/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1aoIBzX4XXi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rangoon here. Watching DVDs, eating chips on the couch with my gf. Shits comfy as fuck.

dunedin here.

mid winter festival was a shit show, they need to do it in a larger area, take it to the fuckin oval.

If you say bin it sounds exactly like the name Ben in your accent.

Dunners reporting.

I didn't think it was that bad, but I pretty much only cared about the open fires. That shit was cash.

Hi guys next week I am going to swap my holden 304 into a ute.

Any other car guys here? Far out, parts are pretty cheap these days.

I am so horny right now and I don't know why.

NP here. You all wish your town was as good as mine.

Except Ben doesn't sound like bin in our accent, only in yours.

wank

Why are IDs even gone?

vocaroo.com/i/s1aoIBzX4XXi

Have a friend who got into gas industry in NP. He's living a good life, freehold age 27, four cars, travels lots. Cunt.

Blagdon rep.

What kinda ute you putting it in?

Oh shit I grew up on Blagdon.

Back in the day bro, Windy point takeaways. 2 Mins in bike to the beach, shit life used to be hella chill

lads

This from 1995. Except mine still needs panel and paint.

Looks very similar, lowered on nearly the same rims.

Hows things there now? I haven't been back in over a decade.

why the fuck waste money on paint

I was going to the prep myself, I know a spraypainter who owes a favor so can get it cheap.

I don't want to have another rough maori looking holden you know.

Pic unrelated.

I am going to buy a 1796 pattern heavy cavalry sabre for pig hunting and defending myself from wild hogs.

Can't wait, but hope I don't get lumped in with the katana fedora crowd. More pics to follow.

Same as always, nothing much changes, no new sub divisions or commercial invasion like the rest of np

Comfy AF.
Country got so much better once you fucked off.

The fuck you mean country? I only moved to vogeltown.

>Wild boars can reach up to 440 lb (200 kg) (with unverified reports of heavier individuals) for adult males, and can be up to 6 feet (1.8 m) long.

>I didn't think it was that bad, but I pretty much only cared about the open fires. That shit was cash.
I think you went down later, it was packed earlier. like, zero room to move even on the sidewalks.

Thanks.

I was there from five until seven, it was packed by the end of it.

But, fires.

Never mind lol. I thought you were being a smart arse maori living on the GC.

Carry on bro.

sup monica

Haha alg bro.

Sick trips, monica. Fuck all happening here, 'sup witchu?

Post NZ hardware you faggot.

$400 bucks for reproduction on egay. Check out the light cavalry sabre from the same year, is curved and a little lighter. Heavy sabre needs a stronger hand.

How does everyone really feel about Wellington? We're not that bad are we?

Wellington's nice

I hate the roads.
Te Papa is cool.

I don't like the feminization of city life.

My great grandad had to come and beat wellingtonian youths during the 1913 port strike.

It's a nice place full of culture and I go diving around the coast when it's warm.

Yeah, Welly is alright. Tommy Million's and TJ's are two of the best places I've eaten.
I hate Te Papa, they demolished the route for the street race to build it. Been inside though, it's pretty amazing in all honesty.

Hey brahs STRAAAAAYA here, jus wondering if youse cunts are enjoying having all your fucking crims back? Kekkekekk

that's a bro brah

is it possible for a voice to be so annoying through text

>talks about our criminals
>is australian

Clearly yes

Just found out there was rugby on tonight. Pretty much forgot. Am I the only who actually really truly dgaf about rugby. Not trying to be edgy also not a faggot but it just doesn't interest me.

Same. idgaf about watching sport. Playing sport can be fun, but watching it is just boring.

just get high

ok

faggots confirmed

I like watching darts
True story

I like smoking darts
True story

I remember watching darts with my mum. The main take away I got was they have an orgasm when they get 180.

Speaking of. Are THOSE two guys from last nights thread lurking? The ones who wanna hook up and smoke poles for the first time? Did you do the deed?

They were gonna sort it out midweek or something

Kek I ended up going out but wondered if they hooked up. I don't think they should do it. If they ain't fags (allegedly) and are married its just wrong

It's still wrong if they are fags.
Sex should be missionary position only for the sole purpose of procreation.

there's literally nothing gay about getting your dick sucked by a dude

L I T E R A L L Y

I

T

E

R

A

fuck I really want banana bread.

t. v high person

L

L

Y

fuck I really want to breed you.

The band was alright too! The girl was a bit shit though

Yeah, they weren't bad. Played a lot of songs I knew, at least. Don't think I heard the girl sing much.
>new phone who dis

if you bring banana bread from countdown.

fug I want some molly

Fuck off cunt If I want to pay for sex I'll get a hooker.

nigga you just gotta share it

one time i inserted my penis into a bag of flour and washed it in egg, kind of just wondered what it would feel like, plus i have a food fetish.

Thank you for sharing.

The next step is to deep-fry it

Im wondering if anyone would like to be friends on here? Im a new person here

One time I fucked a steak. I cooked it after because throwing it away would be a waste.
It was the most tender, juicy steak I have ever eaten. 10/10. Would do again.

>marinating steak with semen and pre-cum

Ive seen a video of a dude fucking a big ole ball of pizza dough. try that

one time i licked my girlfriends vagina, extracted the juicy oils from her vaginal interior and used it to coat my pan, chopped parts of her hair and finely diced it for a later garnash, Extracted her boobie milk and punched her hard enough to extract just the right amount of bloody, vright in the noggin. Mixing the blood and milk I got a pretty decent mix, I stirred in my own faeces and a nice batter i made, pancakes were bomb that morning, golden hair to perfect it.

Semen is actually hard to taste when it's in food.

that. is too far.

Join the discord. Be interesting.

discord gg/yJzmeRm

*Be a fag

FUCK THE LIONS
ALL BLACKS
>ALL BLACKS
ALL BLACKS
>ALL BLACKS
ALL BLACKS
>ALL BLACKS
ALL BLACKS
>ALL BLACKS
ALL BLACKS
we won fare and square ugly cunts

fucking kek

New Zealand is gay. You guys are gay. This whole court is out of order and gay. Gay.

you already come here though, can't be any more of a fag even if you took it up the bum

Fuck you cunt

Hey, in New Zealand, can you guys simply walk to Mordor?