Is licking the Pussy of a woman being dominated by her?

Is licking the Pussy of a woman being dominated by her?

Good question.

Yes, yes it is.

Hope somebody can answer it

No not really but I'm sure it could be done in a dominating fashion

No it's not you fucking virgins. Just like a girl can suck a guys dick without being dominated by him.

Depends on the mood and the dynamic of the lovers. If I want to eat pussy, I'm the dominant one in that scenario.

>Tfw you have a girl pinned upside down on the bed with one hand holding her back up and the other choking her while you tongue her until her eyes roll back.
That sound submisive to you?

No. Lick her clit and use your pointer finger and middle finger like a hook to massage about an inch or two in, fingers pointing upwards. Vigorously. Dont be a pussy. A girls attitude entirely changes around you after you give her an incredible orgasm, whether that be from your dick or from your fingers/mouth

DESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Does it matter?

What if her snatch smells, then what nigga?

Go back to taking it with the strap on, alpha.

then you make the ho clean it. Just today I had to tell my girl to go wash her snatch off in the shower

not the way I did it.
>hey user, What did you do toda--AHH
pick that bitch up, throw her on the bed and eat through her fucking jeans

Head is my favorite thing to do with a girl.

>Watches her pussy from outside
>Doesn't touch it on the inside
Is it time to turn anons homo yet?

No. homosexuality is gay as FUCK, especially men on men since girl on girl is hot

Dunno man, if you lick her and then she takes your head and holds it against her clit even if you don't want it, Sounds like if you take the head of a girl and cum in her mouth even if she doesn't want it

Read the image first, then you can comment.

no its considered her raping you.
ive been readin tumblr and apparently even if you look at someone of the opposite sex its rape now.

so if this is her bullying you into sex, you should hire a lawyer

only if she is sitting on your face

yes, but eating pussy is domination

wow you're insecure