I haven't smoked pot in three months. I took a drug test two weeks ago that says I tested positive for thc...

I haven't smoked pot in three months. I took a drug test two weeks ago that says I tested positive for thc. Can someone show me research on second hand smoke or transmucosal absorption of thc, since the only things I've done are taste the smoke and be around smoke in properly ventilated areas, neither of which I believe should help me test positive. I think my doctor mixed up my urine by accident since there was no name on my piss test, but I want to see the research to be sure.

Are you fat? THC stores in fat cells and if you're burning fat after being clean, and take a piss test you could fail. Not forever after, but a good while

Yes, I am fat. Show me something that backs up what you're saying please.

bum p

>smoked weed a couple times one week ago
>before that hadn't smoked for a little over a week, before that was a heavy smoker
>might be getting tested sometime soon

I pretty much fucked myself huh

Literally Google "Fat THC"

It's so difficult isn't it

I did you fucking knob. You're full of shit though so fuck off.

Hey fat fuck. It's true if you're a fat piece of shit thc can stay in your system for a long fucking time. There is PLENTY of research find it yourself you degenerate.

Thanks for coming to the thread fuckface.
>>someone show me
This fucking illiterate.

>hi I'm OP and I'm literally to lazy to do a Google search so I want you guys to do it for me

>arguing over the internet about stupid shit like this

yall are sad

How fat are you? Guinness world records might be interested in the record you have set.

You're still a fat looser who can't pass a piss test . Lol most likely still a virgin .

3months still not clean ?

>Still lives with his mom
>Not to far from 30 years old
>Poor diet
> No exercise only the 15 seconds when your tugging on your little cock

Op you looser lol

>>lives alone
>>closer to 20
>>mostly vegetarian
hr boxing a day

I see was right :,)

Shut up beta faggot. No one gives a fuck what you think just go sit in the corner like a good beta.

OP stop being fucking lazy and demanding people telling you the truth go do the googling for you.
As THC is stored in fat cells, that's clearly a metabolism rate factor. There's many other factors too. If you're obese and a slow metabolizer, you could easily hit 3 months.

I've experienced an effect like this myself. Cocaine is supposed to be undetectable after 3 days. I did a single half gram and hadn't used for months before that. Came up positive and caught a VOP charge for it 11 days later. Turns out there was a metabolic interaction with oxycodone; if you take huge amounts of oxycodone like I was doing, it causes coke to stay detectable in your urine for up to 2 weeks.

Wait, what? I am a virgin though, but you're a cuck.

Dont be vegetarian its unhealthy. Talk to your doctor. I know farms are inhumane mostly, but your health is more important.

lmao you're so mad at nothing it's p funny

Word-- these beta basement dwellers are all 14 or so-- I'm surprised a little weed kept them from attaining that prized mcdonalds job.

When will pussies on here stop using beta all the time like they are alpha males? If you were actually you wouldn't constantly be asserting it through your dumbass comments. I crush pussy and the faces of noodle men like you.

>not being able to figure out pot brownies work because thc is fat soluble in the butter you make them with

OP are you literally retarded?

>calls out people boasting about being "alpha" on anonymous taiwanese recipe sharing message boards
>proceeds to do so himself

Im just sick of the terms. Its fucking lazy. I am a virulent guy, but i like creatively.

Yeah, creatively fuck yourself.

>probably a beta manlet

Id rather fuck you. Get innovative beyond using cuck and beta you stupid poor piece of human garbage.

Thc binds to fat you dense cunt. That's why you cook it in oil/butter to make edibles.

I smoked 3 days before I dropped the first time for probation and passed lol. I am pretty skinny and my metabolism is retarded.