Sevilla vs Real Madrid Match & Pre-Match thread

Starts in 2 bongs.

Who M/a/drid here? The streak continues! Unbeaten match number 41 incoming!

TSUUU and Modric back in rotation today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvH04rcXPck
youtube.com/watch?v=HjYlA1l51zI
abc.es/real-madrid/abci-ramos-traspaso-secreto-jose-maria-nido-201701150845_noticia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HN_ajF8X2NI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

M/a/dridista reporting in.

cool im a madridista too :3

i was born in real madrid, can i be a fan??

>Yank Madridista

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sevilla here because of >muh heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=vvH04rcXPck

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=HjYlA1l51zI

>So many gloryhunters

So what part of Real are you guys from?

What part of Real are you from?

the shitty part

at least you have a job and can pay your debts and don't come here to pollute Berlin and Hamburg with your presence like your compatriots.

They need a Bale to reinvigorate their unbeaten run

The Bernabeu.

I would take Spaniards over Moslems if I were you

You look the same as muslims actually

Dont see a difference. Except Catalans, because they have funny french noses

TSU hasn't had a superb game in awhile

Watch it today. He will go fucking HAM on Sevilol

he's a chicano

Prepare for the Tsulocaust

>clearly looks arab

Should this cunt move to winger? Well he should move to another team, but that's besides the point.

>doesn't look like an arab

Although he really do

>Implying Canarians are Spaniards

We 3-5-2 now.

Sergio Ramos is not welcome in Sevilla!

>carapony

oh god my sides

>no Bale
ah shan't be watching

WTF?

>Zidane falling for the 3-5-2 meme

>carapony

Well that's just rude

>sry, no

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Apparently not

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw real fan but hate anime

>Apparently not
>Marcelo
>Modric

You are THAT much dense, fake argentina.

>marca
Not that I mind marcelo there tho, heck, would be probably better wing than cr7 at this point.

That formation doesn't matter lad, Modric is definitely not going to play the wing. If >we were going 4-4-2 Vazquez wouldn't be on the bench.

Danilo + Coentrao combo selling when?

Coentrao's contract ends in 2020.

IN FUCKING 2020.

Even if they lost the next 2 league games they'd still be first in the league.

where is James?

He's dead

"injured"
probably banged Zidane's wife

I'd say it'll be a 4-4-2 desu

>would still be leader even if losing
>exposed
>deleted this

crying

Phoning clubs in the PL and Serie A begging

>Mourinho unironically gave up Garay + 20 million for Coentrao right after Marcelo had his best season ever (at the time)

James is shit, biggest flop since Kaka

>I'll never be Coentrao and win millions for just being injured every year.

Varane Nacho and Ramos
Marcelo and Carvajal

I see 5. Marcelo and Carvajal will just attack more.

Marcelo could be relieved of defensive tasks and focusing on carrying the attacks from his wing for all we know, Zidane doing weird shit with the lineup was what caught Sevilla by surprise on the first Copa match

marcelo left wing, cr9, based ZZ

What is paying mendes.

Coentrao and Danilo were both free money to Mendes in exchange of Di Maria and James 1st options.

Maybe, but Marcelo has played as a winger before. Players can play outside of their position for a game or two you know.
We won't know until the game starts

I unironically think James should at least be on the bench for this game

Any more of these?

he's fucking injurd ffs
same for Isco

Why are Sevillans so bitter towards Ramos but apparently love Alves and Rakitic? They're not even locals, and Ramos has always talked about loving Sevilla despite playing for Madrid, are Sevillans just closeted cules?

Bone?

Success breeds jealousy

>tfw loneliest man on earth
>tfw literally could die right now and they would only find my corpse because I wouldn't be able to pay rent

Yeah but Barca have been WAAAY more successful since Ramos left for Real. So by your logic they should hate Rakitic and Alves, but they don't actually.

If you want a serious answer it's because Ramos came through the academy and then fucked off the first chance he could.

They like Alves, Rakitic, Navas because they actually played more than one season with Sevilla and most importantly they won trophies with them.

That makes two of us

Game worth watching lads?

Del Nido tricked them into thinking Ramos betrayed them and Real Madrid stole him from the team paying restraint clause.

Actually, Del Nido stole all that money because of Marbella Dirty Money and trolled their fanbase.

Sevillians are just that much of retards, typical andalusian moors.

Yes

Forgot my picture

Hello.

Ramos told Del Nido he wanted more money because he wanted to stay and be Sevilla's captain, but Del Nido told him to fuck off, so he fucked off at the first offer he got because he hated Del Nido. That's what happened.

Hahaha the stupidity is strong in this one. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Ramos is a fucking sellout and pretends to love Sevilla and Andalucia. By the way, if you're offending Aldaluces then you're just talking shit about your precious captain Ramos too.

>1st vs 3rd team in the best league in the world

Yes

Real vs Sevilla has already happened twice these past 2 weeks, but now the A team is out

But it's been revealed he really wanted to stay but former president Del Nido fucked him over and sold him

abc.es/real-madrid/abci-ramos-traspaso-secreto-jose-maria-nido-201701150845_noticia.html

Sup Forums

Are you me?

Reminder that Sevilla will be 2nd if they win today
>Barça

Sevillans really are stupid, Del Nido is even in jail. Even Soria who hates Madrid talked about this and how Sevillans were tricked into hating Ramos

youtube.com/watch?v=HN_ajF8X2NI

Yeah but they wont

>Implying real won't let them win only to get Barça to third

Obligatory for good luck

Zidane isn't ready to lose yet, besides that would do nothing in the long run

bored and this is on tv. who are the good guys here?

why all this anime in spic football threads?

Little sisters are always good luck

Real because otherwise the REALLY bad guys win (Barcelona)

Nothing guarantees Sevilla would keep that lead over Barca until the end of the league

>Barca
>Bad

what kind of shit life do you have, leaf?

do you have no job? where are your parents?

why are there always retarded anime people in these threads

i must have watched like 90% of Madrids games over the last year or so and they barely ever play well, i honestly cant remember 5 properly great performances at all

yet they dont lose, its v weird

>no Hamemez

Luckiest team in the world + Referee help does that

anyone have hd stream?

I bet you just joined this message board