SECRETS TIEM!!!1!

SECRETS TIEM!!!1!

i shower with andy sixx in the back of my mother's 9 year old car car but its not sexual.

but who was phone??

bumpp

Every week day I shower I also fuck myself in the ass with a large dildo, because my new gf doesn't want me to do it.

she probably does the same thing

Nah she has a big black guy to do that for her.

oh ok

bmp

She does actually

i have sex with sex dolls in public places and film it. i wank to the videos later

I legit once strangled a stray cat to death and tried to fuck it. Allas cat assholes aren't large enough to fuck.

i drink coffee with orange juice.

did ya try fonger it first?

When did you first start this "hobby"?

few years ago

When I was a kid I was told that OP is a fag.
I didn't get it at that moment, but I do now.

My wife and I are swingers.

i want my young latina wife to cuck me so badly

I can come and fuck her if you want, but only if you post pictures of her

I've watched my wife fuck many guys. 2 at once a few times. Love my dirty whore.

Show her tits

this is just something i just cant comprehend, why? what makes people cukcs like wtf?

I had a gf of 1,5 years that I wanted to bang with other people so badly. But clearly it was something about her, because I can't even stand the idea with my current gf.

I'm sexually attracted to my cousins

They aren't even good looking though.

They're average looking, but it must be the pheromones or something because I pop wood every time they're around

It's about the taboo. I sometimes fap to my cousin too. Make her send me leg pics and shit.

Post em

Obviously I am the only one who has them. So nope. It'd be obvious.

I'd still feed em the D tho

My brother and I had sex almost every day for 8 years when we were kids before he joined the Navy and left.

Tits or gtfo

I'm not a girl.

Dick or gtfo

I get off posting nude pics of asians I know on /b

I hid a secret camera to record me pounding out my tiny Chinese girlfriend. It was her first time being collared so I wanted to save that memory. Sadly the quality isn't super great because of a combination of low light and having to hide it relatively far from the action.

She took really well to being a slave. It's really true what they say about Asian girls. Literally born to be submissive sock socks.

cock socks I meant

Very cute. Got more?