"Oasis is the biggest in the world. U2, Coldplay, Nirvana -- we're better than all of them. That's a fact."

"Oasis is the biggest in the world. U2, Coldplay, Nirvana -- we're better than all of them. That's a fact."

Well it's good to have self-confidence as a musician I guess.

From a songwriting perspective, he's right

they all suck

this.

did u make this quote up senpai?

Saying U2 sucks is one of the biggest give aways of a brainlet millenial raised on south park

oasis were tremendously limited as songwriters compared to u2. i don't think they're a bad rock band but they're very much a one trick pony compared to the kind of sustained breadth ambition and quality u2 showed from war to achtung baby

This is an 18+ board and I will not hesitate to inform your parents you're on an imageboard for Korean trap enthusiasts.

says the name poster

fuck you you freak

u2 no, the rest yes. Especially Nirvana

Must have struck a nerve in this poor child.

Nirvana and Coldplay yes, I agree. U2 was pretty fantastic from Boy till around Zooropa. Shame they get a bad reputation, eh the same thing happened to Rush and it's cool to like Rush again. Go figure with people. Granted it drives me crazy how many Christan rock bands rip off U2.

hi Liam

Oasis is bigger than U2 and better than Coldplay, but they're not reaching Nirvana's level neither in popularity nor quality.

>they're not reaching Nirvana's level neither in popularity nor quality.
>quality
>uwotm8.jpg

>Oasis is bigger than U2
shit b8

U2 is the biggest out of all of them (150 million sales)
Then Coldplay (80 million)
Then Nirvana (75 million)
Then Oasis (difficult to find, between 50 and 70 million)

I gotta agree that Noel Gallagher is better than everyone.

He was the entirety of Oasis, and this is why it won't ever be a reunion.

His voice is even better than Liams, rendering him completely useless.

How the fuck Coldplay sold more than Nirvana? I'm not saying you made that up but that just doesn't make sense to me.

>His voice is even better than Liams

Post-98 yes. But Liam's voice until 98 was fucking great for someone who never studied that kind of stuff.

I can agree to that.

And the interviews were hilarious!

They have like 7 studio albums and their first few were pretty huge.

This is bait. You would have to be disabled to think Oasis is better than Nirvana.

This unironically

>How the fuck Coldplay sold more than Nirvana?
maybe because they've been making hit records for the last 20 years while kurt cobain has been fucking dead?

No, Britpop just sucks ass. The Smiths are way better.