Anyone notice how Sup Forums tries really hard to be contrarian against their own musical taste like 2 years ago?

anyone notice how Sup Forums tries really hard to be contrarian against their own musical taste like 2 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvit1jnercw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I too watch anime

Basically.

Anime is so fucking good.

Anime>hip hop and rap
Anime>metal and punk
Anime>folk and country
Anime>indie and alternative
Anime>experimental electronica and noise
Anime>hard rock and pop

and yet anime is trash

Its been that way since at least 2010.

who is this semen demon and why do I want to look exactly like her

It's just some random anime girl. I don't know anything about her.

Wow, I'm at a loss for words, thank you user.

faggot.

remember when Sup Forums used to like bon iver

hahahaaha what a bunch of fuckign chodes holy hell

You are welcome.

I don't understand how there was a time when people unironically listened to nothing but modern soft rock bands like Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, Beach House, Antlers, etc.

same reason there are white people that listen to trap

trend hoppers and culture vultures.

Makes as much sense as there being a time when people on here unironically listened to nothing but pop trap and flaunted it as "good taste"

the antlers suck but the rest of those are alright or pretty good

yeah it's just a cycle of loving an artist/scene, overconsuming it so that it becomes tied to your identity, growing to hate the person who you were when you first loved that artist, shit on other people who still love that artist to delude yourself into thinking you've truly killed that part of yourself that you hate, find new artist/scene, repeat until you have children to be disappointed in instead.

Anime>ever finding love in a serious relationship
Anime>being satisfied with life
Anime>ever having sex

>anime
name 1 good anime

Notice how this board has been in terminal decline since like what...2012?

Cory in the House has changed my life

Yes all Sup Forums boards do this

>since 2012
That's very generous of you.

who here /likesanimeOPsunironically/

Not me because I've had more or less the same taste since middle school.

I do.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yvit1jnercw

Opinions change.

Wings of Honneamise

90% of the people here now have been on Sup Forums less than 3 months.

This. At any given time most people are newfags.

Dumb weeaboo

To answer your question, because Sup Forums is full of trend following drones who can't think for themselves

Hey guys get this
check it out
what if, hear me out
what if
guys
what if
get this
Sup Forums is not one person

are you joking me right now

Sup Forums is one person end of story

Christian liturgical music > anime

Repent for your sins

>le Sup Forums is not a hivemind meme

>disliking anime

On a slightly more serious note. Im a newfag and im shocked at how pleb much of Sup Forums is. All this dumb circlejerking of rym sanctioned 2010s music is cancer.

>thinks blindly conforming to large online music resources top 100 lists is a sure free sign of showing good taste but is no less sheeple than the top 40s faggots.

Notice how your brain has melted into sludge because of all the anime you watch?

Anime is > tv shows desu

Has the bonus of being unrelated to Us entertainment industry and thus counterculture.

Sup Forums tries to hard to tell me my taste in music are shit yet they do not recommend me what they like or at least influence/persuade me towards their side

This.

It's a meme you dip
at least it was, newfags thinking the pleb/patrician shit is serious business needs to stop.
Besides chans have a "no spoonfeeding" politic that is rarely enforced here, you really are not as right as you think you are.

My guess to why people never actually recommend anything is because people are so stuck up about the "anti-spoon feeding" attitude. Or they just want people not not like what they like.

>tfw this pic happens to me when i talk about my taste to mainstreamfags (not mainstream enough you poseur hipster!) and also when i talk about my taste to undergroundfags (listening to entry-level post-avant-funk-bient what a casual!)
i just like really well-produced music with interesting sound design and also catchy melodies and rhythms jeez louise

Shinka Nibutani from " Chū-2", you're welcome

Tbh rym top 100s seems to do enough of the spoon feeding.

goddamn this is like explaining what the zelda cycle really is for the 1000th time. it's not about individual people changing what they like, it's about the nature of group discussion online. people tend to avoid going against the grain so as to not be shat on from 15 different angles all at once, but eventually their opinion becomes met with less and less hostility

Shut the fuck up

nice reddit formatting