Uncut = natural and normal

>uncut = natural and normal
>cut = mutilated and ruined
Give me just 1 reason why cutfags shouldn't all kill themselves out of shame of having their manhood completely fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you care if it doesn't affect you? Just curious.

who has the picture of the thread from that one user a few months back that peeled his foreskin for the first time in 28 years and found basically dried cum crystals stuck all around

Life need retard ppl to exist.

Less disease.
Easier to maintain.

Oh god, I feel disgusting, but I really want to see this!

Ew fuck. I want to see that.

What's the point of being like this? It's not like anyone who got a circumcision did it of their own volition.

/thread
as always
OP stop feeling bad for not having a cut penis

I'm actually lost on the argument OP is trying to make

only virgins care about cut vs uncut. not like the bitch cares when it's lodged 8 inches down the throat or balls deep in her cunt.

because who cares? You spend a lot of time inspecting other men's cocks?

Just curious, never been with an uncut guy before - does it feel any different for the girl?

Despite claims no difference in pleasure and feeling

>Easier to maintain.
Only if your a 3rd worlder in a shithole with no soap and running water. Or an american.

There was this kid I went to school with he was the only one that wasn't cut. In the locker room everyone gave him so much shit for it that he tried to circumcise himself and intended up fucking his dick up pretty bad and was in the hospital for weeks. He would of been better off had his parents just had it done when he was a baby.

thank god i have a normal cock. I would kill my parents if they had done this to me

A cut penis is a bit dryer. So it probably will slight easier when youre not that wet.

Yea...
But hey, Jews gonna jew

ITT: Faggots caring about other men's cocks

>OP is obsessed with and is constantly thinking about cocks

No surprise there, folks.

You know the drill grill

This is not a fact I'm trying to hide.

It's more like constzantly punching circumfags so at least some of them do not fuck up they future children. It hurts but hey, help the children and shit, right?

Trying this hard.

You must like the cock.

I'm circumcised and don't plan on doing it to my sons if I have any (God forbid) not because I wish I skin had foreskin but because I don't want to put my kid through that pain, even if they'll never remember
But it's not at all about cleanliness or pleasure

Found the butthurt americlap with a mutilated dick

You're jealous because you have an ugly dick.

I don't even know how to feel about your post.

Maybe I should ask my Mother.

How is a dry and cracked dick not ugly?

Am I the only one who feels like when trapfags say "feminine penis" they're refering to uncircumcised cocks?
They're just so pink

Am I the only one who feels like when trapfags say "feminine penis" they're refering to uncircumcised cocks?
They're just so pink and soft looking

It's weird that you seem to care more about my dick then I do.

Hey man, gud to hear

it hurts when you do it being adult ?

w/e

Ye it definitely does hurt like most operations do.

Asking sensible questions will get you nowhere in a thread like this.
The idea is to have a lot rustled jimmies post angry stuff - and being sensible is counter productive to that goal.

And it works every time! Every! Time!
People will swallow the bait, every time.

Sorry.

No it doesn't. They numb the area and you don't feel shit.

Are you asking?
Cuz if so then, yes, it does hurt, they're literally cutting skin off your dick
But I'll let my boys make the choice for themselves when they're old enough

You've never had surgery have you?
When I was a kid I had no tonsils removed and my throat hurt so fucking much after

I've had my foreskin removed as an adult. The entire penis is thoroughly numb for the whole process. And you are prescribed pretty decent pain medication for after the fact. It's not that bad at all.

looks terrible especially when done as an adult. might as well use a can opener and a staple gun

I really wanna see that but I also don't

Tfw circumcised and sex is a chore
Most women take effort to get off with and I end up retardedly tired after fucking

Uhhh because I'm not an insecure faggot and have a pretty good life. who tf cares. it's a non issue. why don't you focus on global warming or what jumping off a cliff without any safety gear is like.

>ruined
>tfw still works just fine
>tfw literally never had any complaints about my cock
Ok, bud. Keep projecting insecurities.

Uncut white amerifag master race here, feels good.

>amerifag
>master race
kek

I blame women. Every woman I know likes cut fags and says they will circumcise their sons, presumably so they will be more attracted to their son's penis.

Whores ruin everything.

Thanks for mutilating me, mom, you wretched beast!

Easier to maintain? You jew cocks have to use lube to jerk off.

if he was mad he could just get cut. cutfags enjoy no such luxury. You got cut at 1 month against your will and can't choose which you want

facts

>It's just what you do
'Cause it's what they're programmed to like (media)
>Cleaner!
They think it's safer to stuff in their dirty holes
>Looks Better
Again, programming but now they admit it is what they prefer and why they continue to do it to their sons, for other future sluts.

