I want to know if my standards are too high

I want to know if my standards are too high.
Post pics of girls you'd consider to be in the 5-6/10 range.

10/10 here

Oh my God fucking ew.

stfu

Nothing higher than 4/10 here

Face of an alien tbh

She's a solid 4

These are at least an 8

Why in the everliving fuck would I save pictures of 5-6/10 girls? The only ones worth saving are 8+. And you can tell if your standards are too high if all the girls you are interested in are not interested in you, but the girls you are not interested in are interested in you. Social standing dictates most people's standards and it's is a process that is instinctively learned in middle/high school. Do you land girls that you consider attractive or not? Simple question, simple answer. If yes, your standards are in line, if no, then they are too high.

He's a SOLID 8"

fuck off, far right is atleast a 6
Give it some time and dark hair on the left will be a 7 too

No. She has a disgusting face, tits are pressed as hell, and what the fuck is her mutated body shape? Bitch belong on a space ship. Bitch belong in the forest... Ever heard of Chernobyl? How bout Area 51???

Agreed. Totally agreed.

Uncross them slanty eyes and take off that wig, you're not fooling anyone, Chinaman.

Preach

1/10

>Do you land girls
No.

Nice bot thread.

Omg i cant even rn

What?

Its so funny I cant xD

Here op this is at the very least an 8 altogether. Your standards aren't too high you just actually have them.

This is a 5 at best

OP here I'd say that's a solid 8 yeah.
>tfw have to settle for average girls

This is the most useless Thread of all time... every human percieves features as differebtly attractive - you could consider a 3/10 in my opinion as a 9/10, and vice versa.. Just go for what you think is pretty man, noones going to judge you and if they do then why tf should you care as long as youre happy

we're discussing about aesthetics, not weight in tonnes

And he thinks his are a 10 with his opener? Nigga please

>you could consider a 3/10 in my opinion as a 9/10, and vice versa
I highly doubt it, some facial features are objectively attractive regardless of individual preferences
>go for what you think is pretty
And be rejected because she's above my league, I get that a lot

He probably has cuck fetish.
Can't be a cuck when nobody wants his grill

>rejected because she's above my league
user, that's the problem of your face, not the girls'.
What should you do is ask about how to style yourself better.

Style only gets you so far m8, I have a good haircut, impeccable hygiene, and I dress well.

>I highly doubt it, some facial features are objectively attractive regardless of individual preferences

Then how do you explain all these different fetishes like footfaggets, jewish, asian, latino fetishes or the whole big-vs-small boobs discussion?

>And be rejected because she's above my league, I get that a lot

Getting rejected is exactly my point; everyone percieves features differently. even 2/10 could reject you if they don't like your nose or something, so imo you should start thinking why people reject YOU, and not why you get rejected from PEOPLE - you feel me? this doesnt mean that youre ugly, but finding out what people dont like about your face or whatever could be a huge step towards getting out of that vicious cycle youre in.

>all these different fetishes
People have preferences but most of the time someone who's objectively attractive will be acknowledged as such. Of course a girl can be a 6 for one guy and an 8 for another but very few (if any) will say she's a 4, for example
>why people reject YOU
Well I know what my imperfections are, but I can't fix how my face looks so that's a bit useless

Nobody has ever rejected me.
Until they find out what a lazy spoiled bitch I am.

But do you have the attitude, humour, manner, sensitivity, and a wild side, sprinkled with mysteriousness?
I got a 6/10 m8 who's a fukin playa who easily sway a 9/10 wife-material doctor-to-be. He even have a lot of girls on the side. He knows how to persuade.
So... do you?

Sorry i didn't want to give you the idea of having to fix something, just that you should find a girl that likes exactly those features that you (and maybe others) see as an imperfections.. My girl for example really likes that my eyes get way too huge when i wear my glasses - other girls rejected me for just that, and she appreachiates me whether i wear them or not. I believe that there is a someone thats a 10/10 in your opinion waiting just for you - just dont give up and let people tell you that your standards in women are too high, because that will only make you miserable and go for something that will make you unhappy (always remember to not go for the biggest hoes though, personality is much more important than looks, id rather have a cute 7/10 than a bitchy 9/10).

gawwd i'd eat her whole night. nice taste bud.

