Who else morning drinking?

who else morning drinking?

yes, but not shite like that.

I'm about to have a few beers before I head into work

whatcha drinking, double deuce?

nice

aaw too young to drink?

Drinkn vodka n snortn coke

I got a bottle of Kraken in my kitchen. That is some smooth shit OP, good taste.

Not that guy, but do you feel proud of your alcoholism? Clearly since you taunt others it's something you're overly sensitive about. It's alright though, you'll find solace in another bottle while your life dwindles away, just like that empty shell you call a body.

How's the rum?

>Trying to hard

Bacardi black, its tasty enough with dr pepper

>trying too hard

Ftfy

queer just wait until you start puking blood. itll take some years but itll happen. been there. done that. what is actually manly is dealing with your problems and not avoiding them with alcoholism like a little bitch. inb4 i just do it for fun. yeah keep telling yourself that.

As a straight edge vegan, I denounce you

Check them fuckin digits

Yeah motherfucker bask in my quads

>drinking with your friends every friday night = alcoholism

sounds like youre pretty insecure fam, did daddy beat you while drunk?

>morning drinking

im not OP.

wanna try again?

The kraken my man
Very good taste its not just meme liquor

No, I was quoting OP's subject since you missed it.

it is pretty good and the price is right

Gentlemen's jack, it's ighr

nice.
you feelin good?

Me. Just cheap vodka. I've been thinking of about making my ow "and no, not that way. I'm thinking of making my own it." Read about it and it does not feel so bad.

Kraken

>any form of Bacardi
That's disgusting.

My goto is cheap whisky

its a pretty good taste

>Work at redbull HQ somewhere in the world
>beer and redbull Everywhere
>get druck every night
> always complete my rounds
>always very verbose with daily reports
>boss never knows im drunk all the time
>TFW im only 20

Steel Reserve, hold the paper bag, please

I drink steel reserve all the time.
My local place has 4 24oz cans for $5

oh yeah, only the best. Takes me like an hour of spanging, but I am 86'd from most liquor stores in the area.

why are you banned?

chronic drunk, they don't want to lose their liquor license

shieeeet I dont think they do that in Colorado. where the fuck you from?

SoCal, the cops warn the liquor stores, most are like sand niggers and are happy to comply

I work as maintenance engineer for some company, so I have to do a lot of travelling.
Got severely hammered, then had to drive 2 hours to the place I was working in that day. Almost killed myself multiple times on the way. Arrived at the place, refused entry because I smelt like alcohol. They reported it back to my employer, but luckily the stupid bitch filled the report full of stupid lies and I got away with it.

why are you drinking filth in the morning?

Oh. Kraken.
I love this Rum really ...! Maybe I kill the next buttle the evening :-)

fuck that shit

good keep that shit together

kys americagetter

my nigga

Last time a drank under the influence, I flipped my car into a field and completely totalled it though.. So ain't DUI any more.

I try not to drink and drive, I cant handle the conviction

I love expensive alcohol especially whiskey but I'm drinking this right now

thats some tasty shit

>vodka
oh fuck no
Drank so much cheap vodka when I was younger, I can't even touch the stuff now without vomiting.

Ikr

The fuck this shit isn't cheap
For me its not for the average American its expensive

Ive just always liked vodka

Not in the morning, but that's a fine drink choice. Get some help, OP. It doesn't have to be this way.

No, I mean I drank other vodkas. Cheap vodkas. A lot of cheap vodka.
And now I can't even touch any form of vodka, no matter how good it is.
Grey Goose is expensive as shit no matter where in the world you live.
Zubrówka is literally the only vodka I can drink, and that shit is amazing.

dubdubs probably speak truth

The polish guy who cleans our office brought that into our office bar for us. Nice guy, nice gesture, but that stuff tastes like absolute shit.

>office bar
what do you do and can I apply?

+1. Fuck the haters.
Alcoholics are painful, undisciplined human beings. I'm speaking from experience. Both of my grandparents were alcoholics and they were complete losers who had to indulge their every physical urge.

I haven't tried Zubrowka my friend had it and he said its good I might try it.

Yeah cheap vodka can ruin your vodka
Experience for a long time

Just got off work. Drinking some good ol' American piss water

I've not drank in about a week. Which is the longest I've gone in about 10 years.

I have a bottle of Tullamore Dew on the counter that I'm daring myself to drink. I know if I have one drink I'll finish the bottle by 6 p.m. and then go out and get more and binge until monday, possibly after.

Thing is, I physically feel better not drinking. No shakes, no hangover, etc. But I'm bored out of my mind when I'm sober.

I'll probably pour one in a few minutes and work myself up to drinking it after doing a Cameron in Ferris Buellers "Fuck it, i'll go i'll go i'll go i'll go...SHIT!"

anything that gets you there

If you do try it, doing drink it with fruit flavoured stuff. Tastes rancid.

Information security. It's pretty awesome. We got a full oak bar, all the staff keeps it stocked by bringing in stuff/donating it. We do a night/day of pentesting, then retire to the lounge to drink and play video games.

Just finished 4x 500ml cans of Bud and now moving on to the 8x 500ml cans of Coors.
ALL HAIL MERICA FOR THEIR CHEAP AND DISGUSTING ALCOHOL!

my friend is the same way, can't even choke down a light screwdriver.

nigga im infotech too. no joke.
how get cool job?
my pen testing game is pretty tight man

Gin and Arizona

>aesthetic

>4x 500ml
>8x 500ml
Eurocuck detected

Don't do it its a trap.

>source: 29 yo alcoholic

God I love that shit

And?

I'm fine with rum, and I do enjoy my whiskey. Not so much scotch though. Just vodka. Stuff is just pure poison to me.

Morning beer is amazing, not sure about liquor though

I dunno. I just started doing it really early like in the 90's and just kept getting better at it.

Study, hard work, eat a nutritious breakfast with Total Bran Flakes(tm) and stay away from drugs and loose women. Unless you want to get high and fuck a lot. Then do the exact opposite.

nice dubs
I started in the '90s too. Mostly do HIPPA stuff

From my experience in places I've had to go because work. Solicitors and law firms tend to have a lot of parties. They usually have store rooms just full of drink and seem to be allowed to drink whatever they want on Fridays.

Compliance pays the bills, but it's never very interesting.

I love when a new framework comes out. "Well, this is brand new, how can you prepare us for it?"

"Because with the exception of records retention, they're all the fucking same. Just shit based off of ISO 17799"