Real talk

Real talk
What the fuck went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Oe7fUH2kR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Horrible use of features

Bad features and meh songs. He could've done better I think he just half assed it

Damon Albarn got an ego. Also he tried to make a Trumpcore album, the cringiest genre.

Listen to his song exploder. Dude is full of himself. He lives in a bubble where he sees himself as a musical god, so he doesn't try as hard anymore. It happens to a lot of people, look at Jay-Z's dumpster fire of an album.

> I need more money
> What are the kids into nowadays?
> wub wub wub wub
> Let's make an album then

>Listen to his song exploder
>sees himself as a musical god
rather just listen to the song "Exploder" by an actual musical god
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oe7fUH2kR4

Albarn is pushing 50. Nobody approaching that age has ever made fresh music.

He's still done a buttload of art projects, that will be referenced forever, than anyone in this pathetic place ever will.

Tbh I'm beginning to think this whole thing was entirely due to Damon just wanting money to build a new addition on his house. Which is - I mean - props to him. It's the same way Michael Caine makes his casting choices.

>Morrissey

fuck off Damon

fuckin sleeping powder only took a day to write why didnt this just come out a few years ago lmaoooooo

Yeah, but that doesn't mean those projects are all good.
wonder.land music is shit and his solo album is boring.

He really did half ass it huh? Doesn't sound like he gives a single shit the whole record.

Close to everything

Fuck you too, Liam/Noel.

>bad features
literally the biggest draw of this album is that it has a track with a guy from blur and noel gallagher from oasis

The features aren't bad, the way they are used are.

He ran out of ideas and in a panic, he couldnt be humble and let the fame fade away and made one more cash cow.

He tried to make an album inspired by world events that also appealed to his daughter. Sleeping Powder is proof that he's still got it when his head's in the right place, though.

get his cock outta your mouth you homogay

>David Bowie
>Johnny Cash
Let's see, I adore Blur and Gorillaz but even I thought Humanz was incredibly underwhelming. Damon is really talented but he works best with Graham or Jamie. Humanz really lacked Jamie's input I felt, the characters never had a presence. Plastic Beach was loaded with guest spots and even then it felt incredibly focused, unlike Humanz.

Albarn and Hewlett were uninterested in continuing with Gorillaz, was forced by Parlophone instead.