What? I have never used lube to jackoff

kek I don't know what kind of anti-circumcision thread you heard this bullshit in, but it's just not true

stfu it's my fantasy utopia

>tfw I am insecure and have a shitty life, but have no complaints about my dick

>muh less nerve endings
I dunno, man. Sex feels pretty fucking good to me. No complaints there.

>muh lack of consent
I mean, no complaints personally. If I had experienced any downside, I'd probably be more upset about this, but my ends are fine, regardless of the means.

>muh not a REAL man
Fallacious as everloving fuck. Ad Hominem that's poorly defined is just laughable.

>tfw have never had to use lube to jerk off
Dunno what you're on about, son.

have you ever seen an uncut dildo? nope *mic drop*

Ooh shit.
/thread

When erect, the foreskin usually pulls down/stretches to expose the glans (head of the penis), therefore dildos, which are plastic erections, reflect the natural look of the penis.
Ooooor, Jewish conspiracy.

Actually most "realistic" ones are obviously uncut.

lol you dont know what foreskin is for do you? its to keep the glans healthy and moist and provides stimulation for the male

tell me what dildo needs to keep its glans healthy and moist and needs to be stimulated

>being this fucking retarded

not all foreskins automatically are pulled back all the way and stays there, it varies widely.

Go to bed you smelly chode slime tool.

>men
>getting moist
kek, how's your boipussy?

>usually
50% or more.

topkek

Why is Sup Forums full of Jews?

50% max maybe, maybe. but from my experience foreskins that cover at least part of the head are more common.

Burned

My foreskin -- the male equvalent of the clitoris, the most sensitive part of our sexual reproductive organs -- is still there, keeping the head protected, so that it doesn't dry up, get brushed against my boxers and pants, and doesn't develop several new layers of skin that further reduce the pleasure of sexual intercourse and blowjobs.

Thank you.

How's your mutilated jew dick?

Oh.

And most circumcised children get trauma:
Leading to circumcised adults more often becoming depressed or angry people.

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

I mean.
It's kind of obvious that we'd remember that our parents failed to protect us from torture us, in some fashion.

kek you dont even know a proper glans should e moist (read soft not moist as in wet)

do you think skin doesnt get moist? have you never had a good moist pastry? do you think most just means covered in liquid? theres a difference btween moist and wet

>still being this fucking retarded

Maybe if you virgins knew how to make women wet, you wouldn't need to be moist yourselves

sometimes you have to pull the foreskin a little over the head of the penis but it stays there afterwards

pfft speaking from you fantasies right?

>he wants his dick to be healthier
>HAH what a fucking virgin only men who have sex dont mind have dry crusty dicks

Pulling back your foreskin and washing it is hard work thus i just cut myself instead.
Lmao at you.

Uncut master race

Yeah.
Real men cut off their cock.
The more, the manlier.

...because sandniggers got sand in their jimmies 3000 years ago.

...but why?
Why the heck would you cut away the most sensitive part of your cock -- reducing the pleasure levels you CAN receive, especially from blowjobs?

All the butthurt foreskin fags ITT.

>Why the heck would you cut away the most sensitive part of your cock
What? They cut off foreskin not the tip you dumbfuck

not really, the foreskin doesnt magically get shorter, it still has the ability to glide back and forth otherwise it would not have to be manually pulled back at all.

/Thread

W-W-W-What the fuck, im shocked.

Ya, real men expose their "sensitive" clit looking cockheads to make them more rough and rugged

Yeah.
I really wish I could just go to the doctor and reduce the pleasure I receive from sex.

...oh, wait. I literally can.
But why the hell would I?

If you could go to the doctor to improve your sensitivity -- back up to uncut levels... would you?

Uncut is so gorgeous.

>I really wish I could just go to the doctor and reduce the pleasure I receive from sex.
Citation needed

naah fam im mutilated y a botched circumsicion and what little foreskin i do have left makes me wish i had all of it

>heck

I actually had my foreskin removed as an adult. It did not reduce the pleasure what so ever if anything its more pleasurable

I just gota says that a foreskins feels gud when u masturbating cant say nothing bout sex cus i a virgin tho but i do got a lot of pearly penile papules tho around my head and looks offputtin to say the least so theres ups and downs cleanin is easy so hard to maintain is bs

Holy fuck i wanna ride that.

>separation of man and beast
:3

Who was this study done by? Ants?

ikr!!1! me too!! afterward it is 100000 times better actually.

ironically a jew in the post

If you had a medical condition, sure.
If not -- bollocks.
You can't improve sensitivity by removing your ability to sense.

If you think your sex is better, good for you.

It should be up to any adult what they want to do with their bodies.
But not with the bodies of their children.

At this point circumcision isn't even a Jew thing.

My dads extreme anti religion and he got me cut cuz its easier to clean and easier to not get stds cuckboy

So good luck with your aids and foreskin faggot