I think a girl I know wants a threesome with me and her boyfriend. How do I find out without being blatant?

I think a girl I know wants a threesome with me and her boyfriend. How do I find out without being blatant?
> I'm a guy

press pickle.

She doesn't. If hasn't straight up asked you, she doesn't. That's what you want. She's never once thought about it.

She's being extremely flirty atm and has even shown me pictures of her having sex

Next time she shows u nudes ask her if shes ever had a threesome

>literally doesn't know English
If you are not in a comfortable position to ask directly then you are trying way to hard to ultimately be a gay cunt.

I'll do this. Far more helpful than this cunt:

Sounds like a whore. You should have better things to do with your time.

Whore or not do you think I could get some pussy here?

Bump

just ask or dont ?

Give me a non blatant way to ask

Bumpity

Create situations where you have to take your shirt off in front if her and see how she reacts to that.

Can't use words. You have to use corporal language. The key is not only if ahe wants you to fuck her but does her boyfriend know about it?

Honestly just try to throw it in if she has ever had a threesome.
You've gotta steer the conversation towards sex, just don't ask for it directly, don't worry about her telling people you're a creep or something, she probably wouldn't want you telling other people she showed you vids of her fucking.

Her boyfriend definitely knows

Oh, I'm not worried about her saying anything. The topic of sex shouldn't be too hard to come across as it's pretty much talked about daily. I was just wondering how I'd bring up a potential threesome.

After she shows you the video just ask "Every done anything more exciting?"
If she says something "Like what?" list off a few things and have threesome in there.
If she says yes, you're gonna have to wing it and probe on your own. I can't help you with probing questions of a girl I don't know.

The reason I'm this interested is because she is very rough during sex. She has told me that she likes choking, scratching and slapping etc.

Just in case it's not obvious
ASK THESE THINGS TEASINGLY
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Alright, thanks for the reply.

I've got that down to a t don't worry. People literally ask me if I'm flirting all the time.

she doesnt next question

Virgin detected

At first you should just fuck her without her boyfriend. Afterwards you can ask still ask her if you may fuck herself and her boyfriend at once.

She has cheated before so I guess she would probably fuck me on the down low.