Former oneitis planning on how shes going to ruin my life using rape allegations

>former oneitis planning on how shes going to ruin my life using rape allegations
>"best friend" out getting high without me and constantly taaunting me about what i retard i am
>everyone i try to contact doesnt even bother opening my messages
>the one girl that truly loved me is busy developing schizophrenia because i hurt her so badly
>already know im becoming another orbiter of some slutty "fembot" that pretends she cares about me.
>failing all of my classes at school, only thing im decent at is music and lets be honest, where the fuck is that going to get me?
>coworkers all out getting drunk at a party they didnt even bother mentioning to me
>sitting here fantasising about the perfect woman who willnever exist
>listening to some bullshit ambient hipster music that makes me look like a pretentious faggot whenever i bring up the fact that i like it
>sitting at home alone, havent even eaten for about 24 hours
>havent slept for two days

whats the fucking point of even trying anymore? ill more than likely have killed myeslf before im 25 anyway...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gCQF-srDblM
suicideproject.org
youtu.be/v9cLR7FHon4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start getting rich faggot

dubs and you try to improve your life

most of these things concern how other people see you

you play music and like ambient or not-so-popular genres? that's fuckin' awesome and makes you different, of course, being a bit different (and creative) comes at a cost of imposter syndrome and feelin' lonely at times but i dunno, that feeling sure beats worrying everyday about gettign approval from random normies

and besides most of the other expectations you prob have for yourself are a result of societal pressure to be "useful" and get a "career"

but who fucking cares? if you find shit to do in your spare time, and you can afford rent and food, you already have a great foundation

and who cares if you waste time? we're just advanced monkeys anyways lol

try giving less fucks and embrace yourself, it might be weird at first, but totally worth it once you realize you don't have to play life by other people's rules

I know you might feel apathetic, obviously acceptance is not a one-day job, but I dunno dude. i been there. I dont think it's all lost. just gotta roll with the ebb and flow of life sometimes as we grow up. You have time to cut the toxic people out of your life and work on yourself. Cuz you deserve to be treated better than that shit

How old are you mate?
>Not asking because of global rules, but if you're underage, just type 18

And the more you accept yourself and "date yourself" , you'll lose the self resentment, and you will lose the expectations. the warmer you feel inside, the easier it'll become to attract humans that might turn into more functional relationships (whether that is platonic or not). Eh, maybe that isn't helpful in the moment, but I think its sometime to look forward to -- so much can change in a few weeks, and so much can change in years. Why give upnow? Giving up is tempting and easy, but you know what'd be even more badass? Getting through the hard bs and coming out strong as fuck

sorry, english is not my first language

feel better op, make sure to drink wwater and eat decently if you are able

had crippling social anxiety/paranoia all of my life. always been worried about appearances, tried seeing someone about it but all they did was tell me to get the fuck over it. ive tried as hard as i can to form some kind of decent relationship and "improve" my life but it always just ends out with me getting paranoid about the whole situation and stopping.

>the one girl that truly loved me is busy developing schizophrenia because i hurt her so badly
Medically impossible. P.s. you are not the centre of the world OP

Jerk one off. You'll feel better about life afterwards.

Fuck people OP. Who the fuck gives a shit about what other's think of you? They think you're cool? Fucking rad, but whatever. They think you're a bitch? Well they can fuck right off to whatever shitstain hole they call home. Get good grades in your classes so you can get a good job and rub your fucking success in their fucking face.
The only thing to not say fuck it to is that girl user (if it is how you say it is). Since you provide no context on girl who liked you, I'm just going to assume that taking again isn't an option. That fucking shit will be with you the rest of your life user. Shit ain't gonna go away. But learn from it. Learn not to be a cuntbag like your friend. Learn to understand other people's needs too.

TL;DR: Fuck people's opinions, but not their feelings and be stronger for what happened in the past.

8 times today and counting mate.
holy fuck, is that a "thanks fuckin captain obvious" alarm i hear going off? no shit im not the centre of the universe. and idrk about the girl, i fucked up bad, thats all i do know.

I learned to be a cunt, true to myself, disregarding people's judgement and only take the good ones, but most important of all, is trust yourself.
Don't trust anyone, expect from anyone and you'll be fine in life.

tried telliing myself this a million times. i dont think i can logic the mucho autismo out of myself, sadly enough. every time i try and make one of the kind of "no second guesing" moves i get anxious for hours on end and constatly regret whatever decision i made, even if it turned out well.

