you like doesn't have makeup on which would be easy as school or uni because who cares. For me personally I find makeup on the girl I like repulsing

Looks like she has a virus eating her face. This is what clogged pores do to you if you keep clogging them with shitty make up and don't properly clean your face.

Your Waifu is a lie

She's pretty fucking hot even without.

Asians do crazy stuff to get the western round eye.
She's likely using some special eyelid tape. She also has contacts in to make her irises larger. Also, the makeup makes the eye appear larger, but western women do that too.
They also get surgery done to remove that layer of fat above the eye that their cold-loving mongolian ancestors gave them. The removal allows them to open their eyelids farther.

where's the after?

A claim can be phrased in the form of a question.

Asians are the worst for this

My criteria is the optimization of future progeny. The family that will save western civilization.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll be that desperate when I'm older.

Faggot, please shut the fuck up now.

That's how we got the Hitlers, Trumps, and Stalins.

This thread is full of closet homosexuals or underage virgins

A slightly more subtle one

I heard about those surgeries before, I guess I just thought since these all look like "before/after makeup" pics it wasn't that. That's fucking unreal if they get that round eye look with some tape and make-up and stuff. The change is incredible.

Just date girls that wear no makeup.
Example..my ex

>Are women just naturally ugly?
No, are you retarded?

There is no hope

All I see is 3 powerful men. Sounds like a confirmation.

No, just a faggot. Don't be so insensitive.

If I walked by that on the street, my first thought would be "Oh shit that's a fucking dude for sure."