Which public person embodies the values of Sup Forums ?

Which public person embodies the values of Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2016/05/milo_yiannopoulos_at_university_of_oregon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not this AIDS-ridden child rapping faggot

>le anti-homosexual meme

samuel hyde

Pick only one.

>gay
>Jewish
>loves nigger dick
Sound about right.

Ramsay *Ben Garrison* Paul

fuck of reddit

Eric Cartman

His comedic persona is probably the closest embodiment.

Actually this is pretty accurate

A bunch of closet-cases and race-mixing hypocrites who proclaim to care about preserving the white race.

Yup, that sounds like Sup Forums alright.

>meme

you fag enabling bugger boy

Except Milo doesn't give a shit about 90% of the topics we discuss.
At no point did he ever advocate anything pro-white or talk about preserving whites.

All he does is offend feminists and leftists. He's more 2012 Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

Mark Latham represents aus/pol/

absolute sick cunt, shitposts IRL, btfos feminists and pinkos with facts

Daily reminder homosexuality is an essential part of European history right at its beginnings in Ancient Greece.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

steban molynu is getting pretty close.

Milo needs to be on a fucking pike.

Latham is absolutely based. He should start his own party for the soul purpose of creating leftist tears.

Fuck off you filthy sodomite, you and all your ilk belong at the end of a rope.

Not an argument.

>ilthy sodomite
That's a Biblical/Jewish insult. I stand with the Ancient Greeks and Milo, based Aryan homosexuality is fine with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

Sorry trump
Hulk Hogan is Sup Forums

oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2016/05/milo_yiannopoulos_at_university_of_oregon.html

This philosopher dude

Milo Yiannopoulos

I've been on Niggertits as we used to call this place, this Indonesian Moving Pictures Bulletin Board, since 2006. That's 10 fucking years... I've seen everything you can imagine in these 10 years so I am pretty much impenetrable when it comes to triggering reactions from me... show me gore, show me the worst case of SJW nonsense, show me anything you want - I will be frozen, dead like a stone. But call Molynigger a "philosopher" - and you trigger me. Every. Fucking. Time. I pray to God that you people are trolling and that nobody is taking that cult leader seriously.

Pretty sure he'd be up for that t.b.h.f.a.m

>He's more 2012 Sup Forums

That's literally what he is. The fact that anyone around here at all rallies around this nigger loving cock sucking faggot kike piece of shit that hurls normies at us on a regular basis for money and kikebart clicks is fucking astonishing. He is pretty much EVERYTHING the people around here tend to hate, it makes no sense. Fucking idiots.

He isn't everything people hate. He's some of it. He is a fag who talks about black dicks all the time, but his college speeches are still good. His anti-feminism arguments are great.

You shouldn't be loving or hating the guy. He does some things which are great, and he does some degenerate gross things that I don't want to associate with.

I will never be worshipping the guy, but if he makes a good video I will share it.

THE NIGGERS

>kike
>faggot
>nigger lover
>gamergate retard
>writes about Sup Forums sending idiots to the board and ruining discussion
>He isn't everything people hate

No, he's quite literally everything the board hates.

Not an argument.

The only one. Too bad he's been dead for a while.

Oh, so he's a Liberal now too? Guess he's a nigger and a Muslim too.

Thanks for your insightful deep thought provoking comment. Upvoted.

Sucking nigger dicks and openly pushing the jewish agenda makes you a liberal, yes. His alt-right facade is nothing more than that, a facade to gain fame and shekels.

Wouldn't really call him a Muslim though, not yet at least. Can't say I'd be surprised if that was his next publicity stunt after he inevitably becomes irrelevant however.

Milo is a crafty fag that realised all he had to do was attack left wing garbage and people would fall down and worship him. The fact that he is a fag only further set him apart and made him more of a niche figure that would attract attention. Listen to his speeches etc. and it becomes very obvious that he has no ideology other than saying 'feminists are cancer XD XD LOOOL look at my hair'. It makes me depressed that you Sup Forumsfags actually fall for his bait.

Trump is our Caesar, but Holgan was our Jesus.

Not this fag certainly.