Is this movie fapbait or is it actually good? I didn't enjoy it. Am I a plebeian? It bored me...

Is this movie fapbait or is it actually good? I didn't enjoy it. Am I a plebeian? It bored me. Of course the lesbian scenes were hot, but leaving that aside nothing makes sense at all. I've been reading theories and shit and most people just seem to think "lol it doesn't make sense it was just a dream lmao and the old guys are [insert any random theory here]".

I just don't like David Lynch. He's a fucking hack.

>It bored me
>Am I a plebeian?
Yes

It's fantastic, but you're too dumb to appreciate it.

>is this movie fapbait

No, but your post is bait, and shit bait at that.

No (You) for you. If you're lonely and want someone to talk to, call the Samaritans.

never met someone who didn't get the movie before

it's a unintentionally hilarious piece of shit

We didn't ask for your life story.

that scene with the hitman always cracks me up

One of my top 5 films. Relentlessly compelling and beautiful everytime. I am sorry you didn't appreciate it.

>i didnt enjoy it
>am i plebeian
>it bored me
>nothing makes sense
>i don't like him, he's a fucking hack

this is way too good and obvious to be true. calling bait.

>It bored me.
If this is your complaint then yes you are

I unironically can't understand why is this movie so praised

It's a borefest from the start to the end

It's a hacked up TV-show and you can tell it. So much meaningless and empty things in it but Lynchfags will write this as 'but it is AH SO DEEP COMMENTARY ON HOLLYWOOD' and praise it the best

Yes, you are a plebeian. I bet you were doing other things while it played, instead of actually watching it.

lel, love it when a poster's idiocy is so palpable it seeps through the text.

Please just stop watching film and stop posting on this board. You're a pleb and beyond saving.

Not OP but some people just don't like Lynch

I'm a huge cinema buff but I don't enjoy his movies

you didn't fucking get it retard, gonna cry some more?

Love it when you can only be defensive as fuck.
Fucking pilot episode of Twin Peaks is better than this.

what is it you don't like about his movies?

Talk to me when you're smart enough to comprehend Lynch films.

>Can someone spoon-feed me an explanation, or validate my shitty uninformed opinion on this GOAT cinema?
You are a pleb, keep trying though

that was the fucking point you mouthbreathing tard

I suppose you can still appreciate the quality directing, editing, writing, camerawork and performances of his movies though, right?

Unlikable characters, boring plot, too long, pretentious, I could go on.

spotted the michael bay fanboy

Ya, but I'm not a film student, I watch movies as an entertainment

His movies focus are too dark and something spooky and focus too much in suspense. It's just a tast thing

getting this #REKT should be illegal

so deep man really

>Fucking pilot episode of Twin Peaks is better than this.
you say that like the tp pilot isn't exceptionally good kino on its own

>suspense

I'll never be ready for it

Although Diane's decomposed corpse face always fucks me up more

It's genuinely great. I've loved it since high school, well before all the praise it's currently receiving. I've never fapped to it either, so I think there's something much more to it than "fapbait."

I think it's great as well but come on, even I had to go for a quick fap break after that scene.

What happens there?

i couldn't do it, the whole censor thing was probably the most disturbing thing in the movie

I'm put it this way, I don't remember fapping after watching those scenes. It's very possible I did and don't remember it.