The only real way to that is not be a bitch about it. Just fucking make your choice and let it be. Sure, think it over and don't be an impulsive count, but don't let hindsight drag you down. Everything is always a better option when you look back.

You should lower your standards. If you practice with a semi cute girl then you can become familiar enough with her to actually be yourself for a change. The mask put on is not you.

Hold on, more incoming

Me

>>former oneitis planning on how shes going to ruin my life using rape allegations
Talk to her about letting you off easy, but try to record her saying something self-incriminating, if she try anything, give copy of recording to your parents and lawyer
>>"best friend" out getting high without me and constantly taunting me about what i retard i am
Kek, he's stupid, you're already a step above. In 2 yr, his memory will be shot to hell
>>everyone i try to contact doesnt even bother opening my messages
Don't worry about them user, you got us.
>>the one girl that truly loved me is busy developing schizophrenia because i hurt her so badly
Elaborate plox
>>already know im becoming another orbiter of some slutty "fembot" that pretends she cares about me.
Lower your standards and improve yourself at the same time. Then, you can convince the next grill to do the same
>>failing all of my classes at school, only thing im decent at is music and lets be honest, where the fuck is that going to get me?
What do you play?
You should write what you want to say, and also what you feel. You are not alone and people will identify with you
>>coworkers all out getting drunk at a party they didn't even bother mentioning to me
You must make your own fun, and then you can invite others who like the same things as you
>>sitting here fantasising about the perfect woman who will never exist
Even in Paradise, shadows are cast
>>listening to some bullshit ambient hipster music that makes me look like a pretentious faggot whenever i bring up the fact that i like it
You shouldn't care if people think that, you like that music, and you have about ~60years left to listen, laugh, grow, and think for yourself

More incoming

>>sitting at home alone, havent even eaten for about 24 hours
Drink something warm, you'll feel better
>>havent slept for two days
Don't forget to sleep man. You'd be surprised how much better you'll feel if you get 9 hours of it a night
>whats the fucking point of even trying anymore? ill more than likely have killed myeslf before im 25 anyway...
Because in you are many possibilities, suicide is one. But if you remember you are free. But a life without meaning is hollow. You should find someone/something to care about. Not for your parents, or your friends, but for you. You have ~60yrs to show yourself why you are here.
It just takes a little time and a few games.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/gCQF-srDblM

Get a straw and suck it up bitch. Jesus are you a man. Feel bad for me fuck off nigger.

>>Talk to her about letting you off easy, but try to record her saying something self-incriminating, if she try anything, give copy of recording to your parents and lawyer
>TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE
>'oh yeah can u just stop?"
not gonna happen mate. luckily enough she lives on the other side of the world and not a lot of people believe her but still
>>Elaborate plox
>meet qt goth girl randomly on a discord
>hit it off
>shes been abused a lot, physically and sexually
>anyone who shes trusts abuses her
>is already pretty damaged as is, depression and social anxiety like my own are p obvious
>feel really bad for her and try to help her out over the course of half a year
>ahe eventually gets super attached to me
>ive been nicce to her like noone else ever has
>she says we should start dating
>*autism intensifies*
>sit on the fence about accepting it for various reasons, most of them stupid, talking to her one night and i mention i still didnt know what to say
>eventually she just says "its ok, im not really made for love anyway. well just keep it as friends"
>dissapointed yet relieved at the same time
>she starts talking to other people again
>not good
>gets hurt time and time again, i try and help her as much as i can but theres one recurring cunt who keeps targeting her
>she starts having hallucinations and is constantly paranoid
>barely ever sleeps
>barely ever eats
>and i know i could have stopped it
if id just not been such an autist she wouldve never have gone back out and met all these cunts who keep taking advantage of her.

Fuck up cunt

trying tto do that mate. why the hell do you think im venting here, "oh boo hoo i want other social rejects to feel bad for me"?

Is she like in a ward? Could you explain how bad she is?

not ina ward. she's 17, still in HS.
>got stuck with abusive dad after divorce with mum
>cant see her hs counceller because they know her dad directly and theyd tell him
>any other psychologists/help would cost her money

she keeps having this recurring vision of a shadowy man stalking her whereever she goes. whenever she senses him, she feels like shes going to be attacked, raped, abused, rooted out etc. a few cases have made her have anxiety attacks, she also has mood fluctuations like hell, like she can be bawling her eyes out to me about how she wants to kill herself one minute, and the next she'll be joking and sending memes.
also she hears a voice she thinks she recognises, even though she doesnt know who it si constantall degrading her every action, tryingto convince her to kill herself or to fuck up her life in some form of way

She could talk to you. Additionally, you could start again with her if you want.
You really liked this grill, right?

