How did they fuck this up so badly?

How did they fuck this up so badly?

Its good though

They've been fucking up for a long while actually. They only got lucky with Nolan's Dark Knight series.

They've been at it longer than Marvel's movie company, really.

I always was a batman guy and never really liked supes, but he's a winny bitch here and superman did nothing wrong except dying like a retard
>muh supes destroyed things and some people died while saving earth
>muh nightmare about supes being bad

Overstuffed narrative. Should have been a MoS 2 with bats cameo

I agree that there's a lot going on, but I thought it was pretty coherent. My only real complaint was the placement of the JL scene. I felt like it broke the momentum of the tower scene lead-in to Fight Night.

The comic had a completely understandable reason for batman and supes to fight, why couldn't they wait until after justice League?

they let the marketers produce their movies. not even joking, go look up kevin tsujihara's employment history.

I actually watched this for the first time last night. I think my theater was even playing the extended cut. It felt completely cheerless, and the fight between Batman and Superman felt entirely contrived despite being the centerpiece of the movie. The doomsday fight was still really good though, and Superman's death hit pretty hard.

BvS should have been three movies desu

First, Man of Steel 2, which introduces Lex as Superman's nemesis, and Supes redeems himself in the eyes of the public

Then the actual Batman vs Superman where the conflict is between two ideologies rather than spergy facebook guy tricking them into fighting

And the third, establishing Justice League with Superman fighting and dying to Doomsday

No. The idea that movies have to be split into as many parts as possible like a netflix series to blueball people into watching the next one is 50% of what's wrong with the film industry today.

Michael Cera was a terrible choice for Lex Luthor; just absolute garbage. I know they wanted to do something new and play off a hip, Zuckerberg kind of figure, but they still should've picked someone else for it. Guy's a terrible actor and a baffling choice.

Snyder. That's it. That's the best way I can describe everything wrong with this movie. Zack Snyder.

If you really don't think Batman V Superman was fast tracked instead of a followup solo Superman movie to capitalize on Batman's popularity in response to Man of Steel's "critical failure" you're a dumb motherfucker

>rushing three movies out immediately is different than rushing one movie out

????

Why would the three movies be rushed out?

How can we get Hiroshima to make Capeshit and Reddit a bannable offence?

like it or not faggot capeshit is here to stay, it's big business and it's movies

also, it's spelled offense, you pseudo intellectual moron

I like how dc fucks forget that green lantern was the original start of this dccu - but fucked up so badly everyone is on such hard denial that it ever was

BvS's main fault was that it had too much shit crammed into it and there was tool space for the characters to develop. Consequently, that led to the actual Batman-Superman faceoff being contrived, and Supes death carrying no emotional weight at all.

And if anything, Dc should take their time with their moves, rushing after the Marvel shekels is what let to BvS in the first place.

You're a moron,