>attitude, humour, manner, sensitivity, and a wild side, sprinkled with mysteriousness?
Nah not really. How do I work on this?
>there is someone thats a 10/10 in your opinion waiting just for you
Don't you think that's wishful thinking?
>personality is much more important than looks
Yeah I know. About that, is it stupid to be looking for nice girls on dating sites?

i'd say this is pretty much a 5

This is me and my tiny little gf. I know most of you won't like her particularly but we love each other and we are happy together. She's perfect for me. Hyper submissive and easy to throw around, sweet and kind, plus a great cook.

a 5/10', nothing special, but would still fuck her

>How do I work on this?
Practice. Treat your mom like a queen.

seriously?

>Is it stupid to look for girls on dating sites?

This is tricky.. i personally believe not, as long as you know what youre going for. It's like going to a pet shop - you only see these beings but you dont know what they actually are, but some give you a better idea than others. if some girl has a duckface-cleavage-profile picture, you can just ignore that imo, because that is only attention grabbing and unsafe. if some girl has a description about her likes, dislikes and an actual decent looking profile picture without having to throw her boobs into your face, id say its a legit someonr that just wants to have a good time meeting someone like you, so dont go for the 'traps' (cuz gay) and rather look for actual gf-material.

I'm really happy for u that its working out, happiness is the most important factor..
also, i read
>sweet and kind, plus a great cock
which made me kek on 2nd read

Pretty much yeah

That's rather freudian you know?

Alright will do
Not sure it's going to make me very charismatic but why not try
Ok. I should probably forget tinder then. Thanks user.

well, if you're happy then thats all to it really.
I mean It's not just about the physical, what matters is, if you're happy.

but seriously tho, her face looks like she's 15

On another note, any more pics of the girl in OP's thumbnail?

she's beautiful user. don't listen to him.

Nope i just saw asian so my mind assumed that it was a thai chick

puddems/gingerpuss

how do i appear mysterious?

I think she's changed quite a bit since she was 15. This picture was taken about 2 years before we met

please don't go that way user. listen to me you'll save a face.

thanks user

what?

Your standards change A LOT once you actually get a sex life. So, celebrity top tier hot goes from 5/10 to 12/10 and the average woman in your life is the new 5/10 and hotties in your life are now 7/10 - 10/10. Your standards being too high is evidence you fap to the most beutiful, hot and sexy people IN THE WORLD as your average spank-bank. So, yeah, your standards are too high. You probably have only a handfull of top-tier celebrity hotties that you consider above an 8.5, don't you. Well, to them, you are a 0.4 to a 1.4, so die a virgin or leave the internet and know what real hotties are.

Sry just wanted to point out the major conicidence of the almost trips, luck will favor you the entire day now, user.

A solid 6

Rate?

So should I start fapping to the girls posted in this thread?

Is it stupid to look for nice girls on dating sites? Yes and no. If the site is free, you might as well go Craig's List or go to bars or troll homeless people areas for tail. Paid sites have a higher percentage rate of nice girls. Why? Not-so-nice girls generally don't bother paying for putting out sex offers. If a girl is paying a site, she is at least a little serious about finding a decent mate (internet version of a church) and if she bothers fine-tuning her profile on a paid site, she is serious. So, free site - lottery, paid site - raffle tickets (better odds and payout per capita than lottery).

Start by knowing they are hot, retrain your brain, then fap when they give you boners.

Dude she's at least an 8.

This guy got it, OP.

What are the best paid sites that aren't US-exclusive?

now that's a 9/10

Some people think that this girl is average but I think she's perfection

Oh really? Hard to tell

As far as she goes, face is about 5/10, body is 8

That, I couldn't tell ya'. In the year I used both free and paid sites, I only learned the gist of them in hookups. Free sites are great if you don't care about disease risk for getting laid. Paid sites are great if you want a hookup akin to what friends once did for blind dates. The onle 2 site hookups I knew that worked out are eharmony hookups (I never used that site), and they are both married. I guess they have some kind of super survey Q thing that does a complete mind-meld whatever for looking for mates. I never used it. I'm only talking as an outside observer for most of what I know. 2 online hookups via a site ending up married are a paid site, all free site hookups are in or in the process of being train wrecks. Do the math. ;)

Thanks for the backup. I usually get flamed by now.

We are just holding back - for now.

I think this thread is quite sweet and mature. I was also expecting to get buttblasted by autsimos for opening up a bit.

Dont jinx it.

>post 5-6/10
>all these retards posting things they label themselves as 1/10 or 10/10
This place never even steps in any direction away from being a sea of piss.

I'd do her silly.