What makes you worried/dont like about your girlfriend?

What makes you worried/dont like about your girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

drnein.com/5-things-that-determine-breast-shape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not having one

That shes seriously unstable and dependant on me for everything, drives me fucking nuts. Not to mention shes got the same mental capacity as your avg white girl so i gotta do all the thinking for both of us.
Really concidering dumping her but its been 6 years and we just got a place together, scared she wont survive if i break it off, talk about rock and a hard place..

That her level of intelligence/crisis management might make her a bad mother.

That I might have dumb children due to her genes.

Other than that, she's fine. Great fun.

She loves dressing up like this when we get together with friends and little shorts with the tits almost showing off the nipples

Your girlfriend is a whore, leave her before she cucks you

When she farts/shits herself while I'm going down on her five minutes before I have to go to work and I am covered in girlstink

Mate I've been there (8 years previous girlfriend) We're both better off for it. Was this one of your first relationships?

You learn a lot from them, but she's found someone better for her and I've found someone better for myself. It's going to suck for a while, but you can't live the rest of your life "stuck" like that.

First serious girlfriend, weve grown and been though alot together, but these days its just fucking impossible to deal with. I care about her alot but i just cant help but think about it being easier if i was on my own. What worries me is she doesnt have anyone who can really support her, if we break up idk whatll end up happening to her

You can break up and still support her as a friend man. Your choice but like I said it sounds pretty typical for a first serious relationship.

Your girl goes out in something slutty WITH YOU and then goes home WITH YOU. She does it in groups of friends because it's more comfortable and feels safer than indulging that kind of thing with total strangers around.
She wants to be freaky and she wants you there for it. Guide her.

that one day she will leave the kitchen for good

When her ass is ridiculously shooped.

I dont think it would work, i feel like she'd be destroyed, shes got some serious issues (part of why i want to leave) and her family is fucked up, dont know that she'd have anywhere to live

Tattoos and Weight.

Mine leaves her panties laying around instead of putting them in the laundry basket a couple times a week. Worst part about her to be sure.

God that shit drives me insane. I'm not a neat freak but shit.
To her credit, at this point she apologizes for it afterward.

Okay dude. Good luck.

that sucks, ditch your conscience faggot

you come into this world alone, and you're gonna leave this world alone

mine does topless everytime we go to the river, beach or the pool. and I dont like that, but I cant say anything to her.

Im afraid she can do it if she is hanging out with friends too.

Summer really sucks

this nigger gets it
stop being such a faggot and worry about your own well being first, only a cuck cares about others more than themselves.

>only a cuck cares about others more than themselves
or those who aren't self-centred, selfish, emotional retards?

Hard to argue with dubs
I really just need man up and fucking deal with it hey? Any tips on making it go smoother? Not that i should be asking a bunch of permavirgins but lets see what ya got

She puts on her little shorts like this or even higher

just tell her to fuck off

too small tits

I care too much, thats why this is difficult. Ive been there for her, shes been there for me! Ive made alot of sacrifices to make this work as long as it has and to throw it out would be a bitch

Fuck off, they're perfect. You obviously have an Oedipus or udder fetish

My girl worries about stuff WAY too much, I'm quite laid back and I sort of take everything as it comes, I have the attitude of it can always be fixed in some way why worry? But she's completely anal to the point of obsessive about things and as much as I understand that's who she is, it sometimes bothers the fuck out of me and I'm finding myself losing patience with it more and more. I've been with her 4 years moved across the country to be with her and at this point couldn't really see myself not being with her, but, damn it's really hard sometimes.

If only i could and not feel like total shit after

>any way to make it go smoother
>asking advice from permavirgins
how new are you to women? you can never make it go smoother, just man up and tell her to fuck off, you got your own issues to deal with and cant support her problems also. She'll probably get pissed but who cares, now you got time to deal with your own problems.

she works every damn weekend from friday to sunday. at first it was fine, but now Im stuck at home, I get depressed because having to stay alone (no friends), and specially on summertime when everyone goes out.

I love her, but this is no life, I work like everyone else during the week, so we cant meet more than a few hours per week. Am I the only one like this?

Ever thought that she may worry because she feels she has to because you don't or won't? She may find the equivalent of living with a spaced-out hippy who doesn't give a fuck equally stressful

The girl I've been seeing is different. We've had a cat and mouse game for a while over a few years. Finally seal the deal and find out she has a cumpulsion where she pulls her hair out. She has a bunch of bald spots and I'm worried that if I make her my full time gf then it'll keep going. I know it's a problem for her but it bothers me.

Not new, just exaughsted with their stupidity. Plus if she an heros (which is a possibility imo) then thatd be too fucked for me to handle

I'm not a "spaced out hippie" and it's not that I don't worry at all I just know there's always a solution to something and getting stressed doesn't help situations so I try not to. She stresses out and worries until she realises afterwards there was no need for it.

That, despite on paper she is not, she is my half sister. She's my wife and mother of my children. We didn't know we were siblings until after years of our parents opposing our relationship (thus we doing most of it in secret), we aloped and found out after we came back. Should not have kept that secret from us. Letting us know after we were in love for years and came back from running off to get marriend with her 4 months pregnant is far, far too late to let us know. We had to move and start over to stop our families from trying to wreck us more.

Look, you can either own it and be alpha about it and let her know you're cool with it (which she'll notice and like) or sit inside while she's doing it and be bitxhy all summer.

Degenerate slut

>I'm not a "spaced out hippie"
So why did you post as though you are, Dude? I mean, Man, come on

wow it's almost like two different people have two different opinions and it's almost like they can think independently with different likes and interests.

fucking idiot.

