only fags need to lie about dick size

4.5". You?

5 inch skinny dick.. wish it was thicker

5.5 - 6" depending on how you measure

6 in 5.5 girth

whatever is the bigger measurement

sameee

haven't measured girth, but recently lost my virginity

thought before that I was average/below average (never measured), found out when I tried buying my first condoms that I'm 10inches and need to buy condoms online

8 inches but skinny as fuck

6.75, pretty good girth

What's average?

7"

5.5", depressing

anyyone with kik?

8 long and 9 around.

6.25"

7in long. Haven't measured thickness in awhile

About the same..

thats not 8 inches

Anyone else have a thick dick? Girls in high school always loved it and I made a freshman girl come from vaginal sex alone

6" but skinny

7"

6.4"x4.7"

thats not 7 inches

It's 17cm which equals to 6,69inch
I rounded to the nearest integer :D

Not consistent a grower

anyone up to tribute a couple pics for me ? kik me : vidal892

>euroshits
not even once

Nice bot thread.

>decimal inches
Let me teach you how to convert to inches properly.

Divide 17cm by 2.54.
>6.6929
Subtract the 6
>0.6929
Mutiply by 64 and round
>44
Express this as a mixed number, reducing the fraction if possible
>6 44/64
>6 11/16
Your penis is 6 and 11/16 inches long.

>below average
>10 inches
nigga what

Mine is one yard, i mean it has to be like 6 inches but i decided to round up

imagine being this guy
jesus christ

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

watch.flat4free.com

Did you not do cock conversions in school?

Except 6.69 would round up to 7 if you were rounding to the nearest inch.

A 6 inch penis would round to 0 yards.

How does it feel having a zero yard dick?

Can we try again with furlongs?

6 inches = 0.000757574 furlongs
This rounds to 0 furlongs.
That is not very furlong.

5" long, 1.5" diameter

round UP.
it feels pretty normal having a 0 yard dicj tbh

i'm female xd trap tho so about 6.3

Why would you round up arbitrarily?

>see attached

im autistic for laughing

12cm

5"
Not like anyone will experience my cock inside them, so don't know why I'm swapping penis sizes with a bunch of dudes...

5.5-6 inches it varies

I used to be 6 inches on the nose.

Now I'm a bit smaller because I got fat.

>tfw you start eating better because you want an insignificantly larger penis

6 inches

7.2 x 6

Pencil

U mean, imagine beeing this gay

>beeing this gay

No wonder you Americans are all stupid

6"5 and pretty well built, so it doesn't look as big on me

I'm this big.

5.6 - 5.8 inches, sorta thick.

pics

6 and a half the same length as a dollar bill

I'm about 5x5.

It's pretty small but has a nice upward curve and is fairly thick. I used to be super self-conscious about it, but I've learned to love it. Also, I did a little research and found out that I'm almost exactly average.

The funny things is, once you get a girl to the bedroom, she won't care about the size, she'll only care about the sex.

soft: 5.5"L x 5circ
hard:6.5"L x 6"circ

started puberty earlier than most, was basically full size by 13. fucked a lot of middle school girls

6.5 - 7" Idk exactly somedays I measure and it's bigger
But like every other here I'm going to say that obviously looks like 9"

Almost 8.
Actually. it's a little weird. My dick slants so sharply upward that I can measure it from 7-9 inches, based on whether it's from the top or bottom
Pic related. Have no camera available and too drunk to think about it.

At first glance I thought the "circ" stood for circumcised, as if your dick would become uncut when hard...

So I've heard. Unfortunately I've only fucked dudes, so I wouldn't know, although none of my bottoms have complained. Well.. actually they have and said it hurt, so I guess I should feel good about that, right?
Fucking lucky. I just had my mind blown a few months ago when someone told me their dick didn't stop growing until they were 21. Now you're telling me that there are 6 inchers walking around middle school? And here I am, with a fully grown dick by 7th grade (5x5), and it hasn't gotten any bigger since.

lol, was too lazy to spell it all out. also, im uncut.

7 inches

agreed im lucky. there are some 6ers in middle school, but not a lot. everyone is different, nothing you can do about it so worrying about it is useless. give it time, it might still have growing to do, but 5x5 is pretty close to average

5.5ish

7"

Middle school? How old is that (not american, so i don't know)?

What's the youngest you've fucked? How about youngest you've creampied?

Like I said above, I love my dick. Honestly, I like it more than my own self, so I'm not worrying about it.

It's just unfortunate that I DID worry about it in high school, and instead could've spend that time looking for holes to put my dick in.

Not large.

Ages 11-14 approximately. For me, it was like this:
Elementary School- 1st-6th Grade
Middle- 7th-8th Grade
High- 9th-12th grade

Some school districts add 6th grade to their middle schools.

How has your penis sizes grown vs body hair and puberty growth?

>penis started growing to 6 inch mark around 16-17years, and a bit bigger to 6.5 at 21years but still can't grow a beard and just now getting chest hair. Is there still more time to grow?

So what about the other two questions? Youngest fucked, youngest cum inside? Bonus question: youngest you've brought to orgasm?

6-7in I'm a Manlet so I don't think it's terrible all things considered. I have mandors condition currently and the Thrombosis is killing me and my gf

fuck off pedo

4.8 inches but its been in over 50 girls so who cares

5-8 grade(10-15yo ish). youngest was 11, came in her a couple times. all in all i fucked at least 10 girls, we usually used a condom nut came in pretty much all of them at least once. 5 of them were virgins.

6.3 inches long and 5 inches around. 4.5 inches flaccid.

peen stopped growing around 17-18yro for me but also had full beard at like 16

>6x5.5 here

Mine's 6.3 inches and 5 around but why does it seem that girls have a tough time taking it? It's annoying sex

What's 11 year old pussy like? Could you get all the way inside of her? Did she have hair or was she bald, and did she enjoy the experience?

For me, my hair has constantly grown longer and fuller all over my body (chest, belly, armpit, ass crack, pubes, mustache and beard) as I've aged. My dick stopped growing in 8th grade when I reached 5x5in. I've always wondered whether it had to do with a lack of testosterone or something, because every dick I saw in the locker room seemed to get bigger as the years went by.
Great question.

It was like nothing you fucking idiot, you actually believe him.

high school is a really complex dynamic, especially about sex, its understandable

I fucking know, right? Mine's only 5in around too, and while I can't speak of the vagina, guys have serious problems taking my dick in the ass. I've only fucked like 4 guys, but the only ones that could really take it balls deep admitted that it hurt really bad afterwards.

I've had sex with a 15 year old virgin in high school. Worst sex ever. This is all you hear even with an average dick. ''Wait, stop, slower, wait.'' ''Okay, go, no, slower.'' What? Do you think an 11 year old would be fun? No, they'd be crying. It's not lolicon.

THIS
people please just realise it's 99/100 times like this

Dead on 6" length and like 5.8" girth. Mrs says I'm big but looking at it I rekon she just saying it to inflate my ego

She said she lost her virginity to 9" and it was horrible but once again not sure.

Either way I'm pretty content, wish I had an extra inch or so but it keeps her pleased, I have no embarrassment about my size so all is good.

Anyone with a large one, how is it to deal with just on a day by day basis? Any woman/man you have been with just not been able to handle it?

About this big

MGM is strong in this thread.