How do you guys talk dirty to girls?

How do you guys talk dirty to girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

expirebox.com/download/fd23d472dfec41198f440527edb1c16d.html
youtu.be/JfFrGcIUlzI
abc15.com/news/crime/city-of-phoenix-employee-accused-of-keeping-nude-photos-on-city-issued-ipad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my penis is bigger than yours
let's fuck

you must first begin with the understanding of the primordial human, the primordialness of nature itself. the dominater and the receeder. A man pounds a bitch out, a bitch enjoys being controlled opened up and pounded out. All im revealing. Reread this constantly at night before bed in place of your christian prayers and you might reach enligthenment kid.
>P.S. god damn what a big fat pussy 10/10

Why's her pussy so phat? Also I don't talk dirty. I'm completely silent and stare into her eyes whilst performing missionary for the sole purpose of procreating. Not even joking

Faggot.

I was actually reading into this, and learn what words to use, don't ask but demand in a certain.

Any of you guys have sauce on that gorgeous pussy ?

Cause her muscles in her legs are so big, it's pushing her pussy out.

Just tell her how much you want to fuck her. Girls love being needed and desired as well as constantly being reminded that they are attractive (even if they're not)

Seriously?

Cuz I got an ex trying to fuck around, she has an amazing ass and wants to be dominated.

start chocking her first and than i "grab her by the pussy" and call her my whore or shit like that

more girls like this

i told her i would spread her all over the internet. she did not beleive me. then i told her i would drug her up take her lifeless body to a hotel and post a craigslist add with location to let strangers fuck her. she did not beleive me.

heere she is
expirebox.com/download/fd23d472dfec41198f440527edb1c16d.html

Pics yet anyone?

Dirty talk
youtu.be/JfFrGcIUlzI

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

not sure about dirty talk but sex talk a good one that always works is "your pussy is so tight (you feel so good)" Tell them what you're going to do like "I want/going to cum all over your face" chances are they'll let you.

Whispering in their ear is a good one too like "I've never felt pussy like this before" makes them feel unique or special. Simple stuff like that works for me.

happy fucking

The way I do it is by showing her who's boss in bed. Start simply with something like "do you like getting fucked?" Now my girl is Asian and therefor rather conservative and intensely shy so she won't answer anything. So what I do is I pull out to just the tip and slowly edge it in and out of her. I tell her she can't have more unless she tells me how it feels. This can sometimes be a annoying process as she takes a lot of convincing to open up. But when it's finally there, her soul gives up and just says "yes, please do it!" The sex from that moment is fucking amazing.

It's legit, but it isn't the fat pussy girl

abc15.com/news/crime/city-of-phoenix-employee-accused-of-keeping-nude-photos-on-city-issued-ipad

kek

That is a tucked Dick don't be fooled. It's a trap. Run for the hills

They always start it, i just tag along.

Get well puffy pusser.

I think I see it now

that's some serious tucking though...

Got a but hurt faggot here

I love plump pussy

higher res?

>"oh mommy, mommy i'm sorry mommy i'll be a good boy from now on mommy"
>cry

source

wtf is that crinky crust at the top of her cunt

some girls have that lil bit of skin there between her pussy hole and asshole.

" I would fuck your dad so hard and swallow his cum, let him shit down my neck and facefuck me so hard, that even your grandfather will raise from the grave and wants some of that"

>expirebox.com/download/fd23d472dfec41198f440527edb1c16d.html

can confirm, shitty nudes

I dont really talk dirty to women other than to say what I want or what I'm thinking during sex

Stuff like "Suck my dick" or "You have a pretty pussy" or "Let me fuck you from behind"

Usually I just call her up and start.
"Hey, it's me again. You know what I like, yeah. Give it to me again, just the way I want it. Yeah, load it all the way. Oh, don't rush it, do it right... Oh yeah, add extra cheese this time to the pizza, thanks. Make it two, got friends over this weekend. Throw in some cheese bread too. Thanks Lisa."
Love my local pizza place.