More incoming

we got you user

>not ina ward. she's 17, still in HS.
>>got stuck with abusive dad after divorce with mum
>>cant see her hs counceller because they know her dad directly and theyd tell him
suicideproject.org
There are many free organizations dedicated to talking about it, and suicide prevention hotlines that can help

>she keeps having this recurring vision of a shadowy man stalking her whereever she goes.
Seems to be a reaction to being taken advantage of all the time. If something could provide her with stability, and comfort, she could be put on the path to recovery.
>she also has mood fluctuations like hell
I'm should talk to a free councillor about this, as I'm not equipped to give tips on this
>also she hears a voice she thinks she recognises
Seems to be her own voice tbh. Just like when anyone gets to thinking without speaking. If she was made to understand that this is just a fragment of her thoughts that she has to deal with in order to get past it, she would have the ability to. I can relate to her, we are all our biggest critics. But it's there to give us reason to be more than what we are.

wow you guys are really giving this whiny dumb shit advice. what the fuck happened to /b this is fucking stupid. i mean he said he might kill himself before 25 why arnt you posting pics that say do it faggot

youtu.be/v9cLR7FHon4 kys

she has been tallking to me about it, i try to be there for her wherever i can, whenever sh needs me.. not really enough tho.
she lives in america, i live in NZ, i hate long distance relationships, and im not even sure if i love her. idk man.

.t. joined Sup Forums in 2016 after hearing about le ebin frog memes
edgy bait is for reddit faggots. gtfo kid.

Me

OP, try hard! You can pass your classes, you can save your girl from herself, you don't need to be validated in anyone's eyes, but yours, you are alone now, but we are alone must of our lives if you think about it!

[]You are not a Robot, OP

I know you can pick yourself up

Seems like a cool guy in a world full of faggots like you, so you can you die if you want. You're not necessary.

ive been lurking for 10 years but yeah acting like some sorry little dipshits problems can be solved by acting like you know shit is fucking dumb just an hero OP and save all the people who would have to deal with your bullshit

(You)
>she has been tallking to me about it, i try to be there for her wherever i can, whenever sh needs me.. not really enough tho.
>she lives in america, i live in NZ, i hate long distance relationships, and im not even sure if i love her. idk man.

If you don't want it to be a relationship, it doesn't have to be. Tell her you'll be there for her as long as she's there for you. It's a shitty feeling to be alone.

See

You there,
>Pic related
It's you, dur fearsome Früruror

essentially what ive told heri can message her whenever i need.
>ive been lurking for 10 years
>"Sup Forums is le interwebz ahte machine!"
i think youre telling the wrong person to kill themselves. get your weak ass b8 outta this thread and go jack off to nu-Sup Forums like the rest of your plebbit kin.

*basically what ive told her, except i didnt sya she needed to be there for me, cause shes pretty clingy and doesnt have to be coaxed into talking to me

I just scream in the supplies closet when reality starts to circle a bit too close, nobody can hear me and the cameras can't see me so its all good.

Same fam

Well then I guess now you must remember to focus on you.
So are you in hs still tho? Because if you are, the classes make it shit. But you must nonetheless at least get C's so you can graduate. Even then, you can still make it without going to college. These days trade skills like electrician or communications tech are easier to start with. But don't forget that girl, just in case you feel more strongly later on.
So what's your education situation?

Go listen to Tom leykis user, he'll teach you not to give a fuck. Im 26 and I wish I knew about him long ago

Also, take better care of yourself user. Sleep earlier, wake before passing 10 hours of sleep. Eat a healthy breakfast, you know? An ounce of prevention today will save you physical frailty and pain even 2 years down the road.

meh at best. my kind of idea for life is to become a music teacher, as its the only way i can do music and have a guaranteed income, and im acing music, so i guess thats good. im not doing too well in the rest of my classes, im barely achieving maths, english isnt too bad but still a nightmare, i took history for the credits but it requires a shitton of previous knowledge i dont have.

will do

You know, you should really have a technical skill that you can use to fund your music career tho. Just in case it takes you awhile to get to teaching. I would suggest learning to weld man. Welders make enough money to sustain themselves.

Regardless, if you really want to be a music teacher, you should try very hard in your classes so you could put your best foot forward when you go to college to learn about teaching music.

General education is pointless if you'll never use it, but nonetheless, it's what you need to get past to be able to do what you want to do that much sooner.

Fake and gay.