Is a feminist

>you can either own it and be alpha about it
hahahahahahahaha
12-yo spotted (mentally at least, actually probably)

>2017
>worrying about the size of a girl's inherited physical characteristics
fucking moron. I'd bet you'd want silicone or saline bags in there?

Not at all. If you're a comfortable dude and are comfortable with yourself you don't have to worry about what your girl is doing. If she is a whore then you'll find out and she'll end up in a trunk

i'm not even the op of the picture. i could give a fuck about her tits lmao. just pathetic that you go out of your way to express that your opinion is better than someone elses. dive off a building head first you fucking troglodyte.

It won't be your problem dude.
You'll end up resenting her and hating her for wasting your life and the time you could have had being happy and living a good life

Bro, she's got a side dick

She's a Muslim Turk. Not a veil wearing one. She scares the shit out of me sometimes. Could definitely see her cutting my head off if I misbehave.

>i'm not even the op of the picture.
You don't have to be - you clearly share the same lack of functioning synapses.

And I don't think you even know what a troglodyte is, considering your attitude

Because I don't seek out stress and worry where there doesn't need to be any and I think logically for solutions to problems?

>inherited
can't girls get bigger tits?
it's not just genetic

this

100% side dick OP. if you're not fucking her semi regularly, someone else is.

Hard truths
Just tell her the truth and how her issues have killed the love and it's over

mostly hormonal, has little to do with genetics actually lol

Creeped my girls phone a couple weeks ago and found a bunch of nude pics I've never seen. Not sure if she's sending them to someone else or if I'm just paranoid

I would be concerned if I were you

lot of girls take nudes just to take nudes, on another hand, you never know

nah man there's more to it I'm sure

Citation or you're fill of shit.

And what do you think determines hormone levels?

>>troglodyte
>tits are mostly fat. Gain weight, tits get bigger; >lose weight, tits get smaller. Also affected by >hormonal cycle. All within hwer genetic >inheritance.

>If you girl has A-cups she'll never make a D-cup >without becoming a whale, and maybe not even >then.

looks like the troglodyte deleted his informational post

Genetics is No. 1

drnein.com/5-things-that-determine-breast-shape/

Apart from pregnancy, hormones don't make the list

>has a child with someone else
>cant have anymore
>messaged someone shes known for 15 years week ago who she had sexual relations with for a few weeks who she hasnt spoke to in 1 year... when we were having a bad time
>12 years older than me
>has a shitty past that keeps creeping up

love her but im fried

>shape

either leave her or put your foot down you cuck

let's ave a look

Don't date crazy

lol what a fucking mess

Lol don't wanna share here but if you have kik ?

She really isn't crazy. She's got a masters, good job and all around the whole package. She really could be wife material but she's a little thick and has that problem which makes me wary

Her fucking sneeze is so loud, like she tries to make it like a yelling sneeze. Every time. Sinuses too..9 months out of year are hell for her and me, listening to her blow her nose every two minutes

Just dont

pituitary gland? why don't chicks just take hrt? and be fit
I'm sure their tits will get yuge

kek yer fucked

It's not that amazing that someone would have shopped it.

i wish i could walk away

If you're miserable which you obviously are.
END IT

so she has you locked in a shipping container?

10 bucks says you have no girl.

that question right there. society tells you you can't go. fuck society. live happy. go.

He's being observed by top men

life was empty before i met her..

if she didnt have a kid i could get over everything, when we are alone together its great.

im a fag who cant leave, ive stayed away for a few days but i always come back. i always want to protect her, shes a vulnerable idiot who would probably let a mass murderer stay over because he was cold outside.

End it

its getting closer to me being able to

If you're living with her, convince her to move to a place that's really cheap, even if it's in a shitty part of town, like where one income can affford rent. Then start planning your exit to some other place of your own, and leave her there. It's a longer term plan, but at least you won't be leaving her homeless if you are concerned about that. After that, she's her own problem.

mine was bipolar

>cheated on me because a friend lied her about I was hugging a girl some night

>going travel together, everything great but suddenly starts a random argument with me

>starts crying for no reason, says she hates me. didnt do anything wrong.

>got paranoid about everything, selfish as fuck, one day we are fine, the next one she cant stand me

>lied about lots of things, I couldnt trust her anymore

6 years like that, I ended up breaking with her. At first you try to help her because you truly love your gf, but its really hard. specially when they start cheating/lying or seeking confidence meeting other guys
>I wanted to know if I was still on the market!! Im growing old!! You keep saying lies to me, you dont love me!

and so on.

Just tell her how insanely sexy you think she is. She is asking for attention. Give it to her.

It'll get to the point it's a relief
> been there
You then appreciate and know what you want and what's worth your time and your life
> we only have a short amount of time
> don't waste it miserable

She's too clingy. Doesn't do much in bed and it's been 4 years and it's boring. We fuck once a day when we're together.

beta

cant make her cum

i have a dece dick but she always says its always been hard for her and just rubbing it can only do it for her

its humiliating

> fuck once a day
Fuck off cock head larper
I don't feel sorry for you

Nothing wrong with that. My wife hates i never worry like her, like she gets upset that I'm not losing my shit like she does. Just keep your attidude about her like you do with everything else: everything will work out. Just tell her you're not going to let anything go wrong and that every storm passes, and that should calm her down for 5 minutes, lol.

3rd person here, man. I'm neither the OP nor the other guy. And I also think you're an idiot. Peace out.

You will get over the guilt

she sleeps the whole day. Sits in bed to watch tv.

I have had an unreal girlfriend for the last three years.
Her Dad is an unhinged farmer who may shoot me one of these days

can't really think of anything negative, I'd say that her pussyo is waay too tight but that's positive

>It's not that amazing, so someone shopped it.

fixed

kek
sit back and watch everyone get cucked