Is it time yet, or still...?

Is it time yet, or still...?

too soon...

what's the deal with this picture? i can't figure out what's wrong with it.

It's too spoon. Way too spoon

She ded yo

cmon man it's just too soon....

Still too soon, you sick fuck.

i really serious.

fap fap fap

I thought we agreed never to discuss this again?

Fuck off OP! Way too soon

inb4 autistic beta fags who think that the Sup Forums culture is funny and making them happy and feeling connected to other people so they'll post "too soon"

this is on par with fingerbox posts tho

fuck off newfag - you weren't there

> to soon

Way to fail at being edgy, summerfag

I know you've been here all summer user, but..

I never got the drama behind this picture. What's with it?

i asked what's wrong.

boy it's summertime for sure

Newfag alert

I bet you cry at night
Wishing she was still there
your mom and her tendies
sadly the tendies are gone
you have to microwave them yourself
all those saved good boy points
worthless

Your buttdevastation is off the scale, newfriend.

also, too soon.

I remember first seeing this thread like 4-5 years ago, too soon OP

but in all actuality, call me a newfag, but what's the story behind that picture?

How about you just answer the fking question instead of acting superior you fuck
-2nd guy

Don't mix antifreeze and alcohol, that's the picture

we can't talk about it

Alright for real guys, not OP or anyone else here, but I've lurked here for a while now, and I constantly see the photo OP posted. Someone needs to grow the balls to spill the beans. What exactly happened to the girl? What did Sup Forums have to do with it? I'm tired of the "too soon" nonsense, and I'm sure other semi-newfags are. If it really was bad, why post rekt threads with a glimmer in your eyes and promote people to an hero if you can't explain who OP's pic related is and the story behind it. I refuse to take the "too soon" nonsense. I want my answers dammit.

we can't

She died irrc

We literally can't, just say too soon and go along with it

Too anybody that wasn't there, she died. That's all you get, now fuck off, and OP can fuck off too.

Your all bitches. Dubs demands beans be spilled at once.....

Post sauce never too soon

>here's your answer

I would explain it, but it's too soon.

newfag theory time:

it's just an oldfag joke to play on curious newfags

my guess is that it's just some random picture

Too soon Sup Forumsro, too soon.

>continues playing superior while jerking off to his grandma

Old as fuck but still too soo

> you're lol newfag

Nope

>while jerking off to his grandma
wew lad
a bit too much projection there

But why? is my question, what could have forced a collective of oldfags to keep what seems to be a secret of the death of one person? And how long has this been kept a secret/how long do you plan to keep it up before the increasing number of newfags force the answers from your airtight gullets? You can try your best to keep it secret, all of you guys, but the truth is such secrets can't be contained forever. I guarantee one of you oldfags will squeal from the pressure. The real concern is who? Who of you will finally accept that this little "secret" can't be kept and forgotten? Think about it.

Maybe this pic will help make sense of why it's too soon...

Just tell the story you fucking pussies

It won't be in this thread

That's a living t of hypothetical, New/b/. The only thing I know for sure is it's too soon.

you've been here all summer and still can't figure it out

kek

point and laugh my Sup Forumsros

THAT WOMAN IS NOT DEAD, YOU NEWFAGS HAVE BEEN FOOLED BY RETARDS, YOU TAKE THE BAIT,

FUCKING STUPID

Just Google perfection girl. No one really knows the story. But more than likely it's bullshit and she is alive.

%

I'M GONNA KILL THIS MEME, I REPEAT THAT WOMAN IS HEATHER MCKINLEY, TWITTER IS @AlphaOmegan

DUMB FUCKS,

Squeal piggy, squeal

Sup Forumstard, you broke the rules. too soon

>HEATHER MCKINLEY
> low quality bait kid

It's too soon, it makes /b cry. Please forget about it and let us forget.

Summer's here... Just ask plebbit or knowyourmeme. Oh and lurk more

Oldfag released it to the summerfags, how could you

too soon monster

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.
The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.
As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.
But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

The titties one isn't rare tho.

Perfection Girl was Mary-Ann Rialeb, a Canadian college girl, raised in Minnesota, she worked as a part time model. Last Thursday (read: years ago), user posted a motivator in a mindfuck thread on Sup Forums. What would cause us to shit bricks? "You're fapping to a dead chick," said user. Of course this caused the legion to go batshit and went into a flame war that has lasted til this day.

Too fucking soon, man. Not cool.

before shit happens

>fapping to dead girls is fun
-Sup Forums-

Damn it OP! Why?!
It's too damn soon!!

Totes

Dem titties doe..I mean...

nah this shit is fake

GENERIC MEME

eyes are in different positions...nude body photoshopped.....missing birth marks

Fucking loled
7/10 if pasta
10/10 if troll

Soon of too it is...
You have to go back
>>>/plebbit/
>Down the hall and to the left.

It is a better meme than your stupid banana, kid

A Canadian woman.

just some girl from canada
not even dead, just looks that way in a couple of photos so the meme made itself

too soon

Is this a joke?
Are you sick in the head?
Way too fucking soon, user

TOO SOON
O
O
S
O
O
N

>in all actuality

You don't deserve to know

too soon

This isn't even entry level rekt

Old pic.
Do you got anything new?

Do newfags still believe the antifreeze story?

There is like 5 retards asking LOL WHAT IS THIS?
What do you think

LE LOL I REALLY LIKE DIS IMAEG MEME XDDDDDD
I bet 12 year olds started this unfunny as hell meme, otherwise I feel sorry if it was an adult.

I think it's about time we spill the beans...

So it was about 2002, way back
Some chick got caught robbing a wal mart at gun point in her underwear
The store owner saw her robbing in the chips isle and strangled her to death but he told her he would let her go if she took a couple of pics of herself
So the store owner snapped a few pics and put them on Sup Forums with the text "anyone who robs my store will do this"

A B A N D O N T H R E A D
M O D S M O D S M O D S

Is it really
THIS summer?

You wish I was summer, I have been here for 7 years
Really the banana shitposting is one of the worst things to come from these last years, along with puddy puddy.