Lil Peep

>his grandfather and father are professors—at Harvard and Hofstra, respectively—and his mother, who he considers his best friend, is a first grade teacher

Do you think his parents are proud of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

hofstra.edu/faculty/fac_profiles.cfm?id=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberals?

Yeah. They're probably secretly pissed that he didn't get a sex change.

Probably not

LMAAAOOO

I don't know. I'd think as a parent you'd be happy your child found a way to make a living doing what he loves.

how is this even a person? how is it possible to have absolutely no self awareness?

>mad that your son gets to make so much more money than his professor ancestors by partying and expressing himself artistically
lmao wat

never heard of him
currently listening to part one
>mfw he's younger than me and making waves

Apparently it didn't rub off on him because he sounds dumb as shit in interviews

Oh fuck it's true.
hofstra.edu/faculty/fac_profiles.cfm?id=17

I am officially ashamed to be from Long Island.

Probably proud of him because they both work at universities ran by shitlibs

The only contemptable thing I find about him are the face tats'. I agree with the first comment, people in academia are progressive belond common sense, and so I'm sure they've were "supportive" -- to a fault, and so he ended up this way.

But let's be real, lil peep is more successful than Sup Forums and probably is going to procreate, which can't be said about the average mutant, so let's not start asking about what parents think of their kids before you are forced to look in a mirror.

i think they are bankrolling this cornball's career so probably

This. He's living the life.

If his parents are so well-off then what kind of fucked child rearing lead him to dropping out of high school and becoming this complete abomination of a human

This is what happens rebelling against your parents is enabled and encouraged by them

Lil Peep might actually be retarded. I think he's more retarded than Yachty, If you watch any of his interviews he literally acts and talks like a child..

DADDY ISSUES

This. I get that most rappers are uneducated but when he says "you know what i'm sayin" every 10 seconds it makes me question the number of brain cells living in his head

His gf is so hot. Fucking crazy, but hot.

he does though

she started a hashtag once #nutfortoopoor or something
it's basically her encouraging her followers to make a cum tribute. she retweets it if someone does it..

>Lil Peep might actually be retarded.

He's probably bipolar or borderline or some shit.

The rest is him acting it up for the image because it acts as a form of self-promotion in this genre.

No normal person chooses to tattoo their face just to fit a shitty niche of rap that is on its way out it under five years. This kid is a mentalist.

>This kid is a mentalist.

>1. a magician who performs feats that apparently demonstrate extraordinary mental powers, such as mind-reading.

holy shit I didn't know Lil Peep had super powers

i cant tell which one is crazier. she seems like an absolute fucking nutbar. like so crazy it actually stops being hot and youre just glad that you dont know the bitch.

most of Sup Forumstants are probably just unremarkable looking like how lil peep is naturally

how in this universe or any of its infinite parallels is this girl hot

and i say that disregarding the fact that she is a basket case

Holy fuck his facial hair game is weak

hes on that sam hyde shit

he'd be killin it with that facial hair if he was 15 lmao

why even keep it if it makes you look like you are literally a boy still under all the tatts

it seriously makes me upset that he has never considered the idea of trimming the pubes off his chin

Hes play acting. You cant have professors parents and talking like a retard.

i played yugioh at hofstra

it's not a important school

hes always on drugs.