Favorite quote

There have been so many inspiring people in History.

I come to you and ask you what is your favourite quote of all time Sup Forums?

Mines is "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - JFK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcQr2hnf1aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mines from JFK too...

“Anyone who has visited these places can imagine how in a few years, Hitler will emerge from the hate that now surrounds him and come to be regarded as one of the most significant figures ever to have lived.”

"Light a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night. Light a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

What a shit quote, the government exists to serve the people not vice versa

Fav quote?
Gas the kikes race war now.

I'm dissapointed this wasn't first on the list.

Also country =/= government. You are indeed correct but a nation is so much more. It's a people, history and community.
Bloody yanks, you're all idiots.

Not actually Marcus Aurelius, but I can into it anyway.

>A prophet or an achiever must never mind an occasional absurdity; it is an occupational risk.

Sir Oswald Mosley

Isn't it just paraphrased from him oe something

Not my favourite quote but another thing Kennedy said:

"The towns [in Germany] are all charming which shows that the Nordic races appear to be definitely superior to their Latin counterparts. The Germans are really too good – that’s why people conspire against them – they do it to protect themselves.”

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

JFK shot first !

"The most precious possession in this world though - are its own people.
And for these people - and for this nation, we have to struggle and fight.
And never to languish; and never to weaken; and never to give up; and never to despair."

Le One and only

youtube.com/watch?v=YcQr2hnf1aU

"The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise." — Alden Nowlan

time for killing slimy fascist when?

"Es soll nie glauben, dass ihm plötzlich Freiheit, Glück und Leben vom Himmel geschenkt wird. Alles wurzelt nur im eigenen Willen, in der eigenen Arbeit."

"It should never be believed that life, liberty and happiness will just fall from the sky - everything is rooted in one's own will and in one's own labour"

"What has always made the state a hell on earth has been precisely that man has tried to make it heaven"

Friedrich Hölderlin

Another one from the movie "Thin red line'

"Are you righteous? Kind? Does your confidence lie in this? Are you loved by all? Know that I was, too. Do you imagine your suffering will be any less because you loved goodness and truth?"

nice troll country man.

"Every age that has historical status is governed by aristocracies.
Aristocracy with the meaning - the best are ruling. People never govern themselves. That lunacy was concocted by liberalism. Behind its "people's sovereignty" the slyest cheaters are hiding, who don't want to be recognized."

-Joseph Goebbels

>We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children

It wuz da j00z ~ Sup Forums

These southern states sought not war, but peace, and found at the hands of Abraham Lincoln, destruction. R. Semmes.

Saved the shit out of that one.

Well i suppose a true inspirational comment would make the think differently, that would make you laugh, then look it up, then make you think differently or at least make you question more, so actually that probably is a good comment.

Why are aussies all fedora tippers?

>le hat
>le enjoy your life and be a good person?
>le i bet you tip da funnie hat
good argument lad

Clearly you have never been to Australia.