Biggest scum in the scum faction

Mate it's a professional foul, most teams do it near the end of matches when the opposition is trying to counter attack quickly. Stop crying.

he literally did nothing wrong

it looked worse because the ref played advantagae so long, but he had every right to do what he did

Come back and talk to the big boys when Leeds are relevant again m8.

>le dive on the floor and cry man

I think you forgot to attach a picture with that post, I've done it for you. No need to thank me.

That's why I love him. Other teams absolutely fucking despise him.

Had no idea desperate under-pressure actions and poor decision making count as professional fouls now. The double foul against coutinho wasn't during a counter-attack. And after that he kept pushing his luck, but whatever you say

Lol cry more. Firminho was kicking every United player on the pitch and only eventually got booked when he retardedly decided to push Herrera when he was about to get a freekick anyway.

>ABLOO BLOO BLOO

This. It's exactly the job Mou has told him to do. He buzzes around making small fouls here and there breaking up attacks until he gets booked and then he calms it down.

;_;

Can you please bottle this PURE ROMANIAN SALT? Will go great on my fish and chips.

> implying you wouldn't have completely ballbusted herrera on the spot .^)

Mourinho didn't tell him to tactical foul, that's just football.

He has been doing it all season, never really did it under LVG.

Nope because i'm not a retard who gives the ref and option to send me off.

Think he's leading the league in interceptions. Love the lad so much, LVG really didn't use him to the best of his abilities.

>mfw Liverpoo and Leeds " Fans" call us scum bcos they are jealous of our success

Yes, he did. He did it against Everton in the FA Cup last season. Herrera's been the best fouler around for a while now.

He as just showing off his amazing grip strength.
Also, NaCl.

>it's another CRUSHED scouser

>he is not British and supports liverpool
why ?

Man it must be rough for you, living in Romania AND supporting Liverpool

>Scouser

He's a Leeds fan m8.

>h-he didn't let firmino run past him la
>Scum player la
>we were meant to win la
keep crying you stupid fuck you were lucky to even score that fucking stupid hand ball dab

One of the most beloved Utd players

Fuck me. That's even funnier.

I bet if it was firmino conceding the exact same foul, man ure fans would've thrown deportation warrants at him. Enjoy your team, best streak to maintain 6th spot i've ever had the pleasure of witnessing

>mfw Scum are mad because all they can compete for is mickey mouse cups.

yes we were a bit lucky and very inconsistent (defended with the whole squad at times just to scramble the ball away). but trust me, your situation is more laughable than ours

wah

he did a pretty good job of disruption and didn't get sent off, mou can't ask for more of him

not even a fan of any english team but cry more scouse scum

t.double agent

OH NO WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! F-FUCK THE POLICE LA!

quite happy about the draw actually, also sorry fucking jannies been hunting my posts down after liverpoo bandwagoners complained on IRC again

keep up the good work la

>Munich

:)

>offside goal
>Pogba assaulting Henderson
>getting freekicks despite not being fouled
>not getting carded despite crushing Clyne and Milner
>holding Firmino's shirt for 5 seconds to prevent him from breaking in
>Diving
>Wijnaldum missed up 3 clear chances

ManUre got lucky this game and Liverpool got refballed.

United missed a bunch of clear chances too. A draw is a fair result.

Y'all did it vs Southampton. You forgot already?

>missed

I think you mean saved

That Pogba one was a clear miss. Practically the best chance of the game.

>Himalayan salt is rock salt or halite from the Punjab region of Pakistan, which rises from the Indo-Gangetic Plain. It is mined in the Khewra Salt Mine, located in Khewra, Jhelum District, province of Punjab.

Nope. Migs cucked them the whole game. Their only goal came from an offside pass, but because it's ManUre the goal was allowed.

>mfw customers consider a tie in Old Trafford a win nowadays
>the absolute state of Dabchester Poonited

>Score a correct penalty
>lucky
>score a 1m offside goal
>no mention
It's the manure way.

>The Hutchinson Salt Member of the Permian Wellington Formation was formed about 275 million years ago when the Permian Sea dried up. One of the largest in the world, the extent of this bedded salt deposit is 27,000 square miles in central and south-central Kansas and is marginal to Permian Basin salt deposits in Oklahoma, the Texas Panhandle, and southeastern New Mexico that cover 100,000 square miles. The purest portion of the salt vein at this location is 650 feet underground and is still mined here today. Strataca has access to about 300,000 square feet of mined out area.

wtf I thought romania hated liverpoo

>Reduced to small time Stoke tier tactics against a team you're supposed to be great rivals with

Sad!

there's 4 romanians as far as I know
the slippy posting chelsea fan
a united fan
this salty af liverpool fan
and the leeds fan

though they could be the same person, who knows

i fit none of those so you can count me as well.

Great guy and classy player. That ABUs hate him, just makes him even more likable ;^)

Pogba is the meme-est player of all time
and ibra is a meme-est player of our generation

It's all just one Leeds fan and because his team is irrelevant he switches EPL teams for maximum trolling.

there's 3 chelsea guys between me, the >we guy and the /bundes/ guy