If melanin isn't important like you guys seem to think then how come it even exists at all?

If melanin isn't important like you guys seem to think then how come it even exists at all?

Got you there didn't I whiteboi?

oh, look, an insecure nigger who needs the approval of the internet to feel loved. if you don't like the word nigger, get thicker skin. nobody ever said melanin wasn't important. doesn't change the fact that you're a nigger.

not sure if bait or autistic. either way, kys

Face it white boys, melanin is important and necessary for a healthy human being to have

WE

were kings?

I have melanin, just in different levels.

I don't know, you're as gay as the white power fags or whatever

WE WUZ KANGS

White people are mutants that cannot be in the sun for too long.

We whyt people can turn our melanin off we wuz chameleons n sheeeeit

AND SHIIIIIEEEEEET

>implying we don't have now redundant systems in our bodies or in nature
Ok then.

Real humans have dark skin.

Wow, more historical revisionist racial propaganda depicting the ancient Egyptians as niggers.

It's a succubus.

Have you ever called out a picture of Jesus with blond hair, blue eyes? If not, then please go throw your bigoted ass under a bus.

It isn't the presence or lack of melanin in your skin that makes civilized people hate you.

Its your genetic predisposition to stupidity, violence, constantly waving the victim flag, and trying to justify lawless behavior as 'cool' or 'okay because its against da white man'.

They weren't white, that's for sure. The Egyptians that built the pyramids where dark skinned. Not black african, but not the white washed pale skins you see in history books.

The ptolemys were olive-skinned Greeks. But they didn't do much beyond being conquered by the Romans.

melanin is very important. it has a high price per ounce

>Its your genetic predisposition to stupidity, violence, constantly waving the victim flag, and trying to justify lawless behavior
None of those things have a genetic component, moran.

REMINDER

WUZ

HOLD UP
>*smacks lips*

> topkek

uh all the good shit was done by the 1400 BC white boy

keep trying

blacks built the pyramids

it is important. thats one of the reasons we hate nigs..

Maybe if you live in God's sunburnt taint.

then why the fuck are whites so progressive when it comes to everything? niggers just fucking starve my dude.

>Implying i'm white
>implying anybody said Egyptians were white.

They were Mediterranean.

Niggers thinking they were kangz is very fuggin' laughable.

and whites touched the moon. congrats nigger you aint shit.

I'm Hispanic and I hate niggers. Literally every Hispanic I know genuinely dislikes niggers. Except of course the wanna be gangsters who idolize them

another racist mexican

when they gonna deport these wetbacks

i hate blacks so fucking much at this point. i cant stand them. equal to cockroaches and dickwashers.

If being white isn't important like you guys seem to think then how come it even exists at all?
Get back to dick washing Kang

No, they did not. It is pathetic that a race is so unaccomplished that they resort to a self-glorifying appropriation of another culture and then accuse others of the same. Sub-saharan (black) Africans were not the Pharos of ancient Egypt.

2nd reminder.

Why is it when a nigger is with a white woman, he posts pics and asks white men if they are jealous? Why don't they ask if we are jealous when they are with a black woman? It seems clear they also recognize white people as superior, hence trying to show off their white women. Sad, really.

To identify the whos inferior

so scientific

did you get that off youtube comments?

Implying I even believe in Jesus in the first fucking place.

Replies to this but not these
Choose your battles, Eh? Easier to make fun of the opinion than the evidence.

This. Thank you.

bruh why do people fall for this shit. If you niggers would quit being b8ed youd never hear of this nigger again

KANGS

but he's WROOOOONG! I gotta TELL HIIUIIIIM!

If wings aren't important, why don't they exist at all?

Got you there didn't I quadrupeds.

unlucky #

But Jesus and the ancient Israelites were white and I could easily explain a lot of reasons why. But for the sake of brevity I'll just say Jesus lived 2000 years ago
Samaritans split off from Israelites 2500 years ago representing four different Israelite tribes
They are still around today and still white as ever, and definitely whiter than today's white Jews

Well of course it's important. Without it, your slaves would all die in the hot sun before they finish building your city.

White people don't have it because we're smart enough to stay out of the slave-catchers nets, Nigga

>But Jesus and the ancient Israelites were white and I could easily explain a lot of reasons why
litterally no one including stormfronters believes this

even todays jews arent considered white