Spends nearly 800 million dollars helping countries out that aren't Canada on problems that won't ever really benefit...

>spends nearly 800 million dollars helping countries out that aren't Canada on problems that won't ever really benefit Canadians if they are solved

>won't spend 0 dollars in free help offered for free by our friendly neighbors (one of which will have those resources on the ground faster than we can get them there) who will actually immediately help 100,000 Canadians by allowing them to return sooner to their homes and begin rebuilding their lives

W H Y
H
Y

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/features/how-a-maple-syrup-rebellion-is-growing-in-quebec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

420 Blaze It

> Trudeau
...that fucking xenophobe.

Yeah, that's pretty stupid if true.

>Canadians elect a faggot French muslim coddler.
>are suprised when he gives away the Canadian budget to foreigners and Burns the last bit of Canadian gold.

Canada deserves this, liberal hellhole should serve as a prime example to never trust the French or liberals.

It's 100 percent true.

He also announced the funds to help fight TB and Malaria in random shit holes, and then 2 hours later told the international community they don't need help on Fort Mac even though the fire is still raging and uncontrollable

It happened on the same day and the stories broke one after each other.

The plan to culturally enrich Canadians wasn't going fast enough so he's just going to turn it into a literal hellscape instead.

>DUUDE

it's ok. Only white people died. White men probably.

If you accept help from you're friends then they win

How long has Canada been on fire for and how long is it likely to go on for?

You're an idiot if you think the help comes for free.

I agree Trudeau is a clown but fuck me social media seriously has a hold on the way people are judging events.

HOW LONG IS HE PLANNING TO BLAZE IT!!!

WILL HE 420 CANADA TO ASHES!!?

>the Palestinian Authority

Don't they have more than enough on their plate? At least they're showing solidarity with their Muslim brothers :^).

It's displacing people who do not like him. Jesus Christ, did I really need to spell it out for you?

About 2 weeks and not much longer.

This isn't a rare thing, this happens literally every fucking summer, they're called wildfires. The only thing that makes this special is this is the first time Fort McMurray (the most remote city in Alberta) has been affected by one.

They usually aren't this big though, yeah mcmurrays remote, but a shitload of pretty critical infastructure was at risk for a while there

So some political understanding that if US or Mexico suffers a disaster we'd probably have to offer help (which we already would), is somehow "not free"

Is that 785 million dollars with almost 0 benefit to us what you call "free"?

>You're an idiot if you think the help comes for free.
This might be true under our current admin., but I doubt it. I would, and every person I know would also, be mad as shit if Canada was in trouble, and our govt. wanted to charge you for help. And I don't even like you guys all that much.

If you extinguish the fire, it wins.

-J. Truebro

Nothing is free. We have a saying here: "Even the cheese in the mousetrap has been paid by someone"
They would eventually want something in return for their help, but turning it down while your country is burning is downright retarded. Then again, we do not know what was asked in return for the help.

Maybe Trudy was asked to do something against his policies, like help the canadian people.

Democracy thats why

>le weed man

>Trudeau took the advice of the professionals in regards to the fire.
>"It's big. Too big to fix, so international help would be pointless. We just have to let it burn and hope for rain."

Implying the money spent is on Russia/US/Mexico

Pants on head retarded

Isn't on Fox news or CNN so calling fake.

It's old news faggot

Who is implying that?

Actually it would be better if we were spending that money building trade relations and other boogaloo with those nations, yes. That would be cool.

Russia hates fags so Weedman cannot accept their help out of pride.

He needs the fire to blaze his weed.

First post best bost

that's an awful saying. of course someone paid for it. someone paid for the cheese in order to kill the mouse. that's the whole reason for it.

a better saying is "there's no such thing as a free lunch"

Australian level keks

Because if you help your own country, the terrorists win.

You voted for that cuck
You reap what you sow leaf

Extinguish Fire, Leaf.

no one has died at all actually. That's what happens when a town full of people whose job is "don't get set on fire" catches fire

but dude, weed lamo xd

>sell gold
>ruin oil production
>burn forest
>print money
>give wealth to outside countries
>bring in leeches
what else

How dense can you be? Have you not seen photos of people completely burned from this fire?

>mffw kanadians cant handle a bushfire...

>They would eventually want something in return for their help

That's the most stupid shit I've read on here today. How many billions we give to Africa and Israel for free, but we'll need something from Canada for spending a tiny fraction on helping them put out a fire.

oh yea
>ruin foreign relations

where are the proofs

It's 2016 mate, how can you be so intolerant about wild fires? We all have a wild fire inside of us, It is the current year

I HATE THIS PLACE

IF YOU HATE THIS PLACE, IT WINS.

>Syrup prices up again at Wal-Mart

Fucking Trudeau

Syrup is always kind of expensive but it really depends on what brand you buy. There are these big glass containers of the stuff that you can get for about 20 bucks.

That might be because of the syrup cartels

business.financialpost.com/features/how-a-maple-syrup-rebellion-is-growing-in-quebec

He set the country on fire because it looks like a weed leaf. His goal was most likely to give the people of canada a nation-wide high.

Agreed. Most Americans would want to help. I also hate Canada almost as much as i hate Mexico.

It's the current year.

>legalise weed
Oh wait

KURADIMA
LEHT
RAISK

>Russia
>Taiwan
>Israel
>Palestine
Why do they want to help?

Literally every g7 country givesforeign aid you